If The Couple Breaks Up, the whole crew in your group of friends is also affected

nikki1786

LizQuen
i cant, we cant...

we cant pretend to be happy if one of our friends Jervy and Kate finally broke up, the only thing that bothers me is that our friendship as group... kinda affected with the two and we cant pretend at all.

however, i wanna understand the fact that they found their new love now and might as well we want to move on. but moving on, there two choices... its either the guy (Jervy) leaves the group or the girl (Kate) leaves the group. because with their situation, since they have their new found love... they also meet new group of friendship. we cant see much of Kate because she's always in her boyfriend's apartment, while Jervy told me that if he's the one who better leaves the group... because it wont work out.

the only thing i've done to work out our friendship is that i told Jervy that he doesnt have to leave, he just have to wait time heals. i told him and compared his relationship with Kate... is like Brian and Jovy, another couple in our group... who broke up and it took a year before they could forgive their selves forgive. but at least, they are friends now. it's just a matter of acceptance. our group that time felt so happy when they are finally in good terms. we even get drunk til morning at Jervy's poultry farm.

with Jervy and Kate's case, in our group we have different opinions. i wanna be neutral as possible, i dont wanna take sides... even some of my friends in our group dont wanna take sides. Kate did something wrong and Jervy admit he was wrong... so they are both at fault. no matter how i put the things if what happened to them... us friends were waiting for them to talk. Jervy opened to me that if he'll get the chance to talk with Kate, that would be him and her only... or my house is also a place to stay where you can hangout, a lover's lane and confessions. that's what my house built for... :p my friends always hangs out here... and leave some secrets here.

last weekend, Kate was here and spent time with me to talk about their break up and how her relationship with Paul (her new boyfriend) works out. i feel pity for Jervy at the same time... coz i have encountered a couple that after break up they do kiss and tell. -_-" with Kate's case, she was simply comparing the "MANHOOD" of jervy and paul. i just have to laugh with her... but deep inside... i mean why are you suppose to compare it and the fact that she can only compare the physical attributes, but she no matter how she admires the physical attributes... i think she was too ashame to make herself proud about Paul's work. i was frankly telling her that Jervy is professionally working... and she knew what i meant.

with Jervy, he was here yesterday... together with his girlfriend who's also our friend but she wasn't part of our group... she's almost part of the group but it turns out that she felt like everyone's hating her... because everyone says that she was a "stealer", but actually NOT. as what i understood and what Jervy opened up to me. seeing Jervy being happy with Nina, i was also happy... and since i know Nina. i told Jervy that she's a fine lady and i dont think Nina will fail him. yesterday, i just witnessed how the two love each other.

with my friends comment regarding with Jervy and Kate's relationship, when Jervy was trying to setup an OUTING for us friends. Osckie, my gay friend told me that he dont know if he could pretend that he was fine with it... i mean... for me, i just told him... that let it be. we cant really force them to get together, plus even if Kate's invited... she wont come anyway and pretend that she's fine. Kate opened to me that she's still mad at Jervy and she dont think its the right time for them to talk. well, me and Jayce wanted to understand what Osckie exactly mean. osckie told jervy that we us friends are in separate ways, like each of us are busy and doesnt have time to contact with each other anymore.

with Jovy's side, she told me that time will pass... and they'll just get to talk if the time is right. like her and Brian. anyways, she's 4-5 months pregnant now... XD she left a secret in my house... XD i almost slipped my mouth when i told jervy that she's pregnant... but im glad that i didnt told about the father. but it wasnt Brian.

Julius, the deaf cute guy in our group... is always on Jervy's side... since they are neighbors. XD i dont know if he told Jervy what's happening with Kate recently. but for sure, he cant wait to graduate because he already propose a marriage to Ruby a deaf-mute dancer who's also part of our group. when i said "dancer", she is once a president of dance club... she can here 30% only but she's mute.

meanwhile, Jan and Brian cant be found anywhere... they seem like left the group hanging. we dont have any news for them but they knew that Jervy and Kate broke up. the whole school knew that Kate and jervy broke up and the latest girlfriend of Jervy is Nina who's also a fine arts student.

Junnie, another gay in our group... he's siding Kate. maybe because they are neighbors and they always get to talk.

with Sarai, she doesnt care... LOL... funny thing is she wanted to side with me and jayce that she wanted to be neutral. but she doesnt care at all coz she's always busy with her HENTAI animes... >.<

for franny, she feel regret with jervy and kate's relationship... since she's the only who's materialistic in our group. she said that Kate will regret everything... XD because jervy is a fine man, he's a gadget freak aside from professionally working as an INTERIOR DESIGNER. so she told me that if she was Kate, she will not broke up with him. -__-"

and for me, i just want us to get together in Jervy's outing. lol XD Jervy has no problems with what i want, because i told him i want to go for hiking... but i think some of my friends will oppose... so majority... we'll be overnight at the island beach resort. jayce told me that... we dont know... Kate might wanna come. and so, i told him... if she wanted to come, there's no problem with that it's jervy's treat... but can she take the fact seeing Jervy and Nina together who are also there?