I have a guy-friend who likes me alot!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Four the past 4 years of my college life, this guy liked me a lot. He was very sweet and was always the nicest guy! However, it turned out I was going through so much in life such as drama and etc because my parents were having issues with step-mother and divorcing. You know how Hmong culture is with 2 wives. My dad was always cursing on the phone at step mom, yelling at the kids, including myself. He was always so terrorizing and making people sick and unhappy.
--While all these were going on while I lived at home, at school I may seem as happy and a great learner, but inside me I was a miserable and dissolving mess that could not be solved. I knew for a very long time that he liked me. But I couldn't risk asking him or confronting him, but now when I finally did, he rejected me offhand! He told me he only liked me as a friend.! I was unbelievably shocked! I could not understand how he had lost feelings in me. I think it was possible that he had found someone else. But I was emotionally in pain because I thought this would be the right moment to tell him, but I guess I was wrong. although he did not reject me rudely, he wrote back by saying I was only a very good friend. I was confused! I couldn't dare to ask him another question. However, this truth hurt me really badly! :( I was not ready for this "NO!" answer! What should I do? I cannot get over him even though I try really hard! Some night I could not sleep until 3 or 4 in the morning because my mind is constantly thinking about him! :( What do u think I should? Should I pick myself up and move on? I don't know anymore! :(

It was rather heartbreaking and sad! =(
......God, I really need to put myself together and move on!!! I shouldn't be depressed over something as little as that right? a tiny friendly rejection !!!

B/C if two people are meant to be together, destiny will always find them to be together! :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Four the past 4 years of my college life, this guy liked me a lot. He was very sweet and was always the nicest guy! However, it turned out I was going through so much in life such as drama and etc because my parents were having issues with step-mother and divorcing. You know how Hmong culture is with 2 wives. My dad was always cursing on the phone at step mom, yelling at the kids, including myself. He was always so terrorizing and making people sick and unhappy.
--While all these were going on while I lived at home, at school I may seem as happy and a great learner, but inside me I was a miserable and dissolving mess that could not be solved. I knew for a very long time that he liked me. But I couldn't risk asking him or confronting him, but now when I finally did, he rejected me offhand! He told me he only liked me as a friend.! I was unbelievably shocked! I could not understand how he had lost feelings in me. I think it was possible that he had found someone else. But I was emotionally in pain because I thought this would be the right moment to tell him, but I guess I was wrong. although he did not reject me rudely, he wrote back by saying I was only a very good friend. I was confused! I couldn't dare to ask him another question. However, this truth hurt me really badly! :( I was not ready for this "NO!" answer! What should I do? I cannot get over him even though I try really hard! Some night I could not sleep until 3 or 4 in the morning because my mind is constantly thinking about him! :( What do u think I should? Should I pick myself up and move on? I don't know anymore! :(

......God, I really need to put myself together and move on!!! I shouldn't be depressed over something as little as that right? a tiny friendly rejection !!!

B/C if two people are meant to be together, destiny will always find them to be together! :D
I HAVE GUY-FRIENDS WHO ARE REALLY NICE TO ME AND I HAVE GUY FRIENDS WHO I AM REALLY NICE TO BUT WE DON'T ROLL THAT WAY.
THIS IS WHERE, PEOPLE SAY. WHEN GUYS AND GIRL'S ARE FRIENDS. ONE ALWAYS MISUNDERSTAND AND ONE ALWAYS FALLS FOR ANOTHER. I THINK THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AND YOUR GUY-FRIEND. WHEN YOU WERE GOING THROUGH HARD TIMES, HE SEEMS TO BE THE ONE WHO IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU, THEREFORE HE MAKES YOU THINK HE LIKES YOU. WELL MAYBE HE DID, MAYBE HE DIDN'T. THE ONLY PERSON WHO WILL KNOW THE ANSWER IS HIM BUT SINCE YOU ASKED HIM AND HE TOLD YOU NO, THAT HE SEE'S YOU NO MORE THAN A FRIEND. THAT MEANS, YOU MISUNDERSTOOD HIM.

SO, DID HE EVER TELL YOU, HE LIKED YOU IN THE PAST? IF NOT, THEN MAYBE YOU WERE JUST THINKING TOO MUCH. IT'S OKAY. SOMETIMES GUYS DO THINGS TO MAKE GIRL'S MISUNDERSTAND THEM. ;)

MY ADVICE TO YOU, THIS IS NOTHING TO BE STRESSED OR DEPRESSED ABOUT. SIMPLY LET HIM GO AND MOVE ON. WHY STRESSED OVER HIM AND STAY ALL NIGHT WHEN YOU CAN GET SOME SLEEP? :) HE'S NOT INTO YOU, WHY WASTE YOUR TIME.

DON'T WORRY. YOU WILL BE SOMEONE DOWN THE LINE. :)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
SonYukView4ever,
wow, I thought I was the onlly who's going through that right now...

My situation is very similar to yours...and I never thought I would fall for this guy, but yeap he's just so nice and kind...always there to listen to my problem and gives good good advice...since I know this guy my life is getting better and smarter tooo...he just care for me in the way that no guy had done in the past...althought I don't really know what he really feel about me, I feel it better to ask then keep it to myself and yeap when I ask him...he said he's not ready for relationship yet he wants us to be friend at this point and whatever happen in the future we will wait and see...I expect the answer already thought therefore, when I heard it, it doesn't hurt me so much...

My advice to you is be friend with him at this point, if he sees you as a friend then treat him like a friend...better to be friend than not having any relationship with him...

Good friendship last longer than relationship because friendship there is no ending to it. When boyfriend and girlfriend separate, many hardly talk to each other again, but friend you never have that, no matter how long you two separate he still your friend.

Also think this way, this situation might give you the opportunity to allow someone new into your life and that someone might be better and care about you more as well as you will like this new person more too.

Or if he is really your soulmate than no matter what happen someday you two will be togehter althought right now he rejects you, fate will bring you two back togehter...and if he is not yours then even you two are together right now fate will separate you two in the future so just think in turn of fate like you meantioned...this really help me when I am down...and if you try thinking this way it might help you too.

I am getting better everyday and everytime I talk to him he always cheer me up and never let me down...I don't know about your friend if you still talk to him...

This is also another opportunity for you to grow in yourself and become a stronger person in turn of relationship too...look at all the positive ways instead of the negative...

Hope you'll get better day by day...

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Something like this happened between me and this vietnamese women back in high school. It happened in freshman year. She was in most of my classes, her schedule is similar to mine. She was a decent vietnamese women but almost look like a white women. But, She have a high temper when she's mad.

I met her two weeks after school have started The classes that she have with me, it will just be me and her who are asian and she will talk to me and I will talk to her. At first she's a really qiuet person. We have art class together and were the only asian in there during that period so she will sit next to me because in that period, I remeber it was 3rd period and there were no other girl but her. Well, of course it was art class but the art teacher doesn't really know anything about art so he would just tell us what to draw and do.

Oneday our assignment was to draw someone in class, so I ask her if I can draw her. We drew each other and she show me her drawing and it was sloppy and she even drew a pig nose on it. And then, she wanted to see my drawing, so I show her and she said that she was amaze and that I can draw beautifully. Of course, my intention was to draw a her because she have beautiful eye's.

As time goes by, she would ask me to draw her pictures and my feelings for her grew stronger each day. Even my firend said that were like a couple and that they know she likes me too. And alot of stuff happened but I dont have the time to tell you everything so I'll just skip towards the end of the school year. Well, towards the end of the school year, I finally brought myself up to said to her that I like her alot and she got qiuet and look at me for a couple of seconds and said ''I'm sorry, I thought we were just friends? To be honest, I like you as a friend only and I dont want that friendship to change between you and me. You have been a good friend to me and I like you as a friend.'' It was something like that, that she said.

I was, I dont know what the feeling was after she said that she just want to be friends. At that time, I told myself that if she just wanted to be friends then theres no way I can ever change that, because thats the way how she feels towards me. And so, the school year ended. And next september came along. I was really hoping to see her in school and continue being a firend to her. But days after days of wanting to see her has passed by. Days turn into weeks, and weeks turn into months, and months trun into years.

Last year I was at the mall getting my sweetheart girlfriend a gift. I was looking at crystal glass statues and a hand hold my shoulder and my name was called. I thought who it was and turn around and,*shock* It was the women that I was waiting to see long ago. She was holding a baby in her arms. We talk, I ask her how she's been. She said that over the past years, she have been through good and bad times.
I was really happy for her that she have her own family. She told me how she feel over the years. But to me, I didn't tell her how I feel. I was happy to see her after all those years and I dont regret anything because I have met my true love, the women of my life and her name is Nalee and I committed myself to love her only until the day I die. Life to me is to live for today and never know if life will end tomorrow.

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
aww..all these sad stories =(

being young as i am..i think i've learned. i have alot of guy friends..and they are always there for me. eventually, i fall for them. but i always learn that friendship is more valuable than going into a relationship, breaking up, and feeling awkward afterwards.

i kno it hurts to be rejected..but its part of life. and one just has to have the strength to pick up the pieces and move on. like you all said, if it was meant to be, the future awaits u two. if not, theres someone better out there for you =)

D_D

sarNie Egg
awww....all these love stories make me feel so sad. But you know what??? You did your part by telling him/her that you like them and if they don't accept you then you can move on with your life with no regrets.....

happy_tears

sarNie Egg
awww...don't worry maybe because it took you so long to confess so maybe he already have someone else..don't worry you will some one soon!

ugh245

sarNie Egg
aww..how sweet and sad..will me and one of my guy friend is currently getting to know each other.we met at fresno new year this 2010..its soo..weird.since we found each other on the internet...and how we stay up all night long on the computer and myspace talking...and always be daydreaming about each other..even though hes like 900 miles
away from me..i still think hes the my fate..cause he was soo different from all the other guys i knew and know..lol

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg

what make you like this guy so much?

You wouldn't want to love someone who doesn't love you back, would you?

let it be a lesson to learn...don't hold your love in for too long...sometime, with time...ppl move on...maybe he did move on since he never got a replied or implied that u like him too. I would move on too if i was him because time doesn't wait for me.

You need to realize that, the road doesn't end with him. There are many opportunity and options open to you still. Dwelling on something that never was there is a BAD illness to you and your body. You need the rest for another better. Best of LUCK! :)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
ahh, all these sad love story...if you are meant to be together, you'll be together if not don't stress yourself open yourself up to meet new people... don't let one person hold you back from meeting others and maybe someone who's coming is your fate, you don't want to close them out...just like people have been telling me, maybe I close myself out that I missed my fate but I always believe that if we're meant to be than we'll meet and when we meet we'll know we belong with each other. this is my fairytale...i still live in my own fairytale world :yes:

pandabear

sarNie Egg
Its really sad when you have that feeling that your guy friend does like you but denies it or doesn't at the end. I went through the same phrase. He used to sang love songs to me and comfort me when I was sad. I thought that I only liked him as a friend but as time passed by, he was being so nice and doing all these things; I fell for him. He also told me that his mom really liked me and that she wanted him to marry me. When he told me this, he also said that I was one of the girls that he wants to be married to. When I left the state to go home to my family; he sang a hmong song to me when I was at the airport. It was...I thought you knew I love you but I guess you don't. This action got me thinking that he really does like me and etc.

When I got home, I told him that I liked him and etc. He told me that he doesn't believe in long distant relationship and that he only liked me as a friend. I was so hurt and felt so stupid but still had the courage to act like nothing happened. I cried for a couple of days because I used to think that maybe we were meant to be because every time we were able to leave for a long trip, we always run into each other.

After this happened, I meet my beloved husband. I am so happy that my friend did not give me a chance. Because of this, I meet my soul mate who loves me and traveled out of state to marry me. Its so true that a friendship is better not to be broken. At the end, I realized that we were only meant to be good friends and nothing more. I love him very much like a best friend but we are not meant to be. I hardly talk to him but when I do, he does sound sad. To me, even if he did had feelings for me and denied it; it was his loss.

Sometimes its good to let them know how you feel. If they take you then both will see if it works or not. If he doesn't and in the end; he realizes that he does like you, its his loss.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Aww...this is all some really sad and touching stories. I have been there before in my younger days. I had a crush on a guyfriend who was so nice to me and I thought he might liked me too. So a close friend knew and talked him into asking me out, but instead a few days later he told the friend to tell me that he was not ready for a relationship yet. I was shocked, devestated, and hurt. I couldn't
face him for a while cause it was too embarassing and the worst part was the whole skool knew I got rejected. Even some close friend even knew ahead that the guy did not like me, but no one confronted me at all and left me in the dark. This was my high school years and as we all know, rumors spread fast! It took me over a year to get over this guy! I do look back and ask myself, "What did I see in him?" Lol... And so 3 yrs later I dated a guy who I knew all my life and went to skool with. Moving on, after 3yrs of our relationship I got dumped and left broken heart. I'm still trying to stay strong and get over this guy cause he was my first love and boifriend. So hang in there girl, keep ur head up high and show them what you have got, fighting :b