Ta & Go

Pooying Teung Pooying

Karamae

Thun, Woot

Joon

Ploy, Pat & Marky

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Everyone looks really nice. Yard looks really pretty on the cover. Very different. Who's the guy with the nipple pierce?

belle20

sarNie Elites
thank u for sharing!!!!!!!! :D the pix r really nice.......n i think yardtip looks gorgeous!!xcept she didnt have to suck in her stomach dat much!! :lmao:

Nattown1

sarNie Egg
I agree everyone looks really beautiful and handsome, but did you see the guy with the nipple ring? Ouch, that looks hurtful :shocked:

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing.......the guys look hot in this shoot...especially tye and por...hehehehehe...aniwiase...the girls look beautiful also..thanks again

tinah

sarNie Coma
everyone loos HOT!..thanx for sharing roots..chai looks HOT..he should look like that in his lakorn

Susie

sarNie Adult
OMG GOOD LORD!!! THATS CHERRY AND KEN!!! AND AUM AND HIS FINE ASS!!! WHOA!! HOW COME DAN ISN'T IN THERE?? SUCKERS.JP

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Wow *drools* LOL Everyone looking good. There are some unfamiliar faces, but they look nice too. OMG! Ken!!!!! hehehee

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
aum is one hott man :sweat: everyone look good. the younger guy does look gay cant stand them.

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
Nattown1 said:
I agree everyone looks really beautiful and handsome, but did you see the guy with the nipple ring? Ouch, that looks hurtful :shocked:
[post="60176"][/post]​
The guy with the nipple ring is the prre'ek from Nang Fha Cyber....I know...he looks SO different here....I was shock when my sis told me it was him....actually the new guy looks hot and young to me...hehe...luv them all.....esp. por and man....! Thanks for the pics!