I am upset

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
Don't worry about the dad, worry about the guy. If you know him and trust him then nothing will happen. Even if his dad is faking strokes to get his son to comply with his wishes, his son (your boyfriend) shouldn't give into it and if he does then you deserve someone with a better spine.

Honestly, if you know that you can trust him then trust him, if you have any doubt at all that he'll marry her, then he's not the one

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks everyone for your honest opinion on my relationship. I really appreciate it! Well, we called it quits only after a few months. He had the last words in our relationship - he said that even though I may end it, its not over until he says its over. He questioned me why I have no faith and trust in him. I explained to him how I honestly felt and I directed him to this thread which he read and was shocked about everyone's responses. I told him everything and why I think he can't stand up for himself. He said I have changed since we started dating and this person is not the one he fell in love with. I was really hurt when he said that to me. Well, between me and him... its over on my side... Its been a really hurtful few days but I am pulling through. He is still calling me, texting me, and leaving me messages but I am trying really hard not to respond to them. It really hurts ending a long-term friendship along with a short-lived love like relationship.
Been listening to Maiv Huas Hawj's songs: Tsis Yog Wb Hmoov and Hlub Tso Cia. These are the only songs which makes me feel like I can let go. Any good sad songs you can offer would help me. Thanks again sarnies.
Girl, don't be hurt.
Sorry to say but your boyfriend must be nuts for saying that you changed.
Who said being friends and dating were the same. When dating, there are expectations.
Perhaps, you two are only good for friends. That happens, sometimes people know each other for so long and well, that they think they are compatible for each other yet they're not but dont take what i said to the heart k, i'm just saying. :D

Sorry, your going through a tough time but you deserve someone so much better. A guy who can actually stand up for himself and not leave you hanging. He's selfish and is only thinking about himself. This is not the kind of guy you will want to be with. Say, if your boyfriend goes to Laos. Don't be with him anymore. Change your number if possible.

And don't listen to sad songs when you are sad, it will only make you more sad. Listen to happy songs and go out and do something so you won't think of him. Hang in there PeNgUIn*3o3.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Don't be sad, like Kyocera09 said, maybe you were better as friends.
The new year is coming up so get a new and fresh start. Don't overwhelm yourself with sad lonely songs, it'll only keep you sad and alone.
It's a good thing he knows that you have changed, because it is for the better.
He has realized that you are not the kiddish girl you used to be and you have matured, making your own decisions and not waiting on him to decide your life for you.
Good luck.

MeiShu

sarNie Egg
Don't be sad, like Kyocera09 said, maybe you were better as friends.
The new year is coming up so get a new and fresh start. Don't overwhelm yourself with sad lonely songs, it'll only keep you sad and alone.
It's a good thing he knows that you have changed, because it is for the better.
He has realized that you are not the kiddish girl you used to be and you have matured, making your own decisions and not waiting on him to decide your life for you.
Good luck.

MeiShu

sarNie Egg
Hey! I know how much you hurts. When you are depress, find a friend to talk to and release you stress out. Just hand-on there. If you don't mind e-mail me at mai_s_lee@hotmail.com I welling to be you friend.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
If he already decides to go and marry that girl, there is nothing you can do. I think it's better that you know how he is now (can't stand up for himself) then later. What if you guys get married and he listen to his parents more than you? If he truly love you he will fight for you guys. He is a grown man, he should be able to make his own decisions.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
sorry to hear about your situation. I always tell myself and my sisters that if you're really good friend with a guy, don't destroy the friendship by becoming a couple. many relationship will work but not all will therefore you don't want to destroy that relationship. anyways, since you both agree to take the next step, i think he knows what he should do. since you stated that you're already over then you should move on and don't depress yourself. what happens if you depress yourself and he's having all the fun he wanted? that's not right for you to feel that way because if he really loves you, he'll do anything to go against his father because he's the one marrying not his father. i'm sorry if i sounded mean regarding his father but life doesn't work like how it used to. how many can say force marriage will bring happiness? Rarely...it works in movies but not in real life. i believe in fate so move on.

Hey Pangy... Writing you from Laos... Right now I am sitting next to your boyfriend and I have him around a lease... hehe... So far he shows no interest in the girl but who knows because I am not constantly around him. I was told from a few people here that IF they connect and spark then his parents are gonna engage him to her but from what I see... She is really into him but he's just plain normal as if he is treating a girl out... Hmm... I will keep you update because my phone don't work internationally...
Pangy no worries aite... If he does engage her and when the doode goes... DOES ANYONE OBJECT... I will run up there and swipe him away... My cousin and his wife and we all take him as if we "ZIM" him... haha... Well girl... Your man is very faithful... Don't worries aite... I will buy a $2 phone card and call you maybe early your time... Right now its BRIGHT and EARLY... Suppose to go to the stoopid garden but heck no... I aite ruining my beauty khaub yiab... haha... Miss you... Be back soon woman...

cecilia

Staff member
Hey Pangy... Writing you from Laos... Right now I am sitting next to your boyfriend and I have him around a lease... hehe... So far he shows no interest in the girl but who knows because I am not constantly around him. I was told from a few people here that IF they connect and spark then his parents are gonna engage him to her but from what I see... She is really into him but he's just plain normal as if he is treating a girl out... Hmm... I will keep you update because my phone don't work internationally...
Pangy no worries aite... If he does engage her and when the doode goes... DOES ANYONE OBJECT... I will run up there and swipe him away... My cousin and his wife and we all take him as if we "ZIM" him... haha... Well girl... Your man is very faithful... Don't worries aite... I will buy a $2 phone card and call you maybe early your time... Right now its BRIGHT and EARLY... Suppose to go to the stoopid garden but heck no... I aite ruining my beauty khaub yiab... haha... Miss you... Be back soon woman...
Are you seriously in Laos? Wow ..