In Love with a Spy

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Chapter 7​
"So Boy you like the girl or something". Yaya asked with a grin. Boy glared at Yaya and said "yai bah". Yaya didn't care and started saying that until Boy tackled her and said "Come back here". Yaya yelled "Never ka P'Boy". They started chasing each other like when they were kids and Mint laughed and turned to Aum. Aum said "Like old days right". Mint nodded and said "We will never change". Aum smiled and Mint and him started laughing at Yaya and Boy.
"NO WAY WE ARE NOT FALLING IN LOVE RIGHT". Margie screamed at her brothers and her sister. Kim said "Oh calm down Margie, it's better than being stalked by people". Mark said "Margie are you admitting you like that guy"? Margie said "No I'm just saying that you guys looked love sick or something". Nadech smiled and said "Your not admitting it, your not admitting it, your not admitting it, your not admitting it". Margie yelled at Nadech "NADECH I WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE". Her siblings smiled and said in unison "But you already did". Margie pouted and said "Mai pood grub P'Nadech lae nong Kim lae nong Mark laew". Mark said "Mai pood gor mai thong pood, mai mee krai ask you to speak but we have some problems to clear up Nadech". Nadech asked "Pood teung alai". Kim knew what Mark was talking about so she said "Well you know dad's mistress". Nadech kept quiet and said "Let's go speak somewhere more private". But little did they know that someone was listening and watching them with an evil eye.
"Okay guys I know your all wondering why I brought you to the talad nut (market)". Yaya said cheerfully with her friends totally confused then Mint figured out what Yaya wanted. Mint asked "Do we have to make food for the potluck again Yaya". Once Boy heard this he said "Oh no". Aum sighed and asked "Is Mint right"? Yaya said "YES SHE'S TOTALLY RIGHT KA! We're gonna make food again and all of you guys are great cooks so stop your complaining and help me choose the vegetables and meat and everything cause I don't think I'm good at that". Mint sighed and whispered to Boy and Aum while Yaya was looking at the sight of the market "We're not getting out of this soon so let's get this over with". Aum and Boy sighed and nodded. And Yaya yelled "Hey wait for me you guys". And raced after them.
"So that really happened"? Kim asked. Nadech nodded and said "Yeah and Mom said she never wants to see dad's face again". Mark sighed and said "Well isn't this what they say about marriage". Kim asked "What do they say". Mark said "They say that marriage is a hard thing". Kim said "Mine won't be cause I've got my asawin kee ma kao (knight in shining armor riding a white horse)". Nadech said "Good for you Kimmy but mom doesn't". Kim said "Ok fine I get it". Mark said "Guys watch out" Nadech asked "What's up dude". Mark said "Well if you want to die don't go down but if you want to live stay down". Margie asked "tam mai". Mark got fed up and said "That gun is about to shoot". Kim screamed and everyone panicked to a more public area before the bad guy could reach them.
Mint's watch started vibrating and she answered it and then someone yelled "YOO TEE NAI GUN A I TRIED TO CONTACT YOU GUYS FOR 10 MINUTES. YAYA WOULDN'T PICK UP BOY WOULDN'T AND AUM WOULDN'T. MAI PBEN RAI LORK PAI TEE BAN KRONG KHUN NADECH KUGIMIYA"! Mint stared at them and said "You forgot your watch didn't you". Aum, Yaya, and Boy nodded. Mint sighed because the watch had every piece of info in there, their scanner, and contained a laser, and etc. Mint said "Let's just go to Khun Nadech's house". Yaya asked "Who"? Mint said "The guy you hate house". 

Sorry for short chapter but I have to do my homework and write a chapter for my new ff to so my ff chapters will be short from now on. Have to focus on school hope you understand.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u gon its a nice chap esp among the spies they're so close. Take ur time wif homework gon, i appreciate ur time n efforts in updating this ff.

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Chapter 8​
"I CANNOT BELIEVE I AGREED TO COME HERE"!! Yaya yelled at Mint, Aum, and Boy. Mint said "I told you the boy you hate house". Yaya said, grumpily "I thought you meant James Ji". Boy sighed and said "OH COME ON YOU"RE STILL NOT OVER THAT GUY, I MEAN SERIOUSLY THE BREAK UP WAS SINCE 5 MONTHS AGO AND RIGHT NOW YOUR ABOUT TO DATE KEN THE PRIME MINISTER'S SON"! Yaya said "Fine I'll TRY to get along with the guy. But try doesn't mean I WILL GET ALONG WITH that bastard". Aum said "Let's go before this stubborn, little, childish girl changes her mind". Mint and Boy nodded but Yaya pouted and said "LET"S GO GUYS I DON'T WANT TO BE STUCK HERE FOREVER YOU KNOW". Mint sighed and said "Okay let's go". 
20 minutes talking in Nadech, Mark, Kim, and Margie's house
"Ok so you think this man is your brother"? Mint asked. Mark replied "Well yeah I mean who else could it be". Yaya said "Well we need evidence first so can you guys tell us what you saw about this man". Nadech said "I hardly knew someone like you knew how to draw". Yaya glared at him and yelled"LISTEN HERE MISTER I'M IN A RUSH AND I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE FOR FIVE HOURS SO HURRY UP WITH THIS DISCUSSION AND PUT OUR HATRED ASIDE UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO..." Mint and Aum yelled "ENOUGH we get it you are gonna kick him or something then get in an argument and get everyone to have a freaking headache". Yaya said "Ok we can continue, oh and can someone else draw I don't have the mood anymore". Boy said "Sure I can". Margie stared and said "I thought the only thing you could do was kick and punch and annoy people". Boy said "On second thought no". Aum said "I'll draw". Mint said "Ok before things get out of hand please describe this man".
Aum finished drawing "So is this the guy". Kim didn't reply and just sat there day dreaming.
*Kim's dream*
"Help, Help anyone please I don't want to be stuck in this castle for eternity". A princess yelled (KIm).
"I'll save you m'lady". The knight in shining armor (Aum).
He fought of the wicked dragon and saved the princess from the castle.
"Thank you na ka fair knight. Khun keur asawin kee ma kao krong chun". The princess said.
The knight and the princess looked at each other and leaned in for a kiss.
*End of dream*
Aum asked "Sooooo is anyone going to answer". But while Kim was dreaming Mark had his own dream that he proposed to Mint and she said yes. So Mint yelled "ANYONE HERE"? But no one answered because Nadech was fighting with Yaya, Boy and Margie were yelling at each other and then suddenly Kim snapped out of it and said "What"? Aum shook his head and smiled and asked "Is this the man". Kim looked at it and said "Yes it is". Mark snapped out of his dream because he dreamed that they kissed and said "That's the man". Mint said "Well seems like someone just woke up". Mark said "Sorry, but I usually day dream". Mint and Aum said "Oh ok". Then suddenly there was a loud noise outside of Nadech, Mark, Kim, and Margie's house. The spies rushed out and Margie and Nadech got mad at Yaya and Boy. As for Mark and Kim couldn't believe their dreams.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi gon why do u cancel or u combine it to Mafia's Secret Lover ? uve written and come so far it'll be a pity to x it! thank u for this update.

gon32142

sarNie Egg
well I think it's gonna be put on hiatus until i have some ideas. Don't really know maybe I'll try to think of something so for now it;s put on hiatus.  :dance1:  :wink:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
gon32142 said:
well I think it's gonna be put on hiatus until i have some ideas. Don't really know maybe I'll try to think of something so for now it;s put on hiatus.  :dance1:  :wink:
Hi gon i hope u dun cancel but kiv until u hv inspiration/ideas. ure good and im thankful to read ur interesting ff this far. take ur time its alright we'll wait. thank u, key.

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Yeah guys i really dunno how to continue this ff so i'm canceling it. Sorry but I'm still writing Mafia's secret Lover and if u didn't know I already updated it. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi gon sorry that ure dropping this ff but still i want to thank you for writing it. Im still with u on MSL, thank you so much for your time.