I KISSED MOS!!!!!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
YES LADIES! I kissed MOS! haha on his left cheeks only. yes, I wanted to post this awhile but had to scan the picture first. HEHEHE OMG, me and my friends were the FIRST ones there and I waited there for a good 5 hours! You can call me crAzy! LOL I was about 3 FOOTSTEPS away from MOS! OMG, when he arrived and ran up the stage, I almost fainted! I couldn't believe he was really RIGHT INFRONT of me! I mean MOS Patipan!!!!! Gosh, my eyes were full of tears! LADIES!!!! he is so freaken GOOD LOOKING. NO LIES! HE was way hotter than I expected. Yes, he is getting old but OMG, he's so freaken HOT! He sang a lot of songs but the one that got the fans going crazy was the one from KLKS! it was amazing. I have so much videos but IDK if i should post them. LOL. OMG, and the most amazing thing happend! I was touching my camera sitting down and next thing you know, I looked up and mos was looking straight at me! MY HEART WAS POUNDING LIKE CRAZY! AHHHH!!!! then he held out his hand and grabbed mines while singing and smiling!!!!!!!!! OMG, my friends were hella jealous! LOL GOSH, he has the most gorgeous smile ever!!!! YES, i touched his arm, hands around 20 times throughout the whole concert. HAHAHA. it was amazing.

THEN, it was time for pictures, gosh, 20 dollars per photo!!!! but oh well, it was worth it cus that's where I got my KISS! HEHEHEHE. I was the last one with a ticket! I went up to him with 3 of his photos and asked him to sign them for me and my friends who couldn't take the picture with him. He signed them and Hugged me. I hugged him so tight and then I asked him "can i kiss you please??!!!" and he was laughing and said "yes". I kissed him so long on the cheeks! OMG, I couldn't believe it. I was like "i love your lakorns mos, I love you!!!!" and he's like "I love you too! LOL. omg, i almost died! after the kissed, I hugged him again and then we took the picture. gosh, he's so awsome ya! He's sucha friendly guy! I am so super duper happy cus he's always been one of my favorite actors. This was the most incrideble experience ever!!!!! I can't stop thinking abt me kissing him. HAHHA. I wish he couldve kissed me but I was too embarrassed to ask that and of course I dnt think he would since everyone would go crazy too! hahahha. oh well, I'm happy i got to meet, hug, touch and kiss him! gosh, he's so amazing! This is like a dream cum true you guys! there's a lot of pictures but here's sum just to share...

the photo he signed

that's my hand. lol

danie_king

sarNie Egg
LOL! You go Girl!...lol you could see my hand on one of your picture..lol...the one with the two X green and red...that was a blast!

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
HAHA!!
CONGRATS!!!

he's rather handsome huh. he looks more handsome in person.
im glad you had fun. i wish i coulda gone too.

take care.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
dang!! if only a thai actress or female singer had a concert in cali.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
my cousin said that mos left the concert in carmichael early
in order to get to the one in fresno
were those 2 concerts on the same day?

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
wow! seems like you had a GREAT time! the pic of you and mos is adorable! his concert in mn is on friday! don't know what i'm gonna wear yet! :lol: can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Wow..!! You are one lucky girl...not only do you get to take pictures, but also a kiss. You should save those mmeories and pictures for as long as you live...hehe...meeting someone like Mos is only once in a life time :D

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
YES! i'm definitely saving this for LIFE! and yes, meeting a huge hot superstar like mos is only once in a lifetime, that's y i wanted to kiss him. lol thanks for all the comments ya! ^_^

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
lucky you

u must have been like

"oh my gosh!!!"

and happy

wish i get a chance to kiss me fav celeb

*__*

sarNie Egg
uh-how come he doesn't look cute like in this pictures/movies?
he looks very old and wrinkly on the face???

r u sure that is the real mos? it's like that lie one time about LOSO was in MN for concert but it was actually
a Look-Alike LOSO the people who hosted the concert had lied to the whole peoples?

that dude does not look like mos..it has similarity but nothing to the handsome mos???

pze

sarNie Adult
uh-how come he doesn't look cute like in this pictures/movies?
he looks very old and wrinkly on the face???

r u sure that is the real mos? it's like that lie one time about LOSO was in MN for concert but it was actually
a Look-Alike LOSO the people who hosted the concert had lied to the whole peoples?

that dude does not look like mos..it has similarity but nothing to the handsome mos???

oo thats definitely mos....thats him in real life....theres so much lighting and photoshop being used when theyre in lakorns and pictures...

loso a fake...where did u hear that....i meet him in person and it was him...i mean theres quite a few look alikes but the one i saw was him....his new band members came chris and eric...and then one of his ex band member attend the show as well....

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Yes, that's definitely mos and trust me, he's so much better looking in person. These pictures do him no justice. He's so freaken gorgeous and small. LOL

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
ahahaha.. Is he really that small?
skinny kaj duj?! hehehe.... well from the looks of your picture I think he is rather tiny... that must be the thai actresses are extra tiny!! oh gosh...

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
WOW! let me just tell you guys that mos is SUPER cute in real life! he has a cute baby face (love his dimple!), and does not look his age at all!!! :lol: his concert was really fun and now i have a sore throat from screaming so much! miss him!