I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!

undefine_me

sarNie Egg
I know this sound stupid, but i need some help from all of you guys/girls. I think i'm pregnant, but I'm not so sure if it's postive of not. I test myself already and it saids that i'm not pregnant. But somehow my stomach is getter bigger. (the part below my belly button) I don't know what to do and i don't know if i am really pregnant or not. Could someone please give me some advice. Like....How do you feel when you're pregnant? How does your stomach feels like and other things. Please help!

L

lalalek

I have alittle advice for you but is not sure if it is gunna help k!

Do you have any craving?
Do you feel like sick?
Is there like a certain type of smell you can't stand lately?

If you are unsure or if some what you are feeling this way, i suggest you got to the clinic to go get it check up asap! I don't really think that those pregnancy testes are 100% percent real anyways!!!!

hopefully that help you alittle!! :)

JoXBankXClash

sarNie Hatchling
go to the doctor but i have never been pregnant dont want to im scared but yeah ask ur doctor for them to do test si. i studied alot on pregnat people at skool lol for child delvelopment so like umm lek_24/7 said do u have any of them symptoms

L

lalalek

Oh heck no!!!! I just learned from my pregnant sister lol!!!!! I love kids but no for me....sorry for making it sound like i was the pregnant one...lol!!!!1 :lmao: :lmao: :loool:

undefine_me

sarNie Egg
well, I receive headaches, but about craving for food. i don't really know, because it seems like I am eating normal like always. I want to go to the clinic, but I can't. You see I'm only 16. That's the hard part.

L

lalalek

undefine_me said:
well, I receive headaches, but about craving for food. i don't really know, because it seems like I am eating normal like always. I want to go to the clinic, but I can't. You see I'm only 16. That's the hard part.
[post="71854"][/post]​
OMG!!!! 16????????? I am speechless! So what are your plans? I am sorry that you are pregnant at this age.... :eek:

undefine_me

sarNie Egg
I have lots of plans for the future. But for now, I don't know what to do. All I want to know if I'm really pregnant. :unsure:

L

lalalek

Do you have to have someone older to take you to the clinic or something like that? I wish i can hlep, i am sorry! :(

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I agree, go to planned parenthood.

Normally I don't think you get cravings and nauseated until nearer the 2-3 months. I'm currently pregnant myself. Start noting your last period if you don't remember when then start from when you remember (even if its from today or a couple days ago.)

Don't worry, everything will be fine.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
To : Undefine_me

Don't be stressed about this; it won't do very well for the baby (if there is one). I do encourage to seek the Parenthood people and see what are your options. Please, Please speak tell your parents about this. Don't be ashame about it. Admit you are wrong and that you need their love and support. Give yourself options and take comfort in knowing that I will be praying for you.

God Bless and keep your spirit up!!! ;)

darvil

sarNie Adult
Before you go psycho.. get checked out first.. Stop thinking about other things til you're sure you're pregnant. Because if you aren't you are only stressing yourself out.

I hope the best for you.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Sometimes what you experience leads you to think it is the symptoms of preggo. All women are different. You don't want this going haywire, so I highly suggest you visit your OB/Gyno. This is a very traumatic issue, especially if your parents are conservative. Therefore...SEE THE DOCTOR! PLEASE! If you keep repeating ''what if", it will not do you any good, nor will it quicken the result.

Being 16 is tough in general. Lord knows how old your BF is. Concider this you life trial. Think before having sex, from now on. Use some kind of birth control. Better yet, DON'T have sex right now---which is hard because we all know teens are way ahead, growing up way too fast. But DO keep in mind that you are 16. Imagine if are really preggo, God forbid, what will you do? Work and go to school? Have your parents take care of your infant? Will your man acceptingly and sincerely participate in parenthood? Concider these questions.

Ok....basically, just go see a doctor. that is the best way to really find out. OOORRR, what you CAN do, without having to visit the doctor if you're afraid that your parents will find out through medical information, is buy several preggo-tests. Buy 3 or 4 or 5 since they're not ONE HUNDRED percent accurate. It's better to see the outcome from different kinds of preggo-tests. If you're still unsure about this, THEN visit the doctor. Your parents will find out. Can't hide a bulgey tummy.

Hope all goes well and that you're NOT preggo.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I don't want to lecture you because I'm sure you heard enough and that wouldn't help. But I just want you to know there are people out there who will, want, and can support you. First off, go to planned parenthood. Despite what anyone believes, if you don't want your parents to know, they don't have to. Just go there first, get a pregnancy test, and then get an STD test. They'll support you, keep things confidential, and help you with your options IN CASE you are pregnant.

But first thing first. Try to relax. You're going to be ok and things are never as bad as they seem. Remember, you have options available at your disposal.

Go to this website.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/pp2/portal/

Put in your zip code and it'll help you find the nearest location.

Good luck.

noungning

Heartless
i agree with amira... try at least 3 different pregnancy tests before concluding because it is inaccurate sometimes. and then when you keep on getting the same thing and still unsure. go to planned parenthood. don't worry they'll help you regardless of your age and it will be kept confidental. if you don't want your parents to know, maybe go on a school day... not like i'm promoting skipping school but u have to do it ASAP.

juicee

sarNie Elites
well, when was your last period? that pretty much is key. and to reiterate what everyone else is saying go to Planned Parenthood. it's confidental and the fees should be affordable, so you should be able to get an exam. hope things work out for you...

undefine_me

sarNie Egg
Thanks for all the advice you guys/ girls. But what is a preggo test?Are you guys/girls talking about those pregnancy testes? Because I test myself 4 times already with the same pregnancy test and it's negative. I hope everything will go fine for me too. :unsure:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
oh...preggo test IS pregnancy test. hehe. so u tested urself 4 times with the same one?? y dontu try another brand and see that and if its negative again, then halellujah! ur not preggo!