i need some ADVICE SW girls

judyp

sarNie Adult
it is definitely not right for what he did. you know what, i won't try to sugar coat this..but damn him! i hate hearing stories about people getting taken advantage of because the other person was drunk/high or whatever. there's no excuse. its bad enough that he cheated, but he cheated by taking advantage of a girl? come on! don't waste your time. why do girls/guys feel the need to return to someone who cheated? the person obviously has no concern for your feelings and no respect for you whatsoever. you're better off without those type of people in your life. the person cheated for a reason, let that be for whatever reason. i don't care what anyone says, once a cheater, always a cheater.

sorry, i got a little heated. and im sorry that you have to go through this and date such a loser. <_<

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Did you find this out from the gal he cheated with? Or did he came right out and told you? It looks like he's been lying to you for almost a year! And to think that you were worried about being labled a cheat just cause you chatted online innocently with others. Simply put, this just isn't right and fair!

Hmm....sorry girl... but if it was me, I'm sorry, but that kind of guy isn't worth a penny. I would kick his ass out the door and never allow him back in, because........... I'm worth it. And so are you.

Good luck......

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Did you find this out from the gal he cheated with? Or did he came right out and told you? It looks like he's been lying to you for almost a year! And to think that you were worried about being labled a cheat just cause you chatted online innocently with others. Simply put, this just isn't right and fair!

Hmm....sorry girl... but if it was me, I'm sorry, but that kind of guy isn't worth a penny. I would kick his ass out the door and never allow him back in, because........... I'm worth it. And so are you.

Good luck......
I totally agree with everything ladyofdarkness said!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

Good luck......
:(

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Do it girl...you deserve someone way better. Someone who cheats and takes advantage of others isn't someone you want to be with...your not going to be happy if you stay with him. You don't want to live with constant doubt and mistrust for the rest of your life. It's better to break it off now then later...the longer you wait the harder it will get.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Girlfriend, its time you break up with this punkass. A habitual cheater is most likely going to remain that way. Don't take the chance.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Good thing you broke up with him! But i'll add my two cent anyways. lol.

First off, if you keep forgiving him for cheating, he will keep on cheating on you. Good thing you've let him go, it's time to move on. You deserve some better, someone who won't take advantage of drunken girls & someone who won't cheat. It's bad enough that he cheated on you but what makes it worst is with someone close to your BF.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
That serves him right... hope he regrets what he did to you. I'm glad you had the courage, girl.

Good luck and God bless....

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
heck naaaah!

im a feminist,
and when i hear stories like this,
i get alll anti-men!!!!

if my bf did that to me,
that sucka woulda been out loong time ago.
no 2nd time for me. naaah.

you deserve better.
a girl who was drunk, come on, he gots to be better man than that.
*drop kicks*

i hope things are okay for you now.
take care.
good luck.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Okay. I'm not sure why you even bother with this guy, he sounds like one of those guys that will end up on the most wanted list...assuming he's not already.

#1 He lied and then cheated on you, even if he admitted it -- Dump his ass and don't EVER think twice about it.
Just because he admitted to it doesn't erase what he did. Some guys use that to take advantage of the women they're with because they know if they're honest about it they can probably get away with just about anything.

#2 Taking advantage of another girl? First off --ewww and if it were me I'd take a dull knife to his balls and have him begging at my feet for mercy. But that's just me.
Second -- Like you said, the girl wasn't in her right mind to consent to anything, if he took advantage of her he needs to be reported. I don't care who this guy is, even if he was a dear friend to me, I would NEVER stand by and let him get away with because he could very well try it with someone else.
That right there is grounds for a PERMANENT breakup, if you didn't think him cheating on you the first time was enough.

That boy better hope I don't live anywhere close. <_<

ETA: My bad, I'm kinda late. But I'm glad your dropped his ass. Just make sure you keep it that way.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awwww ....everyone is so caring...making me all teary & sensitive!!!..

yep ..and how you said you somehow always end up getting back together..i hope this breakup would be your last with him..cause if he was to do it again (take advantage of another girl) he may bring more drama into your life ...*as if you didnt already had enough with him.

as liberty said, just cause he admit his few fault at first.. he think that his sweet talk or excuses in his case..he would get away with it...hmmm if it was me..once i found out he cheated..its over...cause he will definitely do it again.

good thing you drop him before he hurted you again..

good luck! yes..karma will find its way back around for sure..

lol liberty...a dull knife to his balls eh...OUCH!!!!
*then i hope theres a long line in the emergency room!... <_<

noungning

Heartless
lmfao, i had to laugh, the OP said "sw girls"

and here comes darvil with his response lol... classic.

i have to say u are brave to go back and trust someone once again, once a trust bond is broken, it's never mended to the way it was because bits and pieces of it are just too tiny to bring back to the way it was. so no matter what u say or what his excuses are, u can say u forgive him and will move on, u will still have doubts in ur mind and will forever live in question...

and u will always miss him, it's human nature. no matter how much pain he's caused, it'd always linger, those times that were good even if the pain he's cause is much more greater. but u will be able to eventually pass by the phase. goodluck.