I JUST LOST MY DEAR DOG!!

shubby

sarNie Adult
:sweat: yesterday i lost my dog. and now i'm looking for her all day long. i felt so so bad. my mom was yelling at me and i'm just frustrated. i don't know what to do or how will i find her. today she haven't find her way back home yet. i just hope that she will be back..but gosh...i see nothing. it's so sad peoples..she live with us for 7 yrs. my mom love her so much as i love her too. she's part of the family. sowwie if i blah blah to much..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...hmmmm, Kawaii might move this to the "BLAH" thread, but I hope you find your dog soon ^_^

I've never had a dog before, but I can imagine how emotionally attached you and your family are to the dog.

shubby said:
:sweat: yesterday i lost my dog. and now i'm looking for her all day long. i felt so so bad. my mom was yelling at me and i'm just frustrated. i don't know what to do or how will i find her. today she haven't find her way back home yet. i just hope that she will be back..but gosh...i see nothing. it's so sad peoples..she live with us for 7 yrs. my mom love her so much as i love her too. she's part of the family. sowwie if i blah blah to much..
[post="114414"][/post]​
u are sad now ( what i can understand because i lost my dog too last year and i never keep long time the animals) but u have to try to be strong and to think about another things. i have this dog since i'm young 'til last year, every where i go she's near me and when i lost her it's like i lost a part of me. My mum try to make me happy but she can't change the past... that's why she say that i have to let her go and in another life she will be more happy and maybe she can become an human that's all we can hope for her....but between all the animals i have, my Belle is the one i love the more nd when my mum get another one i can't accept to feed another dog... But in ur life u will lost a lot of things, people, animals,...but don't forget that it still be in ur heart and u can remember the good moment u have with...the life go on and everythings go thru...

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I've lost a pet too, 2 summers ago. I had this cat for 9 years.....I was so sad:( I recommend putting up flyers, and calling the your local human society often to see if anyone has brought your dog in.

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
i'm sorry. maybe ur dog will come back. i bet ur dog went to vegas to marry another dog, it's ok, they will reproduce offspringand ur mom will have a thousand more dogs to love :] hope you feel better

Hiatus

Super Momo
omg I lost my old dog 3 times because hwas still little I remember how painful it was it took us 1 day the 2 first time to find him and the 3rd he ran away it took 3 days before someone called us saying he found our dog don't worry you'll find her!!!

gs

Sexy Back
i use to have one of those tiny furry dogs....but i lost it...only beacuse i took it for a walk and then my friends came....i tie the dog behind some bush and when i came back it was gone...got yell at by my dad cos that dog cost my dad 700 dollars....every since that he never brought anymore dogs...hopefully u found ur dog