"i'M tAlkInG To yOu!!!"

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
- No No No, I Want Attention From You...... Not From Them.....lol

- Would Still Love Me If I Was To Look Like This? o_O ...lmfao

STIMA

why do you eat so much. you needa stop eating T_T i'ma slap you if you eat again and your stomach is getting bigger than your boobs =(

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
why are u so freaken annoying now??? :wacko:

gosh get a life? <_<

Stop asking for attention, ur about to get strangle!!!!!!!!!!! :arrg:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
at her;
- when i'm tired and i feel i'm sleeping with my eyes open fresh out of tears and my heart is heavy with the days shadows from yesterdays friends memories,,, there is this bright star i feel burning my dry eyes and its you just out of reach and all that i believed in... its you and everything i'm not that keeps you away from me because i'm less...

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
i'm sorry, its better to do it now then later on, i just hope one day you can forgive me and that we can still be good friends.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
so will you have the bed made already for me when i get there? i hate to say it but I really don't want to make my bed when i get there late at night.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
To him : all i want to ask u is.... Ra-warng Raow Kuerh Arai?? :unsure: that's all i want to know, then after that i wont ever bugg u again :(

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
- i got the buttflies last night, just from talking to you :wub:

- hmm i wonder what moo moo shells doing??

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
-you are such a b*^&%

-peanut.....butter & jelly

-get out of my bed

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
in midst of everything could it ever be possible. I wonder if you're wondering the same...

can you believe it?...or do you refuse to...

beaners have feelings too...beaner love...hehe ^-^V

your face homo

no your fired!!!

i'm right and ur wrong end of story so get over it already

GueSs

TyziR
# 1. No! You can't kick me out... I paid for this months rent... kick me out next month!
# 2. No! Fudgepacker I'm not gay! Unlike you I don't have to harrass girls to get their attention.
Go be a pervert in an adult forum asshole.
Noone is playing with you don't comment my ass... why are you reading others comments anyway? It's what you call a LOSER.
STOP being a pervert to girls that already told your ass to get lost.