If It's War Asians Want...

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Here's the actual article.

http://media.www.thecampuspress.com/media/...t-3216954.shtml

There's no link on the petition to the article and I think it's important people read the article before getting all pissed about it. Granted, I think it's ridiculous and racist. HOWEVER, I think it's not right to just go with the flow and condemn someone without even reading the article. I was looking at the signatures and the comments and some of these kids clearly did not even read the article.

For me personally, I think this kid is just a horrible writer. I can see how he's trying to make it a satire and I guess try to lighten the mood on a campus that is full of hate between Asians and Whites. Now I don't know the specific details or his past history, but that article clearly has stereotypes of Asians which I don't condone. On the other hand, to say that it's clearly overtly racist might be too much too. That's your call.

I'm signing the petition, but based on my own observations. You all should read the article and then decide.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Personally.. I think its kinda funny.

Maybe he should have made a bit more clear below the article. Unfortunately for him he's going to get some flack for this.

nina07

sarNie Adult
you know what..this guy is pure bologna..haha omg..just because asians dont like you..hahaa..if white people want war...hahahaahahah im just kidding..haha