I love you, you love her

Kalahawj

sarNie Egg
sorry family drama happen  :cry: but i am back yeah!

ch.10

poly walk in her room and went and open the door when an box fell
poly: whats this?
it was pic of her and tawan when they was in high school, there first date, wedding, when they got som
poly: what happen to you? do you still love me?
som walk in
som: mommy
poly turn and look at som
som: mommy dont cry, if you cry i am sad and som dont like it when mommy sad
poly; okay lulu mommy wont cry no more
poly huge som and said
poly: dont hate you daddy okay
som; mommy i never will and never ever be and never been
poly: sorry na lulu mommy sorry na 
poly walk in here dress and ipad in her arm and bump in to tawan
tawan: sorry ( he look ) POLY
poly: tawan 
poly grab her things and try to run 
tawan grab her hand
tawan: what dont you miss me
poly: let me go 
nadech: let her go right now  :rant:
poly: nadech help me
tawan: we havent been together and you found some one new aready
nadech: you that right tawan
tawan: do i know you from some where
nadech: yes it me nadech
tawan: wow i didnt know you are in to my wife
poly: ex wife
nadech: you touch her and you see what going to happen to you face :annoyed:

see what happen next in ch.11

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Ekks
Jelous Nadech>< Must Be Hot
This Is Weird But Im Currently Shpiing Nalida MORE than MTEAm since KTWJ Is no longer a nalida lakorn

Kalahawj

sarNie Egg
an look up on ch.11 :dance2:

nadech: poly are you okay, wake up 
nadech push hard on her but no luck he took an kiss on her lip sucking up the water ( tawan feel pain in side him seeing poly get kiss be nadech)  no luck he did it one more time water came out her 
nadech huge her 
nadech: you was gone for bit there 
poly i am sorry 
nadech got up look at tawan
nadech: you hate her so much you want to kill your ex wife by letting kim do this

kim: if you ever tell tawan i will hurt poly more then you ever think
nadech: no need i wont let you hurt her at all

tawan pull poly close when face to face happen 
tawan pull her for an kiss

the next morning poly woke up to tawan next to her 

see you guy on ch.11 dont get to high on this because more is coming kiss slap rape force 

Kalahawj

sarNie Egg
Ch.11

Ploy invited nadech to go with som them to the ocean wherE they are going to spending time with her dad and mom for her dad Birthday. When they got there Kim and Tawan was there Taiwan eye open big to see that ploy invited nadech. Nadech found out that Kim was there but not there cause she ploy sister but also Taiwan wife 2nd wife which he new what was going on with ploy and Tawan. Ploy didn't care about Tawan and Kim being there she walk by them

Kalahawj

sarNie Egg
Ch.11 part two

When every one was in there room nadech came out for an drink of water when Kim pull him to the side and said
Kim:if you say any thing To any One I will do some thing to ploy
Nadech:I won't let no one hurt ployever

Ploy was out when tanwan came out to see what she was doing show got up and try to go back in side when he grab her hand and she fell on him Kim and nadech saw what happen Kim ran to them pull her up and try to slap her but nadech pull her to stop and grab ploy and said.
Nadech: are u okay
Ploy:I fine
Nadech walk her to the Rom when Kim pull her to the water and slap her and put her water Tawan And nadech try .ro stop her and pull her when they for got about pploy she can't swim she went down .ro the water she eye was close nadech grab hold of her pull her up

nadech: poly are you okay, wake up
nadech push hard on her but no luck he took an kiss on her lip sucking up the water ( tawan feel pain in side him seeing poly get kiss be nadech) no luck he did it one more time water came out her
nadech huge her
nadech: you was gone for bit there
poly i am sorry
nadech got up look at tawan
nadech: you hate her so much you want to kill your ex wife by letting kim do this

Nadech pull her up and take her to her room
Later her and nadech was asleep in the room she woke up for an drink when she saw Tawan drunk in the other room Tawan saw her and grab the key and pull her the the car she yell at him to let her out but he just yell back and lock the car door He stop at his condo where did use to go in the summer he pull her out and force her to the room and lock the door He stop and look at her and said. "I all ways love u" rip her shirt she push him but he didn't stop and took all of his closes off an force her he hold on to her hand Not letting her go
The night morning she woke up next to him wishing it was an dream she got up when Taiwan woke up to see her Naked in his condo that when he members every thing

See what next on ch.12