Hunting down stars!

jeniferin

sarNie Egg
Hi, I might be going to Thailand/Bangkok very soon, and would like to ask a few questions.

Where is the best place to hunt down thai stars?
I'm such a big fan of thai drama and would love to see some actors and actress in bangkok!

Does anyone know their schedule if they are going to any of the big shopping centres for promotions in JAN 2010?

Where are the best cheap clothing markets?

Best fun and attractive places in bangkok?

Thank you!

fanny

sarNie Adult
[quote name='J'EN*' date='28 December 2009 - 02:14 PM' timestamp='1262009647' post='667970']
Hi, I might be going to Thailand/Bangkok very soon, and would like to ask a few questions.

Where is the best place to hunt down thai stars?
I'm such a big fan of thai drama and would love to see some actors and actress in bangkok!

Does anyone know their schedule if they are going to any of the big shopping centres for promotions in JAN 2010?

Where are the best cheap clothing markets?

Best fun and attractive places in bangkok?

Thank you!
[/quo
i dont know where is the best place to hunt down the star, but when i'm in thailand couple year ago, i went to siam paragon the main mall in bangkok. that's where i saw ae isaraeya. good luck hunting for the stars and dont forget to take lots of picture. have fun

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I was in bangkok a week ago, I got to see paul p at central world his much better looking in real life than onscreen.
Apparently they have this special event happening with ch7 daras, hopefully you make it for that. Also little concerts happening there aswell. I found MBK a great target for shopping its like the markets but you get to enjoy shopping with aircon. The top levels make sure you bargain! have fun

cecilia

Staff member
^from what i've heard, the MALL is the best place to hunt for them ..
however, if you have good connection with a favorite star fanclub, you can also ask to see if they can arrange a meeting for you.
i hope to do that when i go back to thailand too == hopefully, it's during some fan gathering events ^^

Gmn

sarNie Egg
EMPORIUM shopping mall (foodcourt) and Thong Lor soi 38.Also I used to see Bank from Clash almost everyday as his girlfriend lived in my appt.