i want

kulyia

RUK
some sushi. What kind of asian dishes or any dishes you tend to order or crave for almost all the time? =]

fun

Expired Sarnie
It really depends on my mood for what kind of flavors. But I love spider roll and spicy salmon, I usually order at least one of these roll when eating at a sushi restaurant.

kulyia

RUK
omg are you kidding me? i LOVE spider rolls. if you like spider roll like me. Forsure your gonna like heart attack. yumm

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
awww hell no....i hate sushi...that is definately not something I crave for...lolz...But yeah anyways something that i crave for is Kapoon, Pho, Pad Thai, and Eggrolls.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i haven't had sushi in awhile! i love love love dragon rolls! yummmm! i crave for spring rolls ALL the time! haha.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
omg! i am soo full right now that i am not craving for anything! lol...but i love sushi!! =)

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I'm hungry too. Tomorrow is my cousin's b-day, so my sis and I are going to his house to make him hot wings and nam kao. I can't wait to eat them.

kulyia

RUK
omgomg. EAT SOME FOR ME!!! all i had was rice and those red sauce not spicy tho, the fish in tomato stuff.. lol.. ASIAN COMBINATION iknoe.^^ i want pad thai with peanuts. ummmmm. :drool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sushi... gosh.. <--- i love sushiiiiii.... i can eat any kind... spider roll.. omg..

aiyah.. im gettin hungry...

hehe .. i always crave 4 dumplings.. khaoppon, pho, eggrolls,.. n spring rolls..

lol... lets just say anithang ^_^

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm craving for green mangoes with fish sauce right now... :drool: :drool:
OMB! Now I want some green mangos! *drools*

Earlier when I was cleaning out the fridge, saw a bag from sonic that my cousin brought a couple days ago. So I went out to get some food at sonic for myself and the fam!​

kulyia

RUK
idont go to sonic. its too far. but this vid crack me up.lol

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D6nx2-LVmfM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D6nx2-LVmfM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

And also, im hungry. im always hungry. hehe. i want ANYTHING. espicially something spicy.ummhumm

n_naruk

Lol. Over here, in my area(Chicago suburbs), Sonic is bout 15-20minutes from my house. Depending on traffic. They don't have much locations here. Unlike when I used to live in Arkansas(Fort Smith area) Sonic is like everywhere!

I'm eating right now. Made me wai wai noodles mixed with eggs,celery,mushroom and threw some of them dry pork skins in there. So delicous. I like want some papaya salad but too lazy to make that. Lol. I love food! Especially when it comes to weekends! Sunday is my muching day! hahahaha. I just eat and eat and eat. Lol.​

n_naruk

I just like woke up (11:45am) First thing came to my mind was I want kao piek! That sounds so good right now! Mang, I'm hungry! Lol.​

kulyia

RUK
omg with letice and carrots and those dark purple stuff. its like the shape of a papaya but hard and you have to slice it?. :drool: iwent down south and had some goodass egg rolls and those white bread with meat, egg, stuffing inside the bread. its shaped as a bun. no duh it is a bun. lol ummm HUM. i had bagels for Lunch. ew.

n_naruk

To my luck today. When I got to my bff's house, her mom was just almost done making eggrolls. I had me quite a few of those. They were delicious! Still went out to eat at the Lao/Thai restaurant and had my kao piek! It was so good! Oh and stole some Lad Na and papaya salad from my bff. Hahaha! I got so full from eating them. My tummy was all bloated! Didn't even wanna get up! Ah, I still want green mangos! :drool:​