i love to eat...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yes apparently only 3 of us out of da thousands of people here eat LOL da one on da right is da same one in my sig LOL

oh and thank u for da happy bday lol :D

shachibasha

psychotic
ohh i eat hot cheetos with vanilla ice cream omg you should try this im telling you its the best
hot cheetos with jalepeno cheese
chocolate glazed donuts with rice puoridge
uhmm oreos with peanut butter
ohh tabaso and wasabi by itself
wahh i forgot what else i usually mix fodds that arent suppose to go together and people just looks

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
rice porridge like khao tom? or congee? whoa dat is somethin different right dere lol so other people here do eat LOL

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
batchigo_azn wow arent you lucky 6 times a day excluding snacks AND a fast metabolsim!
donuts and kha tom wow i havent tried that before.
hot cheetos and icecream is super good. any kind of chips with icecream is good.

now that you mention it the one on the right does have aof's jaw line hahaha gosh he's so goofy where does all the emotion come from :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL wow his jawline is dat clear in dat gif? it's perdy chiseled but i can't even see it in da gif lol he's not goofy... he's crazy LOL i dunno where all dat emotion in his songs come from either lol but he did say he takes past experiences and uses it in singing

shachibasha

psychotic
its weird i eat like like thrice the serving that is recomened but i always fell hungry like right now my stomach is crying for food so i think im gonna go and grab something to eat.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yea lol i know u can't really see his face in my sig but a lot of people dat know how he really is can guess dat it's him lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i was just reading dis column tv pool did on him. he was talkin bout when he was a kid. he did not change at all LOL

boo i went to get water and all dis talk bout food makin me hongry. good thing dere aint much to eat in da fridge lol ahh but yah was talkin bout apples and peanut butter. i'm gon eat dat tomorrow lol i haven't had dat in a while. apples and caramel is goooooood too

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LOL wow his jawline is dat clear in dat gif? it's perdy chiseled but i can't even see it in da gif lol he's not goofy... he's crazy LOL i dunno where all dat emotion in his songs come from either lol but he did say he takes past experiences and uses it in singing
people do say laughter is a front for pain...he must have been super hurt cause he's super duper funny! lol poor guy.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he did go through some shiet in da past. he's always been a crazy ass though. like i said in my earlier post he aint change at all from when he was a little kid LOL i dunno what i'd do if i had a kid like dat lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
he did go through some shiet in da past. he's always been a crazy ass though. like i said in my earlier post he aint change at all from when he was a little kid LOL i dunno what i'd do if i had a kid like dat lol
send them over to
aunt moh's house. i'll whip them into shape
:loool: just kidding i'm too lenient they'll probably turn me bad

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL if i had a kid like aof and sent da kid to ur house then ur house would be burnt down cause he liked playin w/ fire LOL

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I love eating too!!!!!!!!!! I love Siracha sauce in just about everything. That and Louiisiana hot sauce. You should try eating it with smoke turkey leg or wings. Holy crap, you'll be in heaven. I dunno if you heard of Malta drinks, but it taste really good with vanila icecream. So instead of root bear or soda, I love Malta floats. Other than that, I love eating shrimp paste and peppers with every noodle dish, including Kow piek!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i use fish sauce on my salad sauce instead of salt, so yummy :drool: , sushi's sauce in rice, mayonnaise too!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I seriously love to eat! that's why I'm a bit chubby... :p

anyhow, I love eating street foods! yeah! street foods here in my country are great! my fave is the barbecued pork or chicken intestines and barbecued chicken feet and I dip it on a vinegar with onions, garlic and lots and lots of chili... I can stay for hours on the street eating them... I even befriended some people who sell it... :p

I also love putting soysauce in my rice... soysauce and lime in my rice... yummy!

any of you ladies had tried eating frogs? it's also delicious! :lol: