i need oipions plz....

cutie_meeh

sarNie Egg
Hey there everyone, I would like to gets some opinions on what you guys think about this problems of min. Well, I have this boyfriend. He and I love each other every much and have been through a lot of problems together just to be together. A couples of days later when things started to get better for him and me memories of his ex came back to him. Back then his ex was the person that he have truly love with all his heart, but she lost her feelings for him and have moved on. He was still waiting to see if one day if his ex will ever comes back to him, but then he met me. He told me that after meeting me, I change his whole world. He told me that I was the right one for him and that his ex was never really the right one to him. He and me made a lot of promises together…but then as the love that he and me have grows stronger, he can’t stop thinking about his ex. He then confuses to me that he love me a lot, but then I can’t forget about his ex, he told me that a lot of things that I do remind him of his ex and he don’t like it. He told me that he’ll try his best to forget about his ex and love me. I truest him and give him all my heart and hopes that he’ll treasure my heart… [FYI- we both have not seen each other yet, expect pictures] then one day we both met each other face to face two days later he told me that he wanted to break up with me because his past is hurting him too much. He told me that he truly love me, but his past is more important to him and that he don’t wanted me to suffer with him. He told me that he loved me too much to let me go through the stress that he is suffering right now. He wanted the best for me and just wanted me to be happy. After when we ended everything we barely talks anymore, it had been 7 months since we both have stop communication. Until last weekend when his cousin and some guys started to talk to me, that was then when he started to talk to me again. Every guys that ask about me to my ex, he’ll told them that not a chance he’ll let them get a chance with me….is that a good thing or is that a bad thing that my ex is doing?...does he still cares for me?...or is he just being a jerk, cause I’m able to move on a little bit and forget about him?...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
wth

that is not right.. so what, now that other guys wants to talk 2 you. he's going to come and chase them away? hell no.

he doesnt love you, if he did. he would had work things out and forget about his ex. but he didnt. he broke up with you. he's a coward!

sorry girl.. but he doesnt care about you. he's bring a jerk. dont fall for it.. forget his ass. talk to anyone u want, his friend? go for it! :D

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Cut any contact with him and move on. It's not fair to you that he still hang on to his ex. And yes, he is being a jerk.

cutie_meeh

sarNie Egg
wth

that is not right.. so what, now that other guys wants to talk 2 you. he's going to come and chase them away? hell no.

he doesnt love you, if he did. he would had work things out and forget about his ex. but he didnt. he broke up with you. he's a coward!

sorry girl.. but he doesnt care about you. he's bring a jerk. dont fall for it.. forget his ass. talk to anyone u want, his friend? go for it! :D

ummm, about him chasing them away, i'm not sure about that...
but it seems like it so far that he is doing that...but i just don't understand him
at all, he say he love me and wanted me to find my own happiness when he can't return those
same feelings back to me...now i'm trying to find my own happiness and welcoming new people in my
life...and now he has problems with it... :mellow: since now i'm starting to talk to a close cousin of his
and my ex's is having problems with everything, always saying negative things about me
to his cousin...he say to his cousin to not go after me, because i'm his ex and that even
though he and me break up doesn't mean that we won't come back together!...
at times my ex makes me very mad at him, he even chase this one guy that i started to like away :huh:
my ex what is he?!...a person who just don't wanna see his ex happy or what?!..

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
I was in your shoes about 4 years ago...my ex and the girl of his dream so i totally understand where you are coming from. We dated for about 4 months...broke up once during those 4 months then the final break up. We didnt talk to each other for awhile then one day out of the blue....he called me. I was surprise...didnt think i would be someone that he would ever call again. He called because he wanted another chance...go back to what we used to have...back to where i was nothing to him, but an old pair of shoe that he would only wear until a new one has come.

Here's my two cent: I think you have to ask yourself these three questions and see what kind of answers you'll get. First question-->Are you the girl that is in his dreams every night? The one that he will chase to the end of the world if tomorrow never comes. Does he really love you enough to do so? Second question-->Do you have all of his heart or are you just hanging on at the edge? Sometimes, the " i love you" is just words without the action...that person just say those words because they feel its the only way out when inside of their heart you dont even exist. At the end when you realize that you dont exist thats the part that will hurt the most and leave a scar in your heart for a lifetime. Last question-->Why do you want to hold on to something that you know you will never have? No matter how good you treat him...love him as though he was a king...stand in fornt of him bearing the naked truth. If he doesn't have strong enough feelings for you or love you enough to close the last chapter of his life to you then there's no point in seeing anything. Why would you hold on when you already know who has the key to his heart, his life, and his love? Think about it...twice or as many times as you have to, to find the answer.

He promised to you his love and his words, but yet, a part of him can still break those promises and bend those words. What kind of person would do that to the love of their life for the moment? I'll bet if you was the "ex"...he'll keep all promises...stay true to his words, and love you more, but too bad you're not and that is why he is willing to go through anything to break your heart over and over again. At the end, you'll find yourself on side of an empty road...heading towards a dark strom that will bring you pain after pain. Dont let the strom wash you out and way with pain...oversee the strom and reach for a new rainbow for your better days will come and you're sunshine awaits you at the end :D

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I say move on. Think about it this way - if you got married to this man, would you be happy?
When 2 people say that they love each other, then they should consider marriage (even if you don't plan to).. because marriage is when you will be living with each other forever. would you be able to stand it as his wife knowing that he's thinking about his ex all his life? probably not.
So maybe he didn't really love you, or it wasn't love at all...
Move on, and get someone worth your love

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ummm, about him chasing them away, i'm not sure about that...
but it seems like it so far that he is doing that...but i just don't understand him
at all, he say he love me and wanted me to find my own happiness when he can't return those
same feelings back to me...now i'm trying to find my own happiness and welcoming new people in my
life...and now he has problems with it... :mellow: since now i'm starting to talk to a close cousin of his
and my ex's is having problems with everything, always saying negative things about me
to his cousin...he say to his cousin to not go after me, because i'm his ex and that even
though he and me break up doesn't mean that we won't come back together!...
at times my ex makes me very mad at him, he even chase this one guy that i started to like away :huh:
my ex what is he?!...a person who just don't wanna see his ex happy or what?!..
sounds like, he doesnt want to be with you. but at the same time, he doesnt want others to get to know you.

he's a ASShoE! a true ASSCRACK!!

you need to confront his ass and tell him to leave you alone, if he means what he said when you two broke up.. let u
have ur own happiness.. :D

he's probably bothering you, cause he knows he cant find anyone else as good as you. lol

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah...man i wonder how would he feel if u do thatto him...geez i hate guys like that...

cutie_meeh

sarNie Egg
Thanks everyone for the help..i think i'm gonna talk to him about everything...
end everything between him and me...no more contact each othering and act
as we both have never met each other before!...i know i can be strong enough
i'm not going to loose to a guy like him...once again thanks everyone.

skies

sarNie Adult
yes, the best thing you can do is talk with him about it...even if as friends, you should really encourage him to move on because thinking about the past is not going to get him anywhere...in love or in life! if he's being immature about it, punch him in the face to knock some sense into him! jk jk :p
anyhow, you should also move on too if he no longer wants to be with you...giving him some time to think and reorganize himself will help him in the long run...hope everything goes well

frog

sarNie Egg
Your boyfriend is a total asshole. Guys like that aren't worth your time. You can do better with a different guy.

So sad but true because first love are hard to forget (your boyfriend probably still very much in love with his ex but he needs to move on too). In regards to first love, you'll probably going to remember them for the rest of your life even if you're married with a nice and handsome guy.

cutie_meeh

sarNie Egg
Well, I talk to my ex the other day…this is the first time that I have felt so bad, he told me that the reason why he was acting like that is because he worry about me. He don’t want any of those guys to hurt me, because those guys are players. He fear that I’ll be hurt like before of what he did to me. He say he is willing to do anything to make me happy like before again, when I have not met him before. I told him that the way that will make me happy again is for him to get out of my life and he act like we are just stranger to each other. I don’t want anything to do with him anymore. The sound of hurt and look of hurt makes me felt so bad, I just felt like I wanted to eraser that look on his face. After the long talk he ask me, if he ask me out again, what would I say. I told him that I don’t know. Because in the past he already have hurt me, and maybe he’ll do it again. I say the say things that he always say to me. “Let the future decide for us rather we will comes back together or not” yesterday, he send me an e-mail. After reading his e-mail, I’m felt so bad of what I say and do that day to him…I couldn’t do nothing, but cry to myself…

This is what he wrote to me: “ I’m sorry, and I love you. Remember that u r the first person who have ever made me felt so wanted and love. I’m sorry a b wat I have done 2 u. I’m sorry for hurting u in the past. U were d only one who truly love me and I didn’t treasure ur heart. I hurt u n made u cry n sad. I was ur everything, but I didn’t treat u well, I took u for granted. I have treasure my past love more, and I was blinded by my past love that I didn’t realize who was d person who truly love me and is willing to be with me through thick n thin. Know that I have lost u, I regret those missing times that I have ignore u and have not love u enough. I felt empty now, when I think a b u n me back then. You were the only one for me, no one will ever treated me like d way that u treated me and no one will ever love me the way that u love me. I’m sorry that I didn’t take d time to know u will, I was stupid n was foolish. To loose a great person like u. u were d only one for me, and I’m for real. Know u r happy without me, laughing and smiling everywhere u go totally forgetting a person like me. This must have been how u feel like when I left u rite?...i regret not loving u enough. Please let me call u my hun for the last time before u go. Hun, hun. I really do love u. n remember that u are always d special person in my life. Even all my ex can’t be compare to u at all. In the future I’ll never find anyone as good as u. all I got to say 2 u know is that I still think of u and still love u. I’m sorry for what have happened between u n me…and I do, really do love u a lot. From ur neeg zoo, I’ll always be ur neeg zoo. If one day u r sad, don’t be scare to come n talk to me, I’ll always be here for u.

his cousin call me, she told me that I was d first girl out of his ex’s that he regret letting go. She told me that he is hurting as much as I’m hurting. I But then guess what everyone, his cousin told me that he is hurting as much as me, but why is he going out and talking to girls out there?!... I don’t know rather I should believe his cousin or not. If he is hurting as much as me, why is going out and asking girls out then?!... She hope that I’ll rethink about everything once again and date my ex again. But I don ‘t know rather I should, because right now I’m trying to do what is best for me and what is best for my ex.

cutie_meeh

sarNie Egg
Your boyfriend is a total asshole. Guys like that aren't worth your time. You can do better with a different guy.

So sad but true because first love are hard to forget (your boyfriend probably still very much in love with his ex but he needs to move on too). In regards to first love, you'll probably going to remember them for the rest of your life even if you're married with a nice and handsome guy.

^_^...she is not his first love!..she is actually his third ex's. but yeah, he is my first ex, my first love, and my first boyfriend..so it's kinda hard for me to deal with everything, but i'm doing better now..but in my heart, their is always a place that he'll stand in there, i told my ex that he is at the aplex of my heart, the point of my heart that it's hurting me each day.