I found two old Boran Lakorns from the 80's

mia07

Introvert
Lol.. I will... I think when you upload it samneang... I think you should private it or message us.. So the link won't break
Seems like you will be getting all or most of the 80s borans you've been longing for. :) There's a Khmer-dubbed for the old Prasuton-Manora as well?? Maybe there is since there's Nang Sib Song. Nokor Thom dubbed Nang Sib Song, right? The one in the link/on that website? Well, I'm glad I got the Thai-dubbed, but I am still sadden to not get some of the old borans I want.

yak

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' date='20 June 2010 - 02:01 AM' timestamp='1276995699' post='694013']
Seems like you will be getting all or most of the 80s borans you've been longing for. :) There's a Khmer-dubbed for the old Prasuton-Manora as well?? Maybe there is since there's Nang Sib Song. Nokor Thom dubbed Nang Sib Song, right? The one in the link/on that website? Well, I'm glad I got the Thai-dubbed, but I am still sadden to not get some of the old borans I want.
[/quote]

Well the one on the website is dubbed by the eagle video. And I havent heard anything from the person who wanted me to convert it to DVD.

soun01

sarNie Egg
I don't think we're selling them.. We're trading or doing each other a favor.. But.. Uh I remember you asked me about Keo Na Mah.. You want it in VHS?

I would like to purchase a few of the borans that were mentioned, but since no one is willing to sell them on dvd, then it's okay. I can wait another decade or so.

yak

sarNie Adult
I would like to purchase a few of the borans that were mentioned, but since no one is willing to sell them on dvd, then it's okay. I can wait another decade or so.
Oh, maybe you can talk to them into it..

yak

sarNie Adult
Okay...?! Does anyone knows what happen to pleang sney... She's M.I.A.. I've messager her and she haven't reply back..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
she should be busy but don't worry, when she'll have time she'll contact you

yak

sarNie Adult
she should be busy but don't worry, when she'll have time she'll contact you
Man.. She played me.. I heard stories there people who goes around and play with people minds.. And now I think she's one of them.. That's mess up! How could play with people minds especially the one who is looking for these stuff for many years.. For that I hope karma get to you..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Man.. She played me.. I heard stories there people who goes around and play with people minds.. And now I think she's one of them.. That's mess up! How could play with people minds especially the one who is looking for these stuff for many years.. For that I hope karma get to you..
no, believe me: she should be really busy now and don't forget that august is holidays in france. when she'll log in again, i bet she'll contact you. what she said, she did. it can takes time but she always respect her words.

yak

sarNie Adult
lol yak wow that was mean j/k lol did ya try to pm her and ask her whats up? lol
I did.. She only respond once then after that.. Never again.. So I was like um... Hello... Where are you home girl? Lol

no, believe me: she should be really busy now and don't forget that august is holidays in france. when she'll log in again, i bet she'll contact you. what she said, she did. it can takes time but she always respect her words.
Sajenna, If you think about it.. We were talking about this since June and now its September.. Thats 3 months ago.. I remember the last time we spoke was in June somewhere.. That's when she told me that she sent it out to her step mom and since then nothing... I had my sisters and myself checking our mail box nonstop.. Its like we dugging out the trash.. Lol... So I don't know its one of them who's playing the game.. Oh about August Holiday..? What holiday land in August? I'm just wondering? Lol