[In Production]Fast And Furious 5

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I highly take offense to that Lome lol just kidding. I knew there was going to be a 5th one by the way they ended the 4th.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I think it depended on the success at the box office. Kind of lame lol gosh now the kids here are all oh that movies the bomb better then initial d dude intial d is an original drifting movie so stfu LOL

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I may be stupid, but I'll ask anyway. Is this last movie the same title as the very first one that Vin Diesel in it?

Saifah

bite me x___
YEA i HEARD HOW THEY'RE GONNA MAKE A SEQUEL WHiCH iS KiNDA LAME.
i DiDNT LiKE 2 AND 3. i HAVE SEEN THE 4TH ONE YET.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Omg, i havent even seen 4 yet... there must be no more story so they have to keep making sequals lmao... :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I love the one with the original cast, the story and driving stuff was really good...so wow, a fifth one? That's good I guess...if people aren't too sick of it...they should've never made that third one which had nothing to do with anything...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I think they were trying to go for a completely different series with Tokyo Drift but realize that people were only fans of Vin Diesel and Paul Walker so thats why they went back to the original storyline

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
If they keep making sequels, maybe one day it'll be a franchise like James Bond LOL :D