Minor Characters:

Usamanee Vaithayanont as Nee
Khemanit Jamikorn as Khem
Parntong Boontong as Parn
Taylor Lautner as Taylor
Kellan Lutz as Kellan
Sukollawat Kanaros as Sukol

Synopsis:

After being rejected, hurt, and teased, Min moved to America to hide from the embarrassment she felt.4 years later, she comes back to Thailand for her sister’s wedding. She didn’t come alone, but she came with her other three friends she met in America. She had another plan coming back. She came back for revenge.

After rejecting her, he felt horrible. He regretted his action, but it was too late to take it back. He had too much pride in himself. 4 years later, one of his friend was getting married. His friend ask him to become groom men. There he meets a girl who looks like her, but is it her?

[Author’s note] So this isn’t my story completely. My friend Sara did the whole storyline and plot. I will take part in this but not as much as her, since I have my other 2 stories I need to finish. So when she updates, I will be posting it for her. Prologue will be coming soon…..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Prologue

4 years ago

It was valentine’s Day at the International School of Bangkok. Students were exchanging their gifts with their love ones and friends. She slowly made her way to the benches, holding a box of chocolate in her hands. She walked towards a young man, who was sitting with his friends. She walked up to him and held the box of chocolate out, “Will you be my Valentine?” she asked shyly.

He turned around and saw her holding out the box of chocolate to him. He couldn’t help but laugh, “Hell no!” he said.

She looked up as she heard giggling. She felt her face turned red. She looked behind him and saw his friends laughing at him, even He was laughing at her.

“Nobody wants to be your Valentine” he said. “And by the way, everything that happened was a joke” he laughed more. “Don’t tell me you felt for it. A guy like me…” he leaned closer to her face, “will never like a nerd girl like you.” He pushed her to the side as he walked pass her. Other people were there laughing and teased her about it.

Tears came running down her face. She gripped the chocolate box and ran out of the school as fast as she could. For the next couple of weeks, it was hell for her. Wherever she went, she could hear people talking about her behind her back about how she got rejected. The tease was nonstop. Everyday she would go in the restroom and cry to herself She cried in pain of rejection, teased, and for falling for his trap.

--------------------

He felt horrible. He couldn’t believe what he did. He spent a good two months getting to know her and yet, he hurt so bad. That day when she asked him to be his Valentine, the least he could do was take her to a private spot and tell her, not rejected her in front of his friends and the rest of the school like that. After all, he has his pride, he was the school football player, he had a place in the school, unlike her. Getting to know her was just a dare he had with his friends. He wanted to tell her how sorry he felt, but it was too late. She already left.

He walked early to homeroom that day, hoping to catch her and apologize and yet she was nowhere to be found. He waited for the bell, it rang and students were walking into the classroom to sit down. She still didn’t come. He look towards her seat and it was empty.

A week later and she still didn’t show up to class. He was starting to get worried. After class, he went up to ask his teacher, “Where’s Min?”

The teacher looked up, “Akapan Namart, what a surprise! Isn’t it because of you that Min became the school joke?”

He looked down and nodded. The teacher was right. It was because of him, she became the school joke.

“Don’t worry. She’s not going to be the school joke anymore. She moved away already.”

“Moved away?” he felt even more horrible, “When?”

“The day she didn’t come to class” the teacher replied. “Now go to second period before you’ll be late.”

“Could you tell me where she moved to?”

The teacher shook his head, “I’m sorry….”

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
feel sad for her :( .....and i like it! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Shelly[Sherlyi]

TubbyTinker

shelly...I like your Pancake and Om banner...too bad there wasn't any inside pix of them together...but I was so happy they were close to each other on the cover lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
he's a meanie!!! i can't wait for her to come back and get her revenge. gosh, he made her become the laughing stock of the school. >.<

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Like the prologue. Wow, can't believe he let his pride get to him.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aw, poor Min. Wow, Om, what a jerk. I hated him already from rejecting Min like that!

Love love the casts. All my favorite guys and girls, well not much of a Kellan fan T_T

Can't wait for more!!!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Om's a meanie. he hurt Min so bad. how could he do that.
can't wait for more. keep me updated.
beautiful poster :D

TubbyTinker

Chapter 1

Min sat on the couch, debating. Her sister had called from Bangkok and told her she was getting married and she wanted Min to be her bridesmaid. She never thought in a million year she would have to go back to Bangkok, the place she thought was hell for her.

Nee came out of her room, yawning, “Hey what are you doing up so early? You don’t have class today.”

“I know. But Mam called me last night and she got me debating.”

Nee went and slouched on the couch, “Debating on what?”

“She’s getting married…”

“Who’s getting married?” Khem asked walking out the bathroom.

Nee turned around, “You have class today Khem?”

Khem nodded, “Yeah. Me and Parn. So who’s getting married?”

“My sister.”

Khem got excited, “Oh is she?! I love weddings! Are we invited?”

Min nodded her head slowly, “Sadly yes.”

Nee looked at Min, “You don’t look happy.”

Min stood up, “I am but she wants me to be bridesmaid and wants me to go back to Krungthep for the wedding.”

“So?” both girls said.

“I’m debating whether I should go or not.”

“Why?” the girls asked again.

“Because my sister’s fiancée happens to be friends with you-know-who….”

Nee stood up and walked over to Min, “Oh! I get it now! You’re debating because if you do go, you’re scared you’re gonna see O-”

“Don’t!” Min snapped, pointing her finger at Nee. “Don’t even say his name!”

“Say who’s name?” Parn asked, walking out of her room.

“The guy that rejected Min back in high school” Khem replied.

“What about him?”

“It just so happens my sister is getting married to his friend” Min replied. “So she wants me to go to her wedding in Krungthep.”

“That’s just perfect!” exclaimed Parn, smiling.

All the girls looked at her, “What’s perfect?” they asked.

“Well, I’m going back to Thailand for vacation and since Min’s sister is getting married, we should all go and hang out over there!”

Nee pouted, “Aw Thailand? I go there every year to visit my family. This year, I was hoping we take a vacation to Hawaii or something.”

“Yeah” added Khem. “I agree with Nee.”

Parn looked at Min, “So when’s the wedding?”

“Next month. When are you leaving for Thailand?”

“Tomorrow night.”

“You’re leaving tomorrow and you’re barely telling us?” Khem asked.

Parn shrugged her shoulders, “Sorry. I meant to tell you guys last week but I was busy with my finals. When are you leaving Min?”

Min shook her head, “I’m not even sure if I want to go back.”

“But it’s your sister’s wedding though.”

“I know but…”

Parn put her arms over Min’s shoulder, “Oh come on. You can’t let the pass ruin it for you.”

“But I don’t want to see his ugly face!”

Nee smiled, “Ugly? I thought he was hot?”

Khem laughed. Min shot her a cold stare so Khem stopped laughing.

“I’ll think about it but if I do decided to go, Nee and Khem have to go too.”

Nee sighed, “I guess I can take another trip to Thailand again. What do you think Khem?”

Khem shrugged, “I guess. I mean it’ll be no fun going to Hawaii by myself.”

Parn looked at the clock, “Oh shit! Khem, we’re going to be late for our finals!”

Khem quickly stood up, “Crap! Let’s go. You drive!”

Min and Nee laughed as they watched Parn and Khem ran out the door.

---------------------

Om sat in the living room looking through his high school yearbook. As he flipped through the pages, he came upon Min Pechaya’s picture. Seeing her picture, bring back all those horrible memories of her in high school, where he teased and humiliated her.

Sukol, his best friend, came to sit on the couch with him, “How many times you gonna look at that year book?”

Om didn’t answer and closed the yearbook, “I was just thinking of the past….”

Sukol shook his head, “Dude, just let it go. There’s nothing you can do about it now. The past is the past.”

“I know, I know. Just wished it never happened like that.”

Kellan and Taylor, their two other friends burst through the door, “Yo! Yo! What’s up?” Kellan asked.

“Kellan and I got something to tell y’all”

“What?” Om asked.

“Summer is almost here. We need a vacation. Tired of L.A.”

Om nodded his head, ”I was gonna tell y’all the same thing. Sukol and I are going to Thailand for the summer. You guys want to come along?”

“Thailand?” asked Taylor. “I was thinking we’d go to Hawaii or Florida. Check out chicks over there. Tired of seeing L.A. girls.”

Sukol shook his head, “We can’t go though. We have to attend a wedding.”

“Who’s wedding?” Kellan and Taylor both asked.

“A friend from Thailand. He want us to be groom men. You guys are invited too.”

Kellan tapped his chin, “Thailand huh? Which part of Thailand?”

“Krungthep or as you Americans call it Bangkok.” Sukol said.

“Are the Thai girls over there hot?” Kellan asked.

Om and Sukol looked at each other, “We don’t know.” they replied.

“Yo Tay, you want to go to Bangkok instead then?”

Taylor shrugged, “I’m whatever. You go, I go.”

“I guess we’re all going to Thailand then. But wait, me and Taylor don’t know Thau though.”

“Don’t worry, Sukol and I will translate.”

“Cool.”

-------------------------------

Parn, Nee, and Khem were having dinner without Min that evening. Min was in her room, doing what, her friends had no idea. Later she joined her friends, holding a paper in her hand.

“What’s that you go there?” Khem asked.

“I decided I’m going to my sister’s wedding. I thought about it, it’s time to face my fear.”

Nee put her thumbs up, “That a girl!”

“But….”

“But what?” the three girls asked.

“I’m not going back empty handed.”

Khem smirked, “Of course you’re not. You’re gonna bring your sister a wedding gift duh…”

Min shook her head, “No, I don’t mean that. I mean, I have two reasons why I’m going back to Thailand. One, my sister’s wedding.”

“What’s the second reason?” Parn asked.

“I’m going back to revenge…”

Nee choked on her water, “Revenge?! On who?”

Min smirked, “You-know-who…”

“How?”

Min gave her friends her list of revenge. Parn read it out loud, “Plan A, find a hidden deep dark secret about him and spill it to the press. “

Nee grabbed the paper and began reading, “Plan B, pretend to like him then dump him at the end.?””

Khem read the next plan, “Plan C, pretend to be someone else, play with his feelings, try to get him to marry you and at the end, reveal yourself and dump him in front of all the guests.”

Min smiled, “And the last plan, if none of those work, pretend he never exists and move on with my life.”

“You think your plan will work Min?” asked Parn.

“It has to! It’s time for him to get a piece of his own medicine!”

Nee smiled at Min, “If you’re sure you want to do this, you got our support.”

“Really?”

Parn nodded, “Yeah. We’ll help cuz that’s what friend are for.”

“Yeah” added Khem. “Best friends forever but I do have to warn you on one thing though.”

“What?” Min asked nervously.

“You know, when it comes to revenge, there’s always a consequence.”

“And that is?”

“You might fall in love with him…”

“What do you mean?” Parn asked.

“Well I’ve been watching those revenge lakorn, when the main girl wants to get revenge on her praek, she always ends up falling for him and she backs out from her revenge.”

Nee nodded, “So you think Min will fall in love with O-…I mean you-know-who again?”

Khem shrugged, “It’s only a drama Nee.”

Min shook her head, “No way! I’m not gonna fall for him again! Not after what he did to me!”

“What if you do?” asked Parn.

“I won’t. It’s not gonna happen.”

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
i like it already:)
&& now Om regrets.
Min,revenging on him.
gosh;cant wait til they
go to bangkok!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Gosh, her plans are so EVIL and cruel. But like the quote: "Hell has no fury like a woman scorned"
I want to go to Thailand too....take me with you guys!!!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
me2, can't wait till they meet.
she already has her revenge planned.
awesome ^____^

lmao...RR, i wanna go to Thailand too... XD

anousone

sarNie Egg
thank you for reading my story guys....working on chapter 2 atm

Thip, since I register, I dont think I will be needing you anymore. Thank you for posting for me though.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
wow, first chapter & i love it.
Min is gonna do revenge, fun :)
I can't wait to read the next chapters :)
& what's gonna happen at the wedding.
:) i love all the girls & guys. :D