I Promise -ฉันสัญญา- (Chapter 5 updated)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Chapter 5:​
Pushing him away from her lips's "CRAZY" she slapped him across his face. Kit turning to look back at her. " This time when we get marry, don't think that i will treat you like a​
little sister" "Who said i needed you as a brother huh?" she then walked away whipping her lips, getting Kit's germ off her lip's. Walking out of the parking ramp she then realized​
she came here with Kit. SHe then walked her self home since she bought food on the way from the way home, she was starving.. She went home grumpily, "Oww Honey how was it huh?" "BAD-AD-BAD-BAD!!!!!" she ran up the stairs wishing she never even agreed to go with Kit to the mall.​
____________________________________________​

Kavie laying her down on her bed. "What happened to my daughter" Kavie didn't want to tell her the truth but had to "She almost got rape"​
"Hah, rape, how" She was shocked. "Good thing you helped her, uh who are you" Kavie turned away to look at her mother. "Kavie Suparat ka"​
The mother thanked her as he left the room but left a note on the front door for her mother to read but instead Kaew (Pradtana's youngest sister 6) took the note to her brother Yom (Pradtana's youngest brother 13) "What is it" "Read it brother, a guy came in carrying sister Pradtana ka"​
Her read the note out loud. "I will come take care of her tomorrow morning at 9" He through the note to the trash and got up from the couch.​
"No way i will let a stranger like you touch my sister" Kaew looked at her older brother "It's her problem why get involved huh? your younger"​
He smiled and went to bed. "Yom Ba" Kaew said to him.​
______________________________________​

"Oh sawadee ka Kit, how are you today" He smiled.​

Kit: I'm fine​
Mrs.Urassaya: what happened to your eye huh?​
Kit: Oh (flashback that Yaya punched him the other day when they went shopping) Oh I fell (he smiled)​
Mrs.Urassaya: Next time you should be more careful na.​
Kit: Ka, where is Nit​
Mrs.Urassaya: Oh she's not here, she heard her friend was sick so she went over.​
Kit: where does her friend live?​
Mrs.Urassaya: She lives about an hour away up north.​
Kit: Oh up north, can i get her address so i can go spend more time with Nit ka (he faked a smile)​
Mrs.Urassaya: day ka, let me go get a pen and paper so i can write it down for you na​
Kit: dai ka.​
Mrs.Urassaya: Ja.​
_____________________________​

Kaew: P'Nit (she ran to hug Nit)​
Nit: Oh…. (She hugged Kaew, she then moved knew away her hands on both her shoulders) Ni (She bend down) How have you been huh? How is it living up here huh?​
Kaew: It's ok, it's cold and rainy down here a lot, but i still love it.​
Nit: Good, don't make your mom stress na remember my words​
Kaew: Ka (Nit kissed her cheeks)​
Nit: Where's Pada (Nowa is the oldest sibling out of the family 25)​
Kaew: He went on his honeymoon​
Nit: Owww i forgot about his wedding​
Kaew: Chai, he is very mad (she laughed)​
Nit: You still like to joke with auntie huh? (She shook her head yes) where is Yom then​
Kaew: Soccer practice​
Nit: Oh, then where's-​

Kavie walked in with bags of snacks and ice cream. Nit turned to see who it is? "Clai tur" Nit asked​

Kavie: chan chue kavie ka.​
Nit: Kavie (she was thinking and BAM she knew Kavie from 7th grade) P'Kavie (She smiled and ran to hug him) How are you huh?​
Kavie: I'm good, sorry but i don't know you​
Nit: Maybe this can make you remember​

She then did the thriller. Kavie was thinking and thinking he remember there was always this girl who did the thriller.​
"Oh…. Nit" Nit smiled as they hugged more. "You grown so big and beautiful that i didn't recognized you at all"​
"Thank you" she bowed as a princess. They both laughed. If was glad to see old friends from the 7th grade.​