if you have cousins that are cruel and selfish???

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
If you have cousins that are cruel and selfish from the heart, but you can't exactly tell them, what should you do? They stab you from behind many many times and you're hurt, but u cannot express it out. It hurts so bad that you cannot speak for yourself anymore, what should i do?

Maybe leave them and stop talking to them permanently? would that help? someone let me know?
-----------

Also, if ur own sister is very mean and greedy too, what should I do? She is younger than me by a year, and she is married but she is very selfish. Today at school, I only asked her to take me home and she said I am a hassle. Back in my head, I was thinking!!???!!! How could you have said that?? I am your sister!!! She said, "It was too late and I live too far!" I couldn't understand her reasoning because to me it doesn't make any sense, but to her she was making perfectly well sense!

I was so sad and disappointed that I didn't know what to say to her, but to ignore her! I couldn't say anymore! I just silent walked away and do my homework. I just couldn't understand a selfish sister. She lives so much further away and I would take her home even when I can but I live so much closer and she would take me. She must be so cruel inside! I don't know. I think I might need to breathe hard and try to move on with life! I have to or else I will feel like everyone is very cruel and selfish around me. My world would be very doomed and depressed! :(

Tell me what to do?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
If you have cousins that are cruel and selfish from the heart, but you can't exactly tell them, what should you do? They stab you from behind many many times and you're hurt, but u cannot express it out. It hurts so bad that you cannot speak for yourself anymore, what should i do?

Maybe leave them and stop talking to them permanently? would that help? someone let me know?
-----------IGNORED THEM AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL SOON TO REALIZED. CARE FOR PEOPLE WHO ONLY CARE FOR YOU, NOT THOSE WHO ARE CRUEL AND GREEDY.

Also, if ur own sister is very mean and greedy too, what should I do? She is younger than me by a year, and she is married but she is very selfish. Today at school, I only asked her to take me home and she said I am a hassle. Back in my head, I was thinking!!???!!! How could you have said that?? I am your sister!!! She said, "It was too late and I live too far!" I couldn't understand her reasoning because to me it doesn't make any sense, but to her she was making perfectly well sense!

I was so sad and disappointed that I didn't know what to say to her, but to ignore her! I couldn't say anymore! I just silent walked away and do my homework. I just couldn't understand a selfish sister. She lives so much further away and I would take her home even when I can but I live so much closer and she would take me. She must be so cruel inside! I don't know. I think I might need to breathe hard and try to move on with life! I have to or else I will feel like everyone is very cruel and selfish around me. My world would be very doomed and depressed! :(

Tell me what to do?
DAMN. YOU HAVE A MEAN LITTLE SISTER. LOL IF I WAS YOU, I WILL BE HURT TOO. UNLESS, SHE HAD SOME THINGS TO DO AFTER SCHOOL THEN YEAH, THAT WILL BE UNDERSTANDABLE BUT HER EXCUSE WAS "TOO FAR" THAT'S JUST MEAN.

WELL, WHAT CAN YOU DO OR SAY, SHE IS YOUR SISTER. YOU CAN'T COMPLETELY IGNORED OR HATE HER FOR WHAT SHE SAID. YES. LIFE GOES ON. BUT REMEMBER THIS, YOU LEARNED ONE THING ABOUT YOUR SISTER, SHE IS CRUEL INSIDE. KEEP THAT IN MIND. KNOW WHAT TO ASK AND KNOW WHAT NOT TO ASK. HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL FOR YOU. :)

D_D

sarNie Egg
Sometimes our little sisters can't think (tsis paub xav). They will say what they feel at that time but if you confront her and tell her how you really feels, she would think back to what she'd said.....My mom always said, if you are the older, you have to keep an eye on your younger siblings, love them, and forgive them.....You sister may not know that she had hurt your feelings by saying that to you.....life is not the end of the world....talk it over with her.....tell her how you feel....after all she is your sister.....

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
You have to put some rules to it. Remember "Younger siblings always have to respect their older siblings no matter what." That's how my family works out. If you're younger, you will always have to give up. I know that you're probably thinking that "What if your older brother/sister did something wrong to you or hurt you?" Well, as a younger sister, I don't have the right to go up to them and hit them or get into fits. We would just argue a little and that's it. Both younger and older people need to respect one another in order to maintain balance in the family and be role models for the younger kids that are growing up so that they won't have to fight/hurt one another.

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
Your cousins...just ignore them...that's what my sis and me are doing...
they don't really care for us...so we don't really care for them cause my cousins are the ones who think they're way too popular/high class to talk with us...
as for your sister, she should show some respect...
my mom always have a saying that, "if you don't respect the elder then something will come back to bite you."
but anyways, my advice, just give her some time...
maybe she was having a bad day or something that you don't know of...
however, if she did go overboard some several times, then give her a warning,
that's what my sister do to me all the time...lol...
it's a way of keeping trust...
but i don't know, it's really just my opinon...
you do what you can for your sis...she's your family...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Dr. Seuss

I love this quote!

Say what you want, teach ur little sister a lesson, n if she still doesn't know the heck wat she's talking about, then just forget it and move on. About ur cousins, ignore them, they don't matter much to u if you don't matter to them too. :D

ugh245

sarNie Egg
Wow..what a sad story about your younger sister..well..i have a younger sister too..
and she sits on me all the time..and she never do what i tell her..not even if i tell her to
walk away..SHE WOULDNT..she act all spoiled..but really shes not..she is a lazy fat buns
that no one in the family cant not ask her to do something..even my parents..im bareing with her
until i leave this house..and i cant wait until it happens..and i wonna let her work
he ass off without me there helping out her rice..

miss_kayomee

sarNie Egg
that's life, many people will be like that. once you grow older your going to figure it out that many people will just want to use you or even just not help you. i have cousins that used to use me all the time, they never were grateful to me. i always helped them when they needed help and i always use to hang out with them when they called me. but ever since they started talking bad about me and blaming me for stuff that didn't happen it just made me hate them. so i just ignored them. i feel like they aren't worth my time to talk to anymore, if they want to hang out i just tell them i'm busy and go do something else.

i find it sad that your sister didn't want to help you? was she busy that day? i can say that when i was younger i was selfish as well, i wasn't the best older sister to my younger siblings. but once i grew up i knew that family will always be there for me. i just think maybe your sister needs to grow up more.

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
Don't be upset. Unfortunately, you're not the only one. I have cousins like that too. The best advice I can give you is to be yourself. Hold your head high and don't let them ruin your day. People like them thrive on you being upset because they know they have an impact on you. Don't ignore them; remember there is a saying that the people you hate the most are the ones you are gonna run into the most? Also, you're cousins so you will meet somewhere, somehow. Just know that what goes around comes around.

As far as your sister, that's a family matter. Since she is married, by now if she hasn't matured, she never will. It's sad but since you are family, find a good time to have a chat one-on-one and let her know how you feel. Don't keep it inside you because it only hurts you more. If after that chat, she doesn't change, don't bother trying again. At least you have already let her know your feelings. People who have siblings take each other for granted so one day she will know how fortunate she is to have you. By then it may be too late but that's a lesson she will have to learn the hard way.

You seem like a positive person so cheer up and don't change.