I am obsessed with this music video!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I wouldn't think I would be listening to this song days after days, a few times each day but I did, am & will until I get bored of it or something :risas3:.

Cr to Son Tung M-TP Official

cecilia

Staff member
I like this song ... the mv is nice too!

I like the easy listening Vietnamese songs; though, I have no idea what they're singing about lol

This one makes me sad for some reason T____T Makes me want to drop everything and go camp in the mountain, be by the river, cozy up with someone in cool, somewhat cold weather with misty air with lots of love lol Anyway, wanna ask you ... translation ...???

Ms.Zoe

Another obsession of mine :icon12:. It makes me wanna cuddle up & dance with a special guy lol.

Cuz baby it's always you u u u.......

Cr as tagged

Ms.Zoe

@cecilia, so basically it is a breakup song, the breakup was initially brought up by the girl :) :(. Here are the translations. I want to add in "we can't be together anymore" with my translation is "between us, we don't have the right to hold on to one another" and "one, three sad words, I accepted" with my translation is "one two sentences of goodbye, you said."

The title is Cung Danh Thoi based on this mv translation is I accepted so the guy accepted the girl's breakup proposal.

The male singer he looks so young, but his voice is manly older than his looks lol.

Cr to YEAH1 Music

Ms.Zoe

I really like this song! It gives me that Northern Vietnamese culture vibe. The mv is great, all the cast & the singer did their job well, the guy playing the older guy is cute! :D. I wanted to take his cigarette away :risas3:.

Cr to singer of the song BP

cecilia

Staff member
I don't like man who smoke --- don't like the smell of it :(

Thank you for the rough translation. The lyric is sad ... maybe, it's not a good song to cuddle with someone in the mountain lol

Ms.Zoe

This song is sadder in IMO :). Title is Lang Nghe Nuoc Mat - Listen to the Tears. There are many fan made mvs of this song but I found one with translations below although it needs some edits lol.

Cr as tagged

cecilia

Staff member
^That mv is sad but my favorite song is sadder :( Time to climb up the mountain ... set up the tent, stare at the moon/star and enjoy this 'calming' sad song. No cuddling though lol

Ms.Zoe

What song is that :)? How I wish my house have a balcony so I could do what you said but I will listen to happy tunes lol.

cecilia

Staff member
What song is that :)? How I wish my house have a balcony so I could do what you said but I will listen to happy tunes lol.
I have a balcony ... I star stare sometimes when it's not too cold.
I especially love it when it rains --- the sounds of the rain and the droplets, soothing and relaxing to the soul .

The song I mentioned above is the 'I Accept' song lol

Ms.Zoe

In honor of Mother's Day, one of my favorite motherly love songs!

Cr to Hien Thuc

Ms.Zoe

One of my favorite songs from Thanh Bui! So I just finished the live action movie Beauty & the Beast & for some reasons this song have always reminded me of Snow White, I guess it is because from some of its lyrics so together both movies with this song there are: beautiful fairest mirror...

I thought it is a great song with some messages, you are beautiful but you have not realized that yet :).

Cr to rightful owners

Ms.Zoe

I read a comment by Lynn Nguyen for this mv & would like to share - "The main story is about a strong, powerful king who has everything but is still very sad and lonely internally since he has always been longing for his lost love. He feels lost without her and is drifting between the past and future dreaming of meeting her again one day. By the way, Son Tung M-TP will be performing on 06/03/17 in Thailand. If you live there, you should attend that event to see his live performance of this song."

I wouldn't think I would be listening to this song days after days, a few times each day but I did, am & will until I get bored of it or something :risas3:.

Cr to Son Tung M-TP Official

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I didn't know V-pop was a thing? But this popped up on my page as trending so I checked it out and didn't know you guys had a thread on here. Thought I'd share it. I don't understand it so I can't really comment on the song. I was just watching for the MV storyline and it's pretty cool even though I was confused at first. Looking at Cecilia's post above I guess these "story" MVs are common? I like these stories thing like Thai mvs. That's what I miss with American mvs.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I listened to some Vietnamese songs in the past but never updated myself or tuned in much... so thanks for all these MVs because they're good!!!