I met... Tata Young LOL

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I was shopping at Emporium and I was about to leave...
and I saw her shopping too :huh:
she was so in hurry :blink:
i dun wanna bother her but huh it's p'Tata !!
she is pretty ^_^ omg i saw her in real

sarN

sarNie Granny
wow so cool!!! i want meet someone famous !!! so wat did she say to u ?? who took dat picture?

.diane.

Media Fanatic
waaah kristie....you make me wanna live in france too lol. i wanna be able to meet all the stars you've met this year. thanks so much for sharing :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
you're so lucky!!! i wish there are celebraties living where i live...i may just accidently run into a hot young pra'ek and we instantly falls in love....5555.... then they can make a lakorn out of it...LOL

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
.diane. said:
waaah kristie....you make me wanna live in france too lol. i wanna be able to meet all the stars you've met this year. thanks so much for sharing :D
[post="153305"][/post]​
oh.. i thought emporium in bkk :p whats tata doing in france??
your lucky.. i like tata.. wanna go to her concert.. if only she comes to sydney ;)

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
sarN said:
wow so cool!!! i want meet someone famous !!! so wat did she say to u ?? who took dat picture?
[post="153301"][/post]​
Her manager took that pix =)
Oh I just told her that i live in france and i wanna buy her new album but i can't cuz it release on 24th aug and i'll be back on that day T_T
she was like sorry for me hahaha and then i ask if i can take pix with her huhu

.diane. said:
[post="153305"][/post]​
lLike bonkdaddy said, I'm in Thailand i met her in the mall LOL
at random !! :w000t:

cecilia said:
omg..you're one of the luckiest girl..meeting tata..how awesome..^^..
[post="153456"][/post]​
hihi ^_^ thanks for ur sms =)

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
oh by the way, the next day i went to eat at Siam Paragon
and there was an event of Mint's new album (singer of Sony BMG)
actually i dunno her at alll but i watched her mini show LOL
and there were a lot of guests such as Utt, Nop, Tor+ (the guy playing piano in Tata's concert) and more...
if u want i'll show u some pix when i get back ! =)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
That so cool!!!! Even though i'm not a big fan of Tata anymore, I would have been so excited. Of course, I would act like a complete doofus, like :blink: " uhhhhhhhhhhhhh" :blink: :blink: Mabybe it better off that I don't meet celebrities at the mall!! You're so lucky, betcha you're glad that you stopped by that mall that day, huh???

cecilia

Staff member
bonkdaddy said:
oh.. i thought emporium in bkk :p whats tata doing in france??
your lucky.. i like tata.. wanna go to her concert.. if only she comes to sydney ;)
[post="153613"][/post]​
kristie met tata in thailand..cuz right now she's in thailand for summer vacation...

but mint too?..i love mint..she's so cool too..

.diane.

Media Fanatic
Kristie said:
oh by the way, the next day i went to eat at Siam Paragon
and there was an event of Mint's new album (singer of Sony BMG)
actually i dunno her at alll but i watched her mini show LOL
and there were a lot of guests such as Utt, Nop, Tor+ (the guy playing piano in Tata's concert) and more...
if u want i'll show u some pix when i get back ! =)

[post="154303"][/post]​
ooh heheh my bad yeah i thought you were in france and i read too fast i just got excited you said you met p'tata lol. oooh i would love to see pictures of those. p'mint is the one that is most popular for singing "ruk tur tee sood" she was previously with grammy but switched over to sony bmg. she was usually doing some projects with grammy. (seven with p'mai, p'nat myria, p'nicole and so fourth) i'm sad she's not with grammy anymore but she's been able to do a duet with the new singer miky del rue from sony.

numfon

sarNie Adult
haha cool! i met her when she was younger (short hair days..lol). she came to Wat Thai..and yeah..*shrugs* she's cute. ^_^ but Mint!! gotta love her voice..:D she's sooo much prettier now too.. can't wait to see her pix!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OH YOU LUCKY LUCKY GIRL!!! TAKE ME WITH YOU!!! LET ME LIVE WITH YOU!!! oh please be on the look out for my Beam and Dan...

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
OMGosh that's so cool. I think Tata's songs are okay no matter what n e one else thinks. he he Plus, she can't be all that bad if a ton of other admiring fans like her too. She does look really pretty in that picture though. :) I want to meet some THAI celebrities! Wished they'd come here to the states! :w000t:

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Oh.....MY....GAWWWDDD!!! You met Tata!!! no waaaayy I came here and i thought you were being sarcastic but....OMG lucky you <_<

damn I wish i saw some celebs T_T