I HATE YOU!

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMGGGG!!!

I clicked the heading....

My heart beating...

Racing.........

2nd line till finished, I remember it was April 1st...

Then I clicked on the lawyer's note anyways and omggg! ahahah you REALLY got me!!! T__T OMG my heart was beating sooo fast! At first I was like, "cant you just close the media then!??!?!" ahhhh i was so scared...

I HATE YOU! HAHAHA JK JK LOVE LOVE SARNWORLD!

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
i knew it wouldnt shut down cuz it april 1st todayy sarn and darvil tryin to trick us lol i was bout to mke a new thread too that sarnworld is shutting down lol A! but it aint lol

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
OMG...i forgot it was april fools...lolz...great one! woohoo...sarnworld is not shuttin down..

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
LMAO!

i did the same thing too! i clicked it, and i was like, "WTF! WE GOT A TRIP AROUND HERE!"

then i clicked the link, and APRIL FOOLS!

HAHAHA, i forgot it was april fools day, WOOT WOOT.

APRIL FIRST!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I seriously i had a mini heart attack when i read it, but then i realized it's April Fool's day. Good one, guys! <_<

donna

sarNie Adult
lmfao! i thought yall was for real! i was like no not another one closing! yall got me good... hahaha

STIMA

wow i didn't notice the message AT ALL hahahhaha
stupid mud you ruined the joke for me <_<
stupid mud you're so guillible. lOL jk

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
OMG God, i just noticed the heading and i thought it was for real...I was so shocked, it never occured to me it was a prank ahahah you really had me!!!!

Babyt

sarNie Elites
GOOD ONE!!!! i fell for it tooo...i really thought that i had to go back to spending money on renting the tapes...kekekke

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Dang! That April Fool joke got me, AHHHHHH!!!! I actually thought that it was real and that it really was gonna be shut down. Haha, that was a nice one, but lets hope that, that day would never happened to sarnworld haha.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i, too have almost a heart attack as well! this is definitely a good one, guys! irony thing is, when i visit other forums- i knew today's april's fool day but this forum, I FORGOT. TT_TT

geesh, you guys really GOT me. XDDD;

pond

sarNie Egg
Damn its already April Fool's Day already..i didn't even know that until i click on "I'm sorry everyone but sarNworld has to be shut down." good one and good way to get sarnie's attention.