I'm looking for this Thai drama

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
I have no idea what the original title is, but the Hmong dubbed version is called "Vim Leej Twg." It's about a guy who has an affair with his wife's friend and the other woman has his child. The wife finds out and they split, but they already have two kids. Later his GF leaves him and takes the baby, and he goes back to his wife. But she's already seeing (or married??) to this older rich guy. It's about the affairs of the heart...how sometimes you come to regret your mistakes but it's too late. It was very good, but I have no idea who dubbed the Hmong version or what the original title is. It starred older actors (obviously b/c they had to play a married couple with kids already). If anyone knows and could gimme any info, I'd appreciate it. Thanks :D

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
not clear...typical storyline...n the storyline doesn't seem familiar...probably an older thai lakorn

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
i have no clue...

but you can go to ethacd.com and look at their old thai lakorn movies and series. if you see it, then let us know. perhaps this will make it a lot easier on both ends to figure out what lakorn or movie you are talking about.

hope this helps!

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
i know which drama this is, my mom has it. i don't know the original thai title but that's the hmong title. the daughter is actually Kwan Usamanee but she was still a little girl then.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
i know which drama this is, my mom has it. i don't know the original thai title but that's the hmong title. the daughter is actually Kwan Usamanee but she was still a little girl then.
Do you have the cover and do you think you could post it up? Aside from Sornram, I have no idea what the Thai actors/actresses are called.

Thanks, myyang, I'll check it out.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yeap, this lakorn is played by Chatchai and Nok Enfone, and Jintara. It dubbed by Pao Yang and his company, I forgot their name. and yeap, Kwan was Nok and Chatchai daughter. Are you looking for the thai title or looking to buy it. My grandmother has this in tape.