Main Characters
Kwan Usamanee
Win Tawin
Supporting Characters
Aum Artichut
Aff Taskorn
Barry Nadech
Yaya Urassaya

Her life was planned out for her by her parents. No matter how hard and long she argued it was no use. It was the same for Win. He was a playboy. He would miss his playboy life. He demanded to know who she is. She was probably a gold digger. On the other hand Kwan didn't like the sound of getting married either. They both just have to deal with it. Their marriage came by like there was no tomorrow. The next thing they knew the wedding was already over.
Win's Mom: I want a grandchild soon OK
Win: Ill try my hardest mom
Wm: good night
Then he went and shower
Kwan had just finished talking to her mother
She went upstairs to her room. Just as she suspected Win was there waiting for her.
Win: Come on baby
As he pointed to the empty side of the king sized bed
Kwan: I'm not sleeping there if you do.
Win:Why there's plenty of room.
Kwan: IM not sleeping with you
Win: we're already married we're supposed to fine go sleep on the floor then
Kwan:What kind of gentlemen as you Mr. Tawin?
Win:I don't even know the answer to that question
Kwan: I'm going to shower
When she came out she made a bed for herself on the floor and went to bed.
Next morning Kwan went to go meet her friends Nadech and Yaya. They have been friends since high school. Nadech has a crush on kwan since high school. But kwan only likes him as a big brother nothing beyond that. She hanged out with them for the whole day. But while they were skateboarding Kwan fell and scrapped her arm. They helped her put on a bandage.
Nadech brought Yaya home first. Then he brought kwan home.He helped her into the house and she sat down
Nadech:Are you going to be OK?
Kwan : yea it's just a little scrape.
Nadech: OK the see you around OK
Kwan: OK bye see you
Win came home right in time to see Nadech leaving.
When he saw him he was furious with kwan.
Win: How dare she bring guys in his house
Just then a servent walked by
Win: Tem
Tem:Kah khun Win
Win:Where's Khun Kwan
Tem: I saw her walked upstairs Khun Win
Win: Thanks you can go now
Tem: Kay
He walked upstairs .He went into the room and saw Kwan looking at a magazine. He went grabbed her wrists.
Kwan : what's the matter with you?
WIN: How dare bring guys into my house.
Kwan : Why are you jealous?
Win: As long as I am your husband and you are my wife you can't go around bringing guys in and out of my house. Did you sleep with them already?
Kwan slapped him across the face. He grabbed her and kissed her. When he finally released her she stared at him.
Kwan:I HATE YOU
Then she ran out of the room

End of chapter one. Hope you guys liked it. Can anyone make a poster for me. I would really like one. You see I'm not very good at this kind of stuff.