I'm doing something

darvil

sarNie Adult
I'll be doing something tonight or tomorrow or the weekend. We're moving to a new technology; specifically Xen.

The software we're using is now dead.. killed by SWsoft.

Anyway there might be a tiny downtime depending on how smooth it is. Most of you probably won't even notice.

But yea I'm really excited about running this little experiment ;)

Basically what I'm doing is moving us to a temp server where we test out on a new Xen server I built for work. Then I'll rebuild our server into a Xen machine also. And then finally migrate it back to our server.

This way I'll test out how well the migration process is and also see if the stress will buckle the new server.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
lol i hope it goes haywire and we'll have a sw creature on our hand sort of like frankenstein muahahahahahahaha don't bother to respond to my comment bc it makes no sense and im jsut messign around

darvil

sarNie Adult
If you want me to really show off..

Check out this integration script I wrote in coldfusion.

I'm suppose to make some nifty thing but I haven't done it yet. As an idea I wanted to integrate forum users on it. I finally got it to work.. hell yea .. I was totally stoked today.

Anyway here go to this link

willow.viviotech.net/~tgeist

login with your SW forum account.

If you type a bad account there will be an error. Thats because I haven't set it up to let you know that you mistyped something.

Anyway if you login with the right account info you will see a hidden page. That page can't be accessed without loggin in first. There isn't really anything there except for a phrase.

Anyway test it out.. its hot hot..

OK fine its not pretty.. but the code work.. prettying up is not important for me as this point. I achieved what I wanted to so far. First to have a page that is only accessible to logged in user and have integration with forum users.

Tell me if you tried and it works!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Anyway here go to this link

willow.viviotech.net/~tgeist

login with your SW forum account.

Anyway test it out.. its hot hot..
"TIM'S DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS"???! that's it?! that's all it says and a logout button. what's soo hot about that, there were no fotos of hot bodied men plastered on there or anything of that sort. <_< whatta waste of time loggin' in.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I agree with D! It is not hot at all. No hot men you can drool about, plain white page, and worst of all only 3 WORDS ON THE ENTIRE PAGE? What a waste of 10 seconds of my precious life lol. You could've at least add some of your dirty secrets, LAME-O! You just lost the little respect and admirations I have of your talents haha.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
He's a beginner. He made me look at it like five times.
Creating a user, then deleting myself. Etc., etc., etc..
LOLs. But Darv's excited. He's so retarded. >_<