in love with CHAKRIT!!!

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!!
I know that this lakorn is an old one but it's still HELLA GOOD. i just finished watching Chakrit and Marsha's lakorn the one about the "Enchanted Bed" it was such a great and sad lakorn. It kept me guessing what was going to happen and i just love chakrit and marsha's chemistry together. they seem like they were really in love. their love was so pure and romantic.

At first I didn't think Chakrit was all that or hot of an actor but man this guy really grew on me after this lakorn. Now imma go hunt for his other lakorns to watch. anybody recommend a good one that he did in that has english subtitles? all i gotta say is that CHAKRIT IS HOT HOT HOT!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome to the club!!!

let me introduce u to the crazie Chakrit girls here on SW...if u talk to 'em about Chakrit they'll bound to carry a conversation...

Me....Kashie - the fan who's being threaten to add ppl to tis list
Mae
Dhan9
Ice Cream Girl...lol
Edit:

Noy - the fan turned chakrit fan over nite

Tina- the fan who went to see Bangkok Dangerous 7 times!

edit#2

'iluvnumandoil' -the fan who will go as far as threatening another Chakrit fan to get her name added to the list

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well, I'm not crazy feeaky fan, but I do think Chakrit is awesome... Count me in as a fan too!

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
i am a big fan of chakrit too!! in the past week, i've watched like 5 of his lakorns on youtube, i'm still searching for more to watch :D !!

He has that charm that i can't get enough of: the way he talks, walks, and the way he looks (gorgeous!!).

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
Welcome to the club!!!

let me introduce u to the crazie Chakrit girls here on SW...if u talk to 'em about Chakrit they'll bound to carry a conversation...

Me....Kashie
Mae
Dhan9
Ice Cream Girl...lol
nice to meet you guys...lol...OMG i need to watch all his lakorns now. i'm on a chakrit fever..lol.. :lol:

judyp

sarNie Adult
i like chakrit too, so consider me a fan of his work. :) and i love love love his lakorn with marsha. their love was undefinable. as sad as it is, i loved the concept when the one bullet shot through and killed the both of them...breaks my heart.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Welcome to the club!!!

Me....Kashie
Mae
Dhan9
Ice Cream Girl...lol
thanks kashie, i know that you won't forget me huh? Yeah whenever there's talk about chakrit, we all gonna be there too. We're one bunch of his crazie fans.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!
I know that this lakorn is an old one but it's still HELLA GOOD. i just finished watching Chakrit and Marsha's lakorn the one about the "Enchanted Bed" it was such a great and sad lakorn. It kept me guessing what was going to happen and i just love chakrit and marsha's chemistry together. they seem like they were really in love. their love was so pure and romantic.

At first I didn't think Chakrit was all that or hot of an actor but man this guy really grew on me after this lakorn. Now imma go hunt for his other lakorns to watch. anybody recommend a good one that he did in that has english subtitles? all i gotta say is that CHAKRIT IS HOT HOT HOT!!!
welcome to Chakrit's club!

that lakorn was such a great and unforgetable lakorn of chakrit and masha. i watched in original thai and then in dubbed khmer and still not bored with it. Chakrit was so hot and charming in there :wub: .

if you're on Chakrit's fever like a bunch of us than you should hunt down to look for more of his other old lakorns. Almost everyone of them worth your time esp for chakrit. i had followed and watched all of his lakorns since i falled for him.

If you're interested to watch more, i can recommonded you for my all time fav of him. the ones that really good and i had rewatched so many times are:
"pleng pa fa lom doa" chakrit with noon. this one i loved so much out of all his lakons, it is upload on youtube but i don't think it had subed tittled.
"Kol ruk game......." chakrit with kob. this one chakrit is the sweetest guy that all the women dream for. my first lakorn of chakrit and also the one that make me fall in love with him too.
"wimian sai" chakrit with bee. Chakrit was so aggressive in there but he was so hot.
"boo see choopoo" chakrit with Angie. this is a slip/kiss lakorn and chakrit was so hot in there. it is uploaded on youtube and with english subbed.

and there are so many more that are really good too, but those are the one that i think you shouldn't miss out if you're really into him. i hope that you'll enjoyed his lakorns as much as i do.

solin

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is really good !
Even me, a really not fan of Chakrit, was in love with the p'ek lol.
Chakit is one of the best thai actor (to me) but in a way I can't stand him.
The only other lakorn with him I achieved watching completely was Poo San Dao with Janie and he was amazing.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Omg...how did i not see this posting earlier! YES, Kashie is right because I LOVE MY CHAKRIT! Seriously, the first sarnie to absolutely fall in love with him...hehehe, j/k....definitely a huge fan and have seen all of his lakorns... love a good majority of them and it was the lakorn with Marsha that got me hooked on him...he just has so much chemistry with his n'eks...those eyes, those lips, hmmm.... He's one of those actors that doesn't catch your attention right away, but as you keep watching him, you find yourself falling for his charm! He's such a phenomenal actor, somewhat underrated, but he's got superb acting skills, talent, the look, sexy, handsome, etc...the entire package.... Once you start with him, you won't be able to stop! I kid you not! :)

cath

sarNie Egg
i dunno why there is a lot of people that do not love chakrit because he gots bad reputation about girls and all the stuff i mean HE IS A PRETTY GOOD ACTORR ONE OF THE BEST IN THAILAND but he never win any awards for his acting whyy??????? because i think that people tend to mix it up his personnal life and his professional lifee !!! because he had a reputation of player and people do not want to dominated him for his lakorn .. come on HE IS THE BEST ACTOR IN THAILAND IN MY OPINION and he deserves to win an award or a least a domination... actually i think he is the only one actor that get my attention and make me want to watch lakorn lol he is charminggg and soo provocative when he plays a lakorn he should get an award for his rape scene HAHAHA

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
he does look extremely HOTTT in that lakorn .. especially with that thing wrapped around his head.. hella sexy

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
ok so now i'm debating on which one to watch first. I'm currently watching the one he did with angie but it's not done yet with the subs.

chakrit and pat
chakrit and noon
or
chakrit and pinky
???
which one?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
haha not really.. even though it was for chakrit the movie got so freaking boring after I saw it the 3rd time but my different groups of family and friends wanted to see it and I had to go with them such a good friend I am -.- unfortunately lol

Mae

sarNie Adult
ok so now i'm debating on which one to watch first. I'm currently watching the one he did with angie but it's not done yet with the subs.

chakrit and pat
chakrit and noon
or
chakrit and pinky
???
which one?
Chakrit and Noon is another great one! I say go with this one! Omg, the chemistry...getting butterflies right now thinking about it....same with Charkit and Pat... I just love Chakrit..... Sadly, I have yet to watch Chakrit and Pinky...oh, i need to find an english subbed one.... By the way, if you haven't seen Chakrit and Bee N., then that's another great lakorn to watch too...