If you can change something in a lakorn, what would you change?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
If I could change something in Sawan Biang, I would want Narin to just get a little bit more jealous when Kawee is with other girls, just so I can tell if she really did like Kawee. <3

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
In Ban Banjatorn w/ Chakrit & Marsha, I would have taken out the scene where they both got shot at the end completely, just have it never exist...i would have had it end when they both jump into the burning bed and end up in the past together, grow old and died naturally

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Jam Luey Rak, make her pregnant!
Game Rai Game Rak, make her pregnant and make the rawr scene better
Kara Kade, make the n'ek less hard headed and go back to the p'ek and kill off the first wife.
Sanoh Barn Chao Khad Kao Barn Yen, make Siriam nicer to Art's character and not kill him off. Even better take out the character of Kaneung so she wouldn't have to break Art's heart as much.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
All lakorns...add willing and kissing scenes.

And rawrs here and there...lol
AGREED!!

Dao Prasook, I wanted to see Dao get pregnant with Park.
I wanted Rome to harass Chompoo more in Mia Teng. Chompoo gave in too easily in her willing scenes.
Thay Fah Tawan Diew (Autumn Destiny), I didn't want Eli's character to die!!!! So sad!!! He was willing to give his heart to the girl.

There's other lakorns that I have to think about. I know once I look up names of lakorns something will pop up that I want to change.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol the first lakorn that comes to mind is GRGR and even thought it had wayy too many flaws, the one thing i would change is

make fah gain her memories. It's not such a big deal whether she remembers her past or not but the fact that the lakorn dragged so much and barely left time for the pranangs to develop anything, the ending would have been better off with her getting those memories back instead of the rushed "Nangfah rak Saichon" and happily ever after lmfao. Actually I wish Khun Aew followed the novel more because there are some pretty darn sweet scenes like Fah teaching Saichon English, the emphasis of "Nangfah Kong Saichon", the 4 day get away etc etc. She definitely didn't do GRGR enough justice and if it wasn't for Yadech's acting and chemistry, that lakorn would have been a big flop. Fahlada's character wasn't originally 'that' annoying or weak but the way she wanted Yaya to portray the character was just eh.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
In Ngao Ruk Luang jai I wanted Mint to choose Nawa instead, one I did want her to choose Mark but Nawa was just too sweet and I thought they look cuter. I keep feeling she only chose Mark cause Nawa died

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
In Ngao Ruk Luang jai I wanted Mint to choose Nawa instead, one I did want her to choose Mark but Nawa was just too sweet and I thought they look cuter. I keep feeling she only chose Mark cause Nawa died
Mee Too ^^^

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yadech's TNNK was boring because GRGR was so much better because P'Aew is a better director than Pa Jaew.

P'Aew directed super sweet romantic scenes of Yadech when they were on the island and she made Nadech really stand out when he played Saichon, because Nadech's crying/anger scenes were AMAZING in GRGR. There were no boring parts when Yadech was on the island. The city scenes could've been better but Yadech isn't that experienced for mature roles yet, maybe that's why the lakorn seemed draggy when they got to the city scenes.

neena

sarNie Adult
Hmm...To all lakorns not just one or two...I want good music (background music too). I notice they recycle their music a lot. music i have heard from 10 years ago in a lakorn i still hear today, especially background music. more recently, in TNNKK i hated the background music, it was with a new tune...it was just cheesy though...(i am a yadecher btw) to me, I think thailand comes out with some of the best music...morlum, luk thung, rock music...all original and amazing but their lakorn OSTs just...stink. Music from thai movies are very good though...but not so much lakorn music.

...cheesy lines...PJaew is the king of cheesy lines...it was hard for me to watch DJA and TNNKK sometimes because of all the cheesy lines LOL....so better scripts would be good.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yadech's TNNK was boring because GRGR was so much better because P'Aew is a better director than Pa Jaew.

P'Aew directed super sweet romantic scenes of Yadech when they were on the island and she made Nadech really stand out when he played Saichon, because Nadech's crying/anger scenes were AMAZING in GRGR. There were no boring parts when Yadech was on the island. The city scenes could've been better but Yadech isn't that experienced for mature roles yet, maybe that's why the lakorn seemed draggy when they got to the city scenes.
TNNKK is much better in scripting and storytelling although there were many scenes I wish they cut and threw in more sweet scenes but I can appreciate a good story without a love line and this lakorn didn't call for one, it was just there for the attraction. GRGR just had a lot of cute and good scenes jammed into one long lakorn with lots of dragging in between.

Anyways I just so happen to finish Por and Taew lakorn about two weeks ago and I have to say I would change one character and everything about him and those that watched this lakorn know who I am referring to lol

TA0801_99

sarNie Egg
I would remove the rape scene and the Stockholm syndrome-like relationship after the rape. :) ...Perhaps it is the culture different, but rape is never a minor issue, it is very traumatic ...it is hard to fall in love with someone who raped you ....

And the above has been in a lot lakorns.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Remove rape scenes

Add willing/kissing scenes instead!

One thing in common: Babies lol whyyyyy hahahahahahahaha
MLM- There should be a moment where Tik and Mew are with their baby instead of Mew being just pregnant in the end LOL.
Code of Triads - I was expecting for Chompoo's character to get pregnant due to obvious reasons LOL but there's none
Chaotic Wedding - Would love to see Ken and Chompoo's characters with their baby instead of Chompoo being just pregnant and lying down on Ken's lap while he's reading a book hahahahahaha

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh, I want my rscene here & there, to me , most of the time I consider it asian force seduction HAHAHA , if possible show n'ek being seduce , gosh, how can she not when she already in love w/ p'ek LOL but remove fake kiss & not more than 1 n'rai chasing after the p'ek