I didn't know she sings

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
HERE WE GO. MAY XIONG & HER FRIENDS.

(SECOND LADY FROM LEFT TO RIGHT, RECOGNIZE HER? SHE PLAYED IN NEEG LUB NEEJ. TRANSLATE "PEOPLE'S LIFE,"

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ewww...i bet they hang out with the hmong women in the topic: hmong women gone wild...hahha ......

LoL... That lady from Neeg lub neej is Maiv Mim... ewww... omg... the makeup, everything.. compare their faces with their neck (that's layers of makeup)... these women are crazy... still trying to act all young at their age... what a disgrace.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Ewww...i bet they hang out with the hmong women in the topic: hmong women gone wild...hahha ......

LoL... That lady from Neeg lub neej is Maiv Mim... ewww... omg... the makeup, everything.. compare their faces with their neck (that's layers of makeup)... these women are crazy... still trying to act all young at their age... what a disgrace.
yup that's her. Maiv mim.. i think her name is nkauj hnub.. just sharing a pic of her baby & her. btw, she's 41. hella wrinkle. my mom is 46 & she's not even that wrinkle as her. hehe.

kimberlina & her mommy. :)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
yup that's her. Maiv mim.. i think her name is nkauj hnub.. just sharing a pic of her baby & her. btw, she's 41. hella wrinkle. my mom is 46 & she's not even that wrinkle as her. hehe.

kimberlina & her mommy. :)
what the hell?!?
41 with a baby? and still partying?
seriously though... these OG ladies need some help.