If you can change something in a lakorn, what would you change?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes those fake sniff kiss need to go already...are they even still doing that? Lol

All potential pregnancies should happen in a lakorn drama world for the sake of happily ever after moments. Although in reality not all rapes lead to an unplanned pregnancy.

Too many villains can be overwhelming...don't over do it. And no one in their right mind is that weak to fight back verbally or what not...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
lol the first lakorn that comes to mind is GRGR and even thought it had wayy too many flaws, the one thing i would change is

make fah gain her memories. It's not such a big deal whether she remembers her past or not but the fact that the lakorn dragged so much and barely left time for the pranangs to develop anything, the ending would have been better off with her getting those memories back instead of the rushed "Nangfah rak Saichon" and happily ever after lmfao. Actually I wish Khun Aew followed the novel more because there are some pretty darn sweet scenes like Fah teaching Saichon English, the emphasis of "Nangfah Kong Saichon", the 4 day get away etc etc. She definitely didn't do GRGR enough justice and if it wasn't for Yadech's acting and chemistry, that lakorn would have been a big flop. Fahlada's character wasn't originally 'that' annoying or weak but the way she wanted Yaya to portray the character was just eh.
Dang reading that, I feel incomplete now. I really wished she remember Saichon, nangfah and Saichon are the cutest!!

saki

sarNie Adult
I think Prae (Fah's sister played by Mint N) in GRGR should have been punished. She went way overboard and still has a happy ending. I think if it was a small thing she could still be forgiven, but when you try to kill someone or have them killed that's going overboard- she should go to jail for that; even a couple of years. Yup. What I say is harsh but it's true lol. Same for every nrai or prai who never gets punished I think they should get karma for what they did.

Also, any lakorn where the n'ek or p'ek die because I don't like sad endings.

Any lakorn where the p'ek acts like an idiot (always listens to nrai, prai or whoever, easily tricked plenty of times, never realizes n'ek is good until the very end of the story) and never learns a lesson. I'm not saying they have to be good or perfect at the beginning- but if they finally learn they're wrong in the middle of the lakorn (or a little later) and become good, then I'm ok with that. For as long as they don't realize they're wrong at the very end* of the lakorn.

Any lakorn where the n'ek too stubborn and always thinks she's right even til the very end. Or when n'ek never speaks up against nrai even when the nrai goes overboard.

Another thing in lakorn- too much focus on the side characters. I don't mind once in awhile but if they take the attention away from the pranang it's not good. I think that's one of the issues I had with Janie and Dome's lakorn. Pra'ek was too evil and there were too many other couples (I think there were 4 or 5 couples) that's too much for me I think having 1 second couple is fine.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Also, any lakorn where the n'ek or p'ek die because I don't like sad endings.
Absolutely agree with this one. The feeling when you invested feelings in a lakorn and then n'ek or p'ek dies or they don't end up together, it is heartbreaking to watch.

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
I would definitely like if they diminish the amount of high pitch screaming and yelling they have in Lakorns. When they start screaming and yelling I have to turn the volume down but when everything is calmed I have to turn the volume back up lol :) Also I would like that in some cases they would make the N'ek end up with the guys that has basically been there when the p'ek made them cry and suffer. ( I would have like to see this happen in the Lakorn of Poh natawat and Yam Matira, she suffer so much I thought she deserve a better ending)

If I could pick a lakorn to change anything I'd pick "Dauk Soke" and change the damn ending so that Dauk Soke and Khun Assanai end up together. The girl married him and left him and left me pissed as hell!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
When Soraya was NOT prego! Ugh!

In Lehratee, Pepper & Ann A's version, the morning after scene...they need to be in bed naked & not separately fully clothed.

All scenes where the bad guys attempt to R n'ek because in my lakorn world, only p'ek gets to do that.

And...all fake kiss scenes!!!

Last edited:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I wouldn't change. I would get rid. Hahha!
The bad guys because every time they attempt to kill the pra'nang, they always end up failing. Waste of screen time.
The nang'rai. They're always screaming, B-slapping the nang'ek or someone, whoring around, and just a wacko. Another waste of screen time.
The mean mother or mother-in-law. Like, come on!
There are so many things that I would want to get rid of in lakorns, especially scenes that are just filled with nonsense which makes the lakorn drag.

If I could change anything in a lakorn, I would say the attempt r-scenes. If you're going to do it, just do it. Hahha! And fake, angle kisses. Like, get real. They all act like they're innocent offscreen.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
One thing I would love to change in all lakorns is the make-up on all girls. Make it look more real, why are the girls make-up and hair always on point when waking up in the morning or in the rain / when wet.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I wouldn't change. I would get rid. Hahha!
The bad guys because every time they attempt to kill the pra'nang, they always end up failing. Waste of screen time.
The nang'rai. They're always screaming, B-slapping the nang'ek or someone, whoring around, and just a wacko. Another waste of screen time.
The mean mother or mother-in-law. Like, come on!
There are so many things that I would want to get rid of in lakorns, especially scenes that are just filled with nonsense which makes the lakorn drag.

If I could change anything in a lakorn, I would say the attempt r-scenes. If you're going to do it, just do it. Hahha! And fake, angle kisses. Like, get real. They all act like they're innocent offscreen.

whaddd , not the 'attempt' b/c with all the fake kisses , finger/thumb/ angle / sniffing whatever else there is to make it look unbelievable , those 'attempt' are the closest thing to SKIN-SHIP

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Mafia Luerd Mungkorn series - There should have been moments where the n'eks (Kim, Mew, Cherry, Taew and Janie) get to meet each other! Sadly, there's none.

And I think there should have been interactions among the 5 couples of the series.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mafia Luerd Mungkorn series - There should have been moments where the n'eks (Kim, Mew, Cherry, Taew and Janie) get to meet each other! Sadly, there's none.

And I think there should have been interactions among the 5 couples of the series.
I enjoyed 4HHKK a lot because of that. Sad to know there was none

Chanli27

sarNie Egg
Weaknesses of the n'ek or p'ek of when getting bully they don't do anything with just only crying or sadness I hate those types of lakorns
I'll be like really?really?and yelling to the tv you better get yo self up and fight back oh hell no come on be strong

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Jao Wayha series
Aum and Noon's part - despite not being able to watch the whole part, I saw IG clips and it is a tragic one. I fear that Andrew and Pancake, Tik and Mai's characters might have the same fate, hope not. It better be a happy one. They should have ended the wedding happily.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I need all lakorns to stop dressing up people like eskimos anytime they want to fake traveling away from Thailand. They act like its Anartica everywhere else in the world all the damn time. I mean you can wear shorts during Cali's winters. Or when they come back to Thai from "overseas" they're always in parkas too.

Or sometimes when they go on real location shoots, it's not always winter there either. You could see some random extras in summer clothes but here's p'ek/n'ek decked out like winter wonderland.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
To all weak n'ek lakorns MAKE THEM STRONGER :coleman:
To all stupid p'eks MAKE THEM SMARTER
To all producers, scriptwriters, pls please i beg u for the love of god stop making the n'rais fights so damn long
have a decent storyline (ahem!!) Dok Soke! most annoying lakorn i have ever seen. (annoyed) :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
cut out all the useless scenes (makes me sleepy :drooling::aloofandbored:) and make sure all leads have at least scenes where they can fall in love :)love::icon12::love:) instead of just throwing in a I love u out of nowhere :facepalm::facepalm:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Almost forgot, angle kisses, overdoing funny scenes, too many overdoing r-scenes (Mai Tuean for example, Flim's character was one of the most unreasonable, and stupidest p'eks of the world of p'eks that while watching this it maybe as stupid as Dok Soke's ending. Stupid p'ek, weak n'ek, what makes u think this lakorn will be any good. how did the n'ek fall in love with him anyways?) :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I need all lakorns to stop dressing up people like eskimos anytime they want to fake traveling away from Thailand. They act like its Anartica everywhere else in the world all the damn time. I mean you can wear shorts during Cali's winters. Or when they come back to Thai from "overseas" they're always in parkas too.

Or sometimes when they go on real location shoots, it's not always winter there either. You could see some random extras in summer clothes but here's p'ek/n'ek decked out like winter wonderland.
:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:
I never noticed until now

af_1993

sarNie Egg
Fake kiss and R scene
a big no no..
i dont understand why people like having r scene
come on it's so degrading and dehumanizing the women..
it's so stupid that praek can just be forgotten like that
rape is a crime and please dont romanticize it
thats why i couldnt bring myself to watch sawan biang..i just watched the ending
this is just my personal opinion