I Promise -ฉันสัญญา- (Chapter 5 updated)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I Promise

"ฉันสัญญา"

"Tae Chan Mai Dai Ni Ni Phruni......Chan Sak Yun Wa Ja Hai Khun"

Starring:

Yaya Urassaya Sperbund as Nittnida Sperbund (NIt)

Nadech Barry Kugimiya as Kit Kugimiya

Mark Prin Suparat as Kavie Suparat

Mint Chalida Wijitwongtong as Pradtana Wijitwongtong (Pra)

Chapter 1:​

(7th Grade)​
"Chob Krai huh?" Aim asked Pra (Aim is a friend) "Chob….Chob"​
"Chob,Chob,Chob aria huh?" Aim was rushing her dying to know who she liked.​
"Chan Chob Kavie ka" "HAH? P'Kavie, I knew it" Aim told her. Pra was all shy and embarrasses as they were the loudest one in the art room. Kavie turned his head up​
looking at them as Pra took a fast peek then turned back to Aim "NI Kavie is looking at us"​
"Let him look"Aim told her "Mai ka, he can't know that i like him" Aim just laughed as she saw the teacher coming by she then looked back to her art drawing.​
"Aim ba" Pra whispered to her as she just giggled a little.​
___________________________________________​
6 years later​

Pra walking down the chill weather in thailand with her purse until someone bumped into her spilling coffee all over a new coat.​
"Boom Kor Tor" The man told her. Pra did everything not to get her anger out, when they looked at each others with there eye's​
"Mai bphen rai ka"​

Kavie: It's all over your jacket.​
Pra: It's nothing, don't worry na​
Kavie: Mai ka, i cost the damaged, here why don't you go get it dry clean then call me so i'll pay for the dry cleaning ka.​
Pra: (She smiled giving him a weird look) Now, why would i give a stranger my number huh?​
Kavie: (Laughed) Sorry, My name is Kavie ka (Handing his hand out)​
Pra: Kavie (he shook his head yes) Kavie as in Kavie Suparat​
Kavie: Chai ka.​
Pra: (She smiled) I'm Pradtana remember me, from the 7th grade.​
Kavie: PRA!!!!! (he smiled bigger)​

They both shook each other's hand and hugged. "Well since where not stranger's do you mind swamping phone numbers." Kavie asked her. "Dai ka, here" digging into her house.​
They gave each other there phones putting in there numbers. "There" they both said at the same time. Pra was shy as Kavie just gave her that sweet face of his.​
"Chan bay lao ka" Pra told him "Krub."​
_____________________________________________​
"OOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!, MAI KA MAE. CHAN MAI THING YUN" Nit told her mother. "You have to marry him"​
Nit ran to go sit next to her mother on the couch begging her mom not to force her to marry her worst enemy of all time P'Kit.​
"Mae ka, you know i'm just gonna start college in 3 weeks and your gonna make me get married to him before i even have a career"​
"Not marriage more like engaged" her mother told her. "What's the difference huh Mae?."​

No matter how much she begged her mother told her the same answer, as she ran up to her bedroom slamming the door hard and jump​
right on to her bed. Screaming into her pillow. she got up on her bed going to her little locker in the corner grabbing out the picture of Kit. Holding it tight​
right in her hands "P'Kit, your such a fucking nightmare, Now i have to marry you OOOWWWIIIEEE!!!!!!!" she throws it to the ground as the frame cracked.​
"What does my mom see in P'Kit that is good huh? All i see is bad mouth, ass hole, rat face"​

Her phone started to ring​

~I want nobody nobody but you, i want nobody nobody but you, how can i be with another I-​
She picks it up​
"Hello ka"​

Kit: Hello my soon to be wife​
Nit: Who said i was gonna be your wife huh? You Bitch​
Kit: Hey (he got up from the couch) My wife should watch her language…​
Nit: OOOOOOWWWWWWIIIIIIIIE P'KIT!!!!!!​

Kit laughed and hung up. "Making you mad, just your luck for messing with me" He laughed as he left to his room.​
_______________________________________​

Pra: Hah, Thing Yun, Thing Yun Krai huh?​
Nit: P'Kit ka (par laughed through the phone) It's not funny na Pra, this is serious, you know i how much i hate him.​
Pra: Ohhh. Chan roo, nor tor. But i think it's wired marrying your step cousin?​
Nit: Chai, I've been trying to tell my mom that but she is always saying "No mater what your still gonna marry him even if he isn't our blood, he is a well maker man"​
Pra: I really pity you. Oh save it for tomorrow at lunch na i'm tire i'm about to go to sleep na.​
Nit: mai​
Pra: bye?​
Nit: Pra i'm not done talking yet. (Pra hung up) PRA-PRA- OWWWWIEEEE (She then puts her phone down by her side) AYE PRADTANA-PRADTANA NO WONDER WHY YOUR NAME IS PRADTANA. (PRADTANA MEANS DESIRE)​
____________________________________​

Chapter 2:​
text from Pradtana: I got my jacket dried clean it is $26.72 cent's​

Text from Kavie: Wow that was one expensive coffee I've got 555555​

Pra laughed out loud as Nit walked to her asking her why she was laughing​

"Nothing here to see" Pra told Nit "Pra i know your up to something tell me now!!!"​

"Mai" "Fine ka, at least you don't have to worry of anything like me"​

Prs puts down her phone and turned to Nit "I forgot you were getting Married" she laughed hard. Nit came and pinched her "Owww, it hurts Nit"​

"Don't laugh"​
____________________________________________​

Nit: Arai?​
Kit: I wanna tell you that our marriage is off​
Nit: Hah? Jing​
Kit: Jing ka​
Nit: YES!!!! Now i won't have to marry you anymore you ass hole​

She then grabbed his face as she kissed both his cheeks "owww are you crazy" Nit just nodded no as she lifted happy​
He smirked at her "I was just kidding and you kissed me hah? yo realy do like me, AYE Nitnida."​

When Nit got home she ran to her mother hugging her thanking her for not forcing marriage on her at all but her mother was confuse​
of what she was saying. "Honey,honey,honey calm down what are you talking about huh?"​

Nit: the wedding, you and uncle bailed it off so i won't have to marry P'Kit anymore chai mai​
Mrs.Urassaya: Owww we never said that we said that?​
Nit: P;Kit ka​
Mrs.Urassaya: Oh you believe him he was just lying honey to see if you will give in to him (her mother startled to laugh)​
Nit: HAH LIE TO ME?​

She was so pissed she even kissed his cheeks she even got more mad. She ran to her room calling him.​

Nit: Ni you lied to me​
Kit: Now you just figured it out​
Nit: YOU BITCH,YOU ASS HOLE,YOU RAT FACE, YOU0YOU FUCKTARD I FUCKING HATE YOU, GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!​

she hung up and throw her phone hard onto her bed.​

"AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"​

When her mother heard the scream from the dining room she choked on her coffee. "what was that" "That was Khun Nit ka madam"​
she ran up to her daughter's room, "Honey what's wrong huh?"​

Nit: You guys lied to me?​
Mrs.Urassaya: Honey you need to stop heating up and calm down have some rest na​
Nit: Mai ka mae, when it comes to Kit never in my fucking life- (Her mother slaps her mouth) owww mae​
Mrs.Urassaya:watch your mouth huh? Now go to bed. Goodnight na.​
Nit: Goodnight mom​
_____________________________​

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Chapter 3:

Nit woke up feeling pain lots of pain, her neck,her back, her entire body, her legs were so sore she couldn't move them at all
"MAE-MAE CHUAY DAUY CHAN MAE"
She called her mother but her mohter didn't come up to her room "MAE". Moments later she heard someone come in her room, but it wasen't anyone at all. She then laid back down in her bed, then she heard a big thump on the window. A bat came in her room she was so scared she tried mving so she fell off the bed. Dragging her body with her as she screamed someone came in hitting the bat out the room when the man carried her onto the bed.

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
No!!!!!!!!! U have to continue this!!! It was getting soooo god. I love yadech role its so funny n cute. Same wit mteam their role is so sweet. Plz oh plz do continue this i really want to know what happens nxt.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Chapter 4:​

After carrying her onto the bed Nit looks at the man, it was Kit "NI, what are you doing here huh?" "what does it look like? i just saved your life" He laughed as Nit throw a pillow at him. "OWWWW NI KHUN" he then grabbed both her hands and kneeled down to her bed as Kit was on top of her.​
"OOOOOWWWWWWIIIIIIEEEEEEE" Nit screamed out "Alai whats wrong" Kit got up fast. "My legs dumbass, there asleep"​
"Kor Tor" he said in a rude way. Nit then grabbed her alarm clock and hit him with it. "OWWWW, why are you so mean huh?"​
"Because of you thats why i'm mean you-" Kit covered her mouth with his hand after he was done farting in it. Nit struggled out of it acting his fart in her mouth,​
"OWWWWW your fart is so nasty" "Hahahaha who told you to hit me" Kit told her as he laughed walking out the door.​
"OOOOWWWWWW P'KIT YOUR REALLY GONNA DIE" she tried to get up as her legs were in pain as she screamed so loud Kit came back in the room helping her as they both were looking up at the same time face-to-face where there eyes meet, for the first time, they hated eachither so much that they didn;t even stare into both eyes until now.​
Nit's heart was beating like never before, she loved those eye's. She could;t stop staring at those, both looked at each other for awhile until Pra knocked on the door.​
"What are you 2 love birds doing huh?" Kit and Nit snapped out of it as Kit got away from her. "I'll be going now na, sawadee cab"​
Pra looked at her in her love way, as Nit just turned her body to the window ignoring Pra.​
_________________________________​

It was raining cold outside night time almost 9pm. Pra getting off work just now getting into her car, she started but it was broken.​
"Owwww, You can't die now, umma freeze in here" she tried turning it on and on but no matter how many time she tried it, it never turned on.​
As she just stayed in her car trying to get connection on her phone but couldn't, she wished to go back in the work place but the boss already left and she forgot her keys.​
She looked at her phone it was already 9:45pm. "Owww mom is gonna worry of me" she then turned on her car again and it turned on as she was so happy she then drove out of the country side. "Only 1 mile left until i reach home yes" until her car broke down again "Alai" she then stopped her car on the side. It was dark 4 blocks away rom this club.​
"Again mai,mai,mai" after a minute later someone came to her car knocking on her window, she didn't dare to open. The man kept telling her to open it, later​
3 more people came to her car knocking on her window, shaking her car she was frighten. "GET AWAY GET AWAY"​
No matter how much she told them they wouldn't. She was so scared, she took her phone out and she tried to get connection but there wasn't any.​
So she decided to Pray. "God please help me na." she prayed and prayed​
Until…..​
_______________________________​
Kavie was exiting the club with his bud Pada(Boy Pakorn)​

Pada: So did you have a blast.​
Kavie: Sure did man​

As they both stood out side of the club talking.​
_______________________________​
One of the person broke her window with a Rock she was so scared she screamed, the man took her out as Nit tried to break lose from her grip but they held her tight by her arms she was hurt "Ploy, your hurting me" "Who told you not to open the door nicely huh?"​
He tried to kiss her but par moved her face as the man kissed her everywhere, she screamed as she knee his balls, he lets go of her Pra ran away "Help, HELP ME,SOMEONE HELP ME" she then ran to the alley where the mans were running after her she ran but the fence were blocking the way she turned around and the mens were surrounding her.​
"Stay away"​
"go hold her"​
Both mens went up to grab her as the other man came up to hit her in the stomack, she then was tired of screaming, but she fought as she still screamed for help.​
"HELP ME,"​
Kavie was leaving the club as he hears someone screaming for help, he turned the corner and saw a women getting hurt, he ran up to the guy and grabbed him punching him, the 2 other mens lets go of Pra and held onto Kavie as the man got back up punching him twice as Kavie slammed his head to knock out both holder and punched the guy to the ground, and he K.O and the 2 other mens ran away as there were only 3 people left as they came up to him, Kavie kicked the other one and punched the other and and kicked the last guy in the face as he K.O, the 2 other one were kicking him at the same time as Pra grabbed a stick and hit one of the guy as Kavie upper-cut the dude and the other guy was knock out by Pra. Pra was running out of breath. As for Kavie, he didn't know it was Pra until her turned around seeing her,​
"PRA" he went up to her covering her with his jacket, it was still raining cold. "what are you doing this far out"​
Pra didn;t say anything "Pra, are you ok" "Chan mai bphen rai ka"​
Kavie then hugged her as Pra cried on his shoulder.​
"Cry as hard as you want, ket it out no matter what i'll be here for you Pra" Pra cried harder on his shoulders as Kavie was hugging her tightly.​
"I will tell the people to come take your car, Let me take you home na"​
Pra then shook her head Yes. Kavie carefully removed her from his shoulder. "I'm tired"​
"My car is park on the other side of the building witch is 3 blocks away can you be able to walk that far"​
Pra didn;t say anything, "Its alright, i'll piggy back you na" he turned around bending down "Get on, i'll carry you"​
Pra then got on his back as he carried her 3 blocks down, he then place her in the back seat. Looking at her asleep, he carefully moved her hair out of​
the way. Looking at her beautiful face, "Why did this happen to you'' he carefully touched her face as he kissed her forehead. And drove away.​
_____________________________​
Nit: Mai Ka mae, chan mai ob?​
Mae: Honey you have to get along with him some how na.​

Nit gave her mom an evil look. Does she really have to go shopping with Kit. "Hurry up and buy it already" nit said yo Kit waiting by his side.​
"Ni mens take time to find there perfect cologne for there women's" She sticked her tounge out at him "Like i give a fuck"​
He grabbed her mouth. "How many times did i tell my dear wife to watch her language huh?" "Owwww, Ploy (he lets go) who said i will accept huh"​
"whatever, there will be one day you will like me ahahahaha" she stepped on his toe "Owww" "lets go"​
Nit walked out the store as Kit followed behind. They walked in Victoria Secret. Kit walking pass manaken's with Bra's and underwear, he was looking at all seeing the bra and underwear store "Woooo" he whispered. "Ni is this were you get you bra's huh? because there so big" Yaya punched him in the stomack. "My boobs aren't this big you asshole."​
Nit walked off as Kit was looking at bra's and underwear. He picked up one Bra as he was looking at it back and forth. "May i help you sir" one of the workers asked him.​
"Mai ka, thanks though" as kit turned to Nit, he turned back to the worker "Sorry maybe i do" "what is it"​
"I want you to get a bra and underwear about that same size of that women." the worker looked at her. "Ka" "Oh then after that give it to her in a box" here 1,000bht keep the extra. I'm paying first." "Ka"​
Moments later the worker gave it to Nit. "Thank you"​
She opened it and was shocked by the way it looked​

"NI khun why would you give me this huh?"​
"Oh i didn't this man did, oh he's over there" Pointing to Kit. Kit was smiling as Nit went up to him throwing them on him.​
"You crazy. You assHole" "Hey watch your mouth where in the mall" he then walked off as Nit grabbed him and punch his face.​
"Ni khun"​
"I'm not a doll that will be mess around."​
he grabbed her hard "let go your hurting me"​
"let me tell you, nobody ever punches me, the only reason why i let you get away because your a girl but now i will do it"​
"do what" Nit was getting scared​
"This"​

He grabbed both her cheeks as he​

K I S S H E R ! ! ! ! !​

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
I really dont wat to say besides....tat was sooooo goooood :) i love yadech's part they r sooo funny lol love yaya's character. I also love mteam's part too, it has a cute n romantic part. Cant wait wat happens next ;)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Thx u lis94... ahahahahah at first it was suppose to be Mint and Marks Fanfic but when i startled doing Yadech parts i decided to make it Yadech since i know both can be more aggressive from watching daunt jai akkanee, n for team i wanna make it sweet cause in most fanfic there mostly enemies ahahaha witch i love but i decided to make them friends and have a little chemistry, cause from pathapee leh ruk though they were enemies they didn't seem like it and didn't have much chemist but i love them very much....

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Plz! Oh plz update!!! :) i really want to kno wats goin to happen!!!! But do take ur time :)
I am happy u enjoyed it but when i am thinking of this one it feels so boring to me now hahaha but i promise to update cause right now i am not in a mood to right any of my fictions right now but don't worry i would start no later the next week ka.

I really dont wat to say besides....tat was sooooo goooood :) i love yadech's part they r sooo funny lol love yaya's character. I also love mteam's part too, it has a cute n romantic part. Cant wait wat happens next ;)
Hahahahaha lol ur to funny lis94.... same i wanted Yaya to be a mean tuff swearing girl hahahaha i am trying to make mark and mint have different chemistry then what they usually have in fanfic about being mean to each other ahahaha thx u guys

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
I am happy u enjoyed it but when i am thinking of this one it feels so boring to me now hahaha but i promise to update cause right now i am not in a mood to right any of my fictions right now but don't worry i would start no later the next week ka.

Hahahahaha lol ur to funny lis94.... same i wanted Yaya to be a mean tuff swearing girl hahahaha i am trying to make mark and mint have different chemistry then what they usually have in fanfic about being mean to each other ahahaha thx u guys

lol thx u thx hehehe :dance3: take ur time fantastic im in no rush to read since i still have school work n all....i just wanted something to read wen i have nothing to do lol dont worry i comoletely understnd i'll wait patiently :whistle: