I have a question for Best Rating of 2006

dmenxue

sarNie Egg
I have been seeing a information that Oom Rak is Best Rating lakorn of 2006.
Is it true?

I want to know more detail information such as data ,
Who can help me .
Thanks...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oum Ruk had high ratings in Thailand (I just don't know the actually ratings) and it was one of the very first lakorn to be subbed into English from fansubbers. It sure caught some attention to others who weren't familiar with Thai lakorns. I think the second was Kah Tah Pee following other works of Wishbone and others fansub group.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
sorrie i dun know either the actual rating..but i did remember a newspaper saying "that the streets were almost empty on the day of the last episode of Oum Ruk because everyone was home watching the drama"...lol...

fun

Expired Sarnie
sorrie i dun know either the actual rating..but i did remember a newspaper saying "that the streets were almost empty on the day of the last episode of Oum Ruk because everyone was home watching the drama"...lol...
that sounds so funny. i wonder does lakorns has that much power. lmao

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Now that you've asked.. I really don't know what the rating was lol Maybe tinah might be able to answer.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
I have been seeing a information that Oom Rak is Best Rating lakorn of 2006.
Is it true?

I want to know more detail information such as data ,
Who can help me .
Thanks...
where did you see information that it was the best rating for 2006? perhaps for ch 3. One of the weeks' highest rating was 9, 9 which is not high considering most lakorns at ch 7 start with a rating of 9. Oum Ruk was a hot lakorn, it was talked about, but ratings wise, overall it wasnt great. It didnt get listed on any source as being the top 10 based on ratings. If it's based on ratings the lakorn that had the highest was King Gor Rah Gah Gor Raeng, Lhong Ngao Jun & Pim Mook, KGR & LNJ both lakorns raking in ratings and was talk of town when they were on air.

http://hilight.kapook.com/view/5447

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mai now that you mention it I believe the rating was high outside of Thailand, I mean the internet for international viewers. LMAO. Too bad there is no rating for most watched lakorn outside of Thailand. LOL

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Mai now that you mention it I believe the rating was high outside of Thailand, I mean the internet for international viewers. LMAO. Too bad there is no rating for most watched lakorn outside of Thailand. LOL
are there articles to prove this? Thai doesnt have a huge international market, just internet viewers, all that taken into account Oum Ruk still wasnt 2006's biggest hit. If it was there would be articles to prove it. Statistics or articles stating that a lot of people watched online. Not desputing it created waves, but ratings wise, outside or inside thailand it's still not the top rated lakorn of 2006. Perhaps it gained the most ratings for ch 3 that year, but it's still not within top 10 of 2006.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
I see :lol:

Perhaps Sawan Biang will be one of ch3's biggest hit this year, and probably making the top 10 list, but Oum Ruk didnt even come close.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I see :lol:

Perhaps Sawan Biang will be one of ch3's biggest hit this year, and probably making the top 10 list, but Oum Ruk didnt even come close.
maybe... but with all those scenes i dont think so... :lol: dont get me wrong i like sawan bieng but to others i dont know.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
the rating for OR .. i wasnt sure.. i loved it though hehe xp ..

kgr n lnj beat OR .. i never knew that.. i did like kgr but lnj .. i still havent finished that though hmmm ..

but this year for ch3 .. hehe i think it'll be jlr n sb ..

Mai*

sarNie Elites
the rating for OR .. i wasnt sure.. i loved it though hehe xp ..

kgr n lnj beat OR .. i never knew that.. i did like kgr but lnj .. i still havent finished that though hmmm ..

but this year for ch3 .. hehe i think it'll be jlr n sb ..
well I can assure you that JLR isnt going to make it lol, although the ratings were good, the highest rating was 21. Sawan Biang's ending rating is 25. Nang Tat's ending was 23, Dao Pbuern Din ending was 24. But then the lakorns airing atm like Bpom Ruk, has already surpassed a rating of 20 way before the ending epsiode. Bpom Ruk's already reached 24 weeks ago. Kom Faek had a first weeks' rating of 17, and it's way passed 20 now into the second week and so forth. Likely it'll be close to 30 by the time it ends. As of the moment, no lakorn has surpassed the ratings Kom Faek has achieved.

dmenxue

sarNie Egg
where did you see information that it was the best rating for 2006? perhaps for ch 3. One of the weeks' highest rating was 9, 9 which is not high considering most lakorns at ch 7 start with a rating of 9. Oum Ruk was a hot lakorn, it was talked about, but ratings wise, overall it wasnt great. It didnt get listed on any source as being the top 10 based on ratings. If it's based on ratings the lakorn that had the highest was King Gor Rah Gah Gor Raeng, Lhong Ngao Jun & Pim Mook, KGR & LNJ both lakorns raking in ratings and was talk of town when they were on air.

http://hilight.kapook.com/view/5447
Oh ,I see this information in chinese forum.......
One chinese psot it.

Thanks .
Thank you very much.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
well I can assure you that JLR isnt going to make it lol, although the ratings were good, the highest rating was 21. Sawan Biang's ending rating is 25. Nang Tat's ending was 23, Dao Pbuern Din ending was 24. But then the lakorns airing atm like Bpom Ruk, has already surpassed a rating of 20 way before the ending epsiode. Bpom Ruk's already reached 24 weeks ago. Kom Faek had a first weeks' rating of 17, and it's way passed 20 now into the second week and so forth. Likely it'll be close to 30 by the time it ends. As of the moment, no lakorn has surpassed the ratings Kom Faek has achieved.
hmmmmmm .. i think KF will past 30 too .. hmmm .. i realize ch7 has higher ratings ... hmmmm thats interesting..