In the Shadow of Love (Nai Ngao Rak)- CH.10, PART II

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
With all the hype of the upcoming lakorn "Rang Pradtana", I just had to urge to write this fanfiction. I know I've got two that I need to tend to but I really can't help it with this one as it is my FIRST R rated story. Hope you guys will like it!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Nai Ngao Rak
(In the Shadow of Love)

Genre
Drama, Romance, Rated R

Cast
Kim Kimberly as Nichapat
Nadech Kugimiya as Sutthana Ratthanadeth
Jaja Pimrada as Neena
Ace Worarit as Tharawin
Mint Natwara as Preeya
Pope Thanawat as Warit
Noey Chotika as Natcha
Deaw Suriyon as Sanchai
Andrew Cronin as Sakda
Sun Prachakorn as Andy Chan
Ple Jarunee as Khun Ying Thiptara Ratthanadeth
Moris Kay as Kanoonith (Jae Noon)

[CASTING COMPLETE AS OF CHAPTER SEVEN]

Summary
Just because he is rich, handsome, and intelligent, Sutthana (Nadech) believes that every woman he pursues will yield to him. Fate leads him to meet the beautiful Nichapat (Kim), who he mistaken as a bar girl. He thinks she is just like every other woman but she proves him wrong. Angry that no woman has ever turned him down, Sutthana decides that he will do whatever it takes to make Nichapat his. His desire for her leads him to do things that he never wished he did and when he finally realizes his mistakes, it is too late. He is stuck in the shadow of love…

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter One

He kept his eyes on her the whole time as she undressed him slowly and sexily. First was his tie, then his jacket followed by his shirt and finally the only piece of clothing he had on were his unbuckled pants. She pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him. While maintaining her sly smile, she teased him and caressed his body as a flush of excitement rushed through him. He allowed her to do all the work as he lied on his back and enjoyed the captivating moment. He breathed heavily as her lips pressed against his neck. After she smothered his upper body with soft kisses, it was his turn to be on top. The rest of the night was beyond satisfaction.

Sutthana woke up beside the fully naked Natcha, who was still asleep under the covers in his arms. He gently pushed her away careful not to wake her up and slipped out of bed. Then, he grabbed his scattered clothes on the floor and trotted into the bathroom for a shower. After dressing and grooming himself, Sutthana left the hotel and drove home. Thank goodness it was Saturday for he didn’t have to work.
It wasn’t long before he was caught in the middle of a bad traffic which was quite unusual for a Saturday morning. The early morning rush hour to go to work or school normally took place on weekdays. An ambulance whizzed past him on the right side and merged in and out of the lanes ahead. No wonder the cars weren’t moving. There must be a bad wreck ahead. Way to start off the weekend!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mae! Mae!”
Nichapat and Sakda rushed to the emergency unit, where a flock of reporters blocked the entryway into the ICU hall. The pair of siblings squeezed through the crowd and found their way to the operation room where their mother was being treated. As soon as they got there, a doctor and a few nurses emerged from the doors and shook their heads.
“Doctor, how is my mother?” asked Nichapat anxiously.
“You are…
“I’m the victim’s daughter,” said Nichapat. “My mother’s name is Wanna.”
“I’m sorry we couldn’t help your mother,” said the doctor.
Tears streamed down Nichapat’s face. Sakda wrapped his arms around his younger sister and let her cry on his shoulders.
“P’Sak, Mom is gone,” said Nichapat tearfully. “Mom is gone.”
“Be strong Nit,” said Sakda. “Mom is in a better place now.”
He comforted his sister until she suddenly fainted.

Sutthana was a few blocks away from home when he got the chilling call from his best friend and family lawyer, Tharawin. The wreck that he had just surpassed had involved his mother! Sutthana made a U-turn and sped to the hospital hoping that his mother would be okay. He met Tharawin outside the operation room and was relieved to hear that Khun Ying Thiptara’s condition was not life threatening.
“The other party, however, wasn’t so lucky,” said Tharawin.
“I don’t care,” said Sutthana. “It suits them well for the reckless driving.”
“Hey, aren’t you going to ask who’s at fault and who’s not?” asked Tharawin.
“Mai,” replied Sutthana. “As long as my mother is okay is all that matters. Just take care of everything accordingly.”
Tharawin sighed and shook his head.
“How could you say that?” he asked. “The other party resulted in the death of their mother.”
Sutthana held up his right hand for Tharawin to stop talking.
“I don’t want to hear anything,” he said. “I’m going to see my mother.”
Just as he disappeared through the doors to the ICU hall, the anxious reporters outside the waiting room bust through the doors and crowded around Tharawin. Cameras flashed before his eyes as the people shot questions at him left and right.
“How is Khun Ying Thiptara?”
“Who’s at fault?”
“Can we interview Khun Sutthana?”
“Are there any deaths?”
Tharawin answered each and every question to the best of his ability but was also careful not to release certain information that would affect the Ratthanadeth family. After the interview with the reporters, he went to settle the incident with the other party of the car accident.
Sakda was sitting next to his unconscious sister when there was knock on the door. Expecting that it would be a doctor, Sakda opened the door to a professional looking man in business attire.
“How can I help you?” asked Sakda.
“Sawadee krub,” said Tharawin. “My name is Tharawin, the Ratthanadeth’s lawyer.”
“Ratthanadeth?” asked Sakda, puzzled.
“The other party involved in the accident,” said Tharawin. “I’m here to settle this matter upon the Ratthanadeth’s behalf. We are very sorry for your loss and will take responsibility for everything. However, if you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to inform me. Here is my card.”
Sakda took and pocketed the card from Tharawin.
“Khob jai,” said Sakda.
“Please don’t,” said Tharawin. “It is our responsibility.”
Sakda nodded and walked him out of the door. Great! Since he and Nichapat couldn’t afford their mother’s medical and funerary expenses anyway, he accepted the Ratthanadeth’s responsibility offer. If they insisted on willing to help, he couldn’t resist.

Khun Ying Thiptara was released from the hospital two days later not knowing that the other party involved in the wreck had resulted in a death. Sutthana didn’t think it was necessary to tell his mother so he advised Tharawin to keep it a secret.
“I don’t want my mother to think too much,” said Sutthana.
“I know how you feel about your mother,” said Tharawin. “Even though that’s the case, you should still consider the tragic loss of that woman. She left behind a son and daughter…
“How old are they?” asked Sutthana.
“The son is probably around your age and the daughter, I’m guessing, is a few years younger than you,” replied Tharawin.
“Well it’s not like they can’t live without their mother,” said Sutthana. “Just give them the money for their medical and funerary expenses. I don’t want to be involved with low life people like them. They probably only want my money anyway.”
“How could you say that?” asked Tharawin. “Even though they are poor…
“Alright, that’s enough,” said Sutthana. “Their lives have nothing to do with me.”
Tharawin was used to Sutthana’s paranormal behavior. Because of his bad attitude and personality, Sutthana didn’t have any friends other than Tharawin. Other people who know him describe him as a heartless wealthy playboy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“P’Sak, where did you get all the money for the hospital fees?” asked Nichapat.
“I had to borrow it from my friend,” Sakda lied. “Have you any idea how long I had to beg him in order for him to let me borrow this much money?”
“How are we going to repay him?” asked Nichapat. “We don’t even have a job.”
“Aow na,” said Sakda. “Once Mom’s funeral is over, we’ll talk about it.”
“How come the other party refused to take responsibility of it?” asked Nichapat.
“You’ve heard of Sutthana Ratthanadeth,” said Sakda. “A heartless person like him has no affection towards other people. Do you think he will lower himself to get involved with poor people like us?”
Of course Nichapat was familiar with that name. Who wasn’t? He is the wealthy owner of Emerald River Hotel, Resorts and Spa, best known as a heartless playboy with a bad attitude.
“If he doesn’t want to take responsibility of our mother’s death, I won’t beg him,” Nichapat told her brother. “I wouldn’t want a heartless person like him to help me anyway.”
“Right,” said Sakda.

A few days after the funeral, Sakda introduced his younger sister, Nichapat, to his friend, Sanchai, the owner of The Vibe nightclub. Nichapat didn’t want to go but her brother insisted that she should meet their debtor. Sanchai arranged for the siblings to meet him in his private lounge on the second floor of the nightclub.
“Welcome to the Vibe,” said Sanchai, walking in with a sly smile.
“Aie Chai, I’ve brought my sister,” said Sakda. “We’re even now, right?”
“Of course,” replied Sanchai, eyeing Nichapat, who was sitting uncomfortably on the velvet black sofa.
“P’Sak, what do you mean by even?” asked Nichapat, standing up with a scared look on her face.
“It means that Khun Sanchai will take good care of you,” replied Sakda. “We must repay him for helping us out with our mother’s hospital fees and funeral expenses.”
“P’Sak!” gasped Nichapat with horror. “How could you do this to me? I’m your sister.”
“Don’t worry,” said Sakda. “Khun Sanchai won’t hurt you.”
He turned and winked at Sanchai.
“I’m outta here,” said Sakda. “Take care of my little sister.”
“P’Sak!” exclaimed Nichapat going after her brother.
Sanchai held onto her and laughed.
“Don’t worry,” he said. “I won’t harm you.”
Nichapat got down on her knees and begged him to free her.
“Please let me go,” said Nichapat in tears. “I promise I will repay you with every baht and every satang.”
“You will,” said Sanchai. “You’re going to work here as a dancer, understood?”
Nichapat shook her head.
“I don’t want to,” she said.
“You have no choice,” said Sanchai. “I’ve already settled upon an agreement with your brother.”
Sanchai called outside for two women to come in.
“Take this girl out and fix her up so she can work,” he told the two women.
“Ka,” they said simultaneously.
The two women forced Nichapat into the dressing room. She was scared and shaking all over. Tears continued to flow down her beautiful face. One of the women tossed an exotic low cut looking dress for Nichapat to wear.
“Put this on now,” she was told.
“Mai,” said Nichapat.
“Either do it yourself or we will do it for you,” said the other woman.
Nichapat agreed to do it herself. She couldn’t escape now.
After dressing up as a dancer, Nichapat was forced out on the floor to begin her duties.
“Look and learn,” one of the women told her. “Stop crying because it won’t help you.”
The wild crowd accidentally knocked Nichapat over causing her to lose her balance in those five inch heels. She fell into a young charming man’s arms, who was sitting on a loveseat with two other dancers.
“Are you new?” he asked.
“I’m not,” replied Nichapat. “I don’t work here.”
He helped her up and scanned her carefully up and down.
“You said you don’t work here?” he asked. “Just look at your outfit.”
“I have to go,” said Nichapat.
The thought of running out of the nightclub and escaping her fate seemed very promising at that very moment. She only took one step further when the young man grabbed her arm.
“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked.
“Let me go,” said Nichapat, trying to break free of his grasp. “Don’t touch me.”
“Pretending to be an innocent woman,” said the young man. “Actually, you’re just like the rest of the woman that work in this club.”
As if it were an instinct, she slapped him without warning. He looked at her with anger in his eyes.
“Excuse me, excuse me.”
The manager of the club made his way through the crowd to the problem.
“Is there something wrong?” asked the manager.
He noticed Nichapat and automatically figured out the answer for himself.
“I’m so sorry Khun Sutthana,” the manager apologized to the young man. “This woman is new and inexperienced…
“Don’t worry about it,” said Sutthana. “Prepare a private room for me. I’ll settle this matter with her myself.”
“Krub,” replied the manager. “It will be on us as a…
“Just go!” bellowed Sutthana.
He was still holding onto Nichapat’s arms. A sly smile spread across his face as he stared at the wannabe innocent young woman in front of him. She couldn’t be any different from the women he experienced with before. If she wanted to play hard to get, so be it. He’ll make the most out of it.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG!!! it was just getting good!!! START WRITING NOW!!!!! LOL your story will be the first fanfic i'm reading!! hehe

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter Two

He gently tossed her on the bed and jumped on top of her. He passionately kissed her all around her neck as she begged for him to let go. She was kicking and screaming but he wasn’t going to give in.
“Khun Noo! Khun Noo ka!”
He exerted more pressure on her and held her hands tightly down.
“Khun Noo ka!”
Sutthana opened his eyes to the loud rapping sounds on his bedroom door. He had been dreaming the whole time. He dreamed of the night before when he met that new dancer at the Vibe. Even though there hadn’t been anything sexual between them, he couldn’t stop thinking about her.
“Khun Noo ka!”
Sutthana got out of bed and opened the door to see Pa Mai, the maid, standing outside with an urgent look on her face.
“Khun Noo, are you alright?” asked Pa Mai. “You look terrible.”
“I’m fine,” replied Sutthana. “What do you need?”
“Khun Ying asked me to come wake you,” replied Pa Mai. “She’s waiting in the living room.”
“Krub, I’ll be down there in a bit,” said Sutthana.
About half an hour later, Sutthana came downstairs fully dressed in casual clothes. He went over to the living room where his mother was waiting and sat down on the sofa opposite of her.
“Mee arai ler krub?” he asked.
“Did you fire Tong?” asked Khun Ying Thiptara.
“Krub,” replied Sutthana.
“Why?!” asked Khun Ying, standing up. “Why did you fire him?”
“I fired him because of his reckless driving,” replied Sutthana.
“You don’t even know what happened that day!” exclaimed Khun Ying.
“I don’t need to know,” said Sutthana. “All I know was he put your life in danger.”
“Look at me now!” exclaimed Khun Ying. “I’m in one piece aren’t I?”
“Mae, you called me down here to talk to me about this?” asked Sutthana.
“Chai,” replied Khun Ying. “I want you to know the truth.”
“It doesn’t matter anymore,” said Sutthana. “I’ve already fired him. What do you want me to do? Do you want me lower myself and ask him to come back?”
“Ta Na!”
“If there’s nothing else, I’m leaving now,” said Sutthana.
“Ta Na! Come back right now!”
As Sutthana went out the door, Tharawin walked in.
“Where are you going?” asked Tharawin.
“None of your business,” said Sutthana, going down the steps.
He got into his car and zoomed out.
“Ta Win.”
Tharawin turned around to face Khun Ying Thiptara. She noticed the documents in his hands and asked him to take a seat in the living room.
“What’s wrong with Aie Na?” asked Tharawin.
“Forget him,” said Khun Ying Thiptara. “He’s always acting like that. I’m used to it now. Ever since…
She sighed.
“Never mind,” she said. “I don’t want to talk about the past again. Hopefully he changes into a better person. Anyway, do you have to discuss something with him?”
Judging by the documents in Tharawin’s hands, Khun Ying knew that there must be something important. He took out a stapled document and handed it to Khun Ying Thiptara. She looked at the first page and flipped over to glance at the remaining pages.
“Medical expenses, funeral…
Khun Ying looked up from the papers to Tharawin.
“What’s this?” asked Khun Ying. “What funeral expenses?”
“I don’t want to hide from you,” said Tharawin. “Aie Na asked me not to tell you but I’m not going to hide it. You have the right to know the truth about the car accident last week. The other party that was involved…uhm…that lady that Tong hit; she passed away in the hospital.”
Khun Ying’s eyes widened.
“Arai na?!” she asked. “Oh, I think I’m going to faint.”
“You shouldn’t feel bad about it because it’s not your fault,” said Tharawin. “It’s not Tong’s fault either. Accidents are unpredictable. Don’t think too much na krub.”
Khun Ying breathed heavily and her eyes became teary.
“Did you take care of everything for them?” asked Khun Ying.
“Krub,” replied Tharawin. “I’ve taken care of their medical as well as funeral fees. I also told them that if they needed anything, they need not hesitate to contact me. I came by today to show this to Aie Na but…
“Mai tong,” said Khun Ying. “A person like him doesn’t care for anyone else. I’ll talk to him about later.”
“Krub.”
“Oh, one more thing,” said Khun Ying. “I’d like to ask a favor from you. Is there any way possible you can contact Tong and ask him to return to work as our driver?”
Tharawin thought for a moment and suggest that it was best not to rehire Tong. One, he is held responsible for the death of that woman, regardless of whether or not he meant to and; two, it would affect the image of the Ratthanadeth family. Khun Ying agreed to Tharawin’s decision.
“Nevertheless, you still need a driver,” said Tharawin. “Leave this matter to me. I will find a new suitable driver for you.”
In case Sutthana dissented with his decision and spark up an argument, Tharawin decided not to tell him about finding a new driver. Sutthana wasn’t the type of person that was comfortable with other people telling him what or what not to do.

“Chuay duay.”
Neena listened carefully. She could’ve sworn she just heard a voice ask for help. Shivers traveled up her spine and spreaded all over her body. There are no such thing as ghosts, she told herself.
“Chuay duay.”
She heard it again. The voice was a little bit louder this time and it was coming from her door. Neena pressed her ears against it and looked through the pinhole.
“Nichapat!” gasped Neena, quickly opening the door for her best friend.
Nichapat fell into Neena’s arms and fainted.
“Yae Pat! Yae Pat!”
Neena helped her friend up and helped supported her to the bedroom. She carefully placed Nichapat on the bed and pulled the covers over her. Nichapat’s face was pale and her lips were dry. She wasn’t running a fever but she seemed extremely tired. Neena fed her friend some water and allowed Nichapat to sleep. Numerous thoughts ran across her mind as Neena tried to picture what could possibly have happened to her best friend. The sight of Nichapat in that exotic low cut purple dress made Neena’s heart sink even lower. Hopefully, it wasn’t what she had hypothesized in her mind.

As he pulled into the complimentary valet of the Vibe, the only thing on Sutthana’s mind was the new dancer from the night before. He found himself highly attracted to her and looked forward to seeing her again. However, he was disappointed when the club owner, Sanchai, told him that she had run away.
“But not to worry na krub,” said Sanchai, trying to make up for the disappointment. “We’ll hook you up with another experienced dancer right away.”
“Mai tong,” said Sutthana. “I’m leaving.”
He wasn’t kidding. Usually, Sutthana would spend a few exciting hours at the Vibe but tonight was different. He wasn’t in the mood. After learning that the new dancer was no longer there, Sutthana left the nightclub.
“What an asshole,” said Sanchai, after Sutthana had left. “Just because he’s rich and handsome, he thinks all the women want him.”

Nichapat opened her eyes and screamed. She had just had the worst nightmare in a long time. When she realized that it was only a dream, she let out a sigh of relief and massaged the right side of her temples. Her head was throbbing with pain and she felt very tired.
“Yae Pat!”
Neena burst into the room with a look of horror on her face. She went over to the side of the bed and felt Nichapat’s forehead.
“Are you okay?” she asked. “Why did you scream? What happened to you?”
“I’m fine now,” replied Nichapat. “I feel much better. Thank you so much.”
“Nee, Yae Pat, I’m your friend,” said Neena. “There’s no need to thank me. Whenever you need my help, I’m there for you.”
She sat next to her friend on the side of the bed.
“Are you sure you’re okay?” asked Neena. “What happened to you?”
“It’s a long story,” replied Nichapat. “I really don’t want to recite it. I’m going to think of it as the worst nightmare of my life.”
“Don’t worry,” said Neena. “If you’re not ready to tell me, that’s totally fine. You traveled all the way up here to Pattaya to see me so I know you’re tired. You can tell me about your problems later. As of now, you should get up and eat something. I’ve prepared some chicken congee especially for you.”
Nichapat hugged Neena. If it wasn’t for her, she would be lost.
“Thank you so much,” said Nichapat.
Neena smiled and patted her friend’s head.

Sutthana returned home to an unfamiliar face wandering at the front door of his house. He was dressed like a driver so Sutthana assumed there were guests inside. However, there was no other cars beside the ones he owned and Tharawin’s Benz. Sutthana guessed that the male stranger must’ve been Tharawin’s driver.
“Sawadee krub, Khun Sutthana,” said the guy.
Sutthana nodded his head once and went into the house.
“Hey, Aie Win, since when did you have a driver?” asked Sutthana.
“That’s not my driver,” replied Tharawin. “That’s your new driver.”
“Arai na?” asked Sutthana, surprised. “Who told you to hire a new driver for me?”
“I did,” said Khun Ying Thiptara. “You said you didn’t want to rehire Tong so I asked Tharawin to find a new driver.”
“Alright, whatever,” said Sutthana. “Hopefully this one is responsible enough.”
Tharawin motioned for the new driver to come in.
“His name is Sakda,” said Tharawin.
Sutthana rolled his eyes and went upstairs into his room. He really didn’t care about the new driver. The only that he was interested in was the new dancer. He wondered why she ran away and where she went. No woman had ever turned him down before and he wasn’t going to let this one slip away easily. Even if he had to turn the world upside down, he was going to find her and teach her a lesson for daring to go against him, the Sutthana Ratthanadeth.

“Arai na? Aie Sakda sold you to a nightclub owner?!”
Neena was fuming with anger after hearing Nichapat’s story. She pitied Nichapat for the loss of her mother but what affected more than that was Sakda. How could he have the heart to sell his own younger sister? That’s because he lacked a heart.
“If he had a heart, he wouldn’t do that to you,” said Neena angrily. “I’m going to turn him into the police.”
“Please don’t,” said Nichapat. “No matter how bad he is, he is still my older brother. He is the only family I have left now.”
“You still look up to him as your older brother but he doesn’t even treat you like his sister!” exclaimed Neena. “Mai dai! I have to teach him a lesson. If I don’t turn him in to the police, I will probably end up killing him myself.”
“Don’t do that,” said Nichapat. “I beg you. If you’re my friend, you have to listen to me. Look, I’m safe and sound now. I’m going to stay here with you temporarily until I can find my own place.”
“You don’t need to worry about that,” said Neena. “Good thing that hi-so guy didn’t do anything to you. If he did, I would kill him too.”

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG!!!!! IT'S GETTING SO GOOD!!! WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT 'BORING'? OKAY, I DON'T MEAN TO BE A PEST AND RUSH U, BUT HURRY HECK UP!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!! LMAO

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG I got to say this is one of da best fanfiction I ever read!!! I'll be looking forward to read more!!! I would love to see da banner as well too!!! Reading while waiting for Reang Pratana hehehe

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!! IT'S GETTING SO GOOD!!! WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT 'BORING'? OKAY, I DON'T MEAN TO BE A PEST AND RUSH U, BUT HURRY HECK UP!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!! LMAO
Dang I'm glad you like this! Chapter 3 is coming soon. ;)

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
OMG I got to say this is one of da best fanfiction I ever read!!! I'll be looking forward to read more!!! I would love to see da banner as well too!!! Reading while waiting for Reang Pratana hehehe
Aw thanks! That just made my day! Banner? I don't know how to make banners. :(
I will request one though now that you mention it.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter Three

Boom. Bam. Boom. The sounds coming from kitchen told Neena that her best friend, Nichapat, was up early cooking some good breakfast. The fresh aroma of coffee made Neena wide awake. She got out of bed and wandered into the kitchen.
“What are you doing?”
“Cooking breakfast,” replied Nichapat.
“You look a little more energized today,” said Neena.
Nichapat nodded.
“Well I slept more than half the day yesterday,” said Nichapat.
“So what do you plan on doing next?” asked Neena. “Are you going to contact your brother?”
“I’m thinking…
“I don’t think you should at all,” said Neena before Nichapat could answer. “If he knows that you ran away from that horrible place and where you are now, he could take you back to that ass hole club owner.”
Nichapat sighed and transferred the cooked bacon to a plate.
“I know,” said Nichapat. “Don’t tell anyone that I’m here, especially P’Sak. If he knows I’m here, I’m afraid I can bring trouble to you too.”
“I’m not afraid of trouble,” said Neena. “I only fear you getting hurt. You’re my best friend and I don’t want anything bad to happen to you. I suggest that you stay put here for as long as you like.”
“Khob jai gae maak,” said Nichapat. “I don’t know what to do without you. I am very fortunate to have a friend like you.”
“Don’t worry, I’m always there for you,” said Neena. “If I can help you, I will give it my all.”
Nichapat smiled and nodded at her best friend. She took off the apron and hung it back on the pantry door.
“Alright, let’s eat now,” said Nichapat, grabbing two plates from the cabinet.
“Uh chai, I forgot to tell you,” said Neena. “I have a job interview in Krungthep today. Do you want to come with me or do you want to stay here?”
“Hmm, I think I’ll go with you,” said Nichapat. “I want to find a job too.”
Neena took a sip of her coffee.
“Don’t you think that’s a little risky?” asked Neena. “What if you run into your brother or that club owner?”
“I don’t think it would be that coincidental,” said Nichapat. “Besides, I can’t just stay here with you and do nothing at all. I must work too.”
“But…
“Don’t worry,” said Nichapat.
“Uhm…okay,” said Neena.
Before leaving their condo in Pattaya, Neena made her best friend promise to stay in within eye contact range while they were in Krungthep. For safety reasons, she didn’t want Nichapat out of her eyesight. Nichapat promised to stay beside Neena at all times and even joked that Neena could be her bodyguard.

“Aie Na. Nee Aie Na.”
Tharawin struggled to keep up with Sutthana’s fast pace walking.
“Will you listen to me?” asked Tharawin, running up to Sutthana.
He grabbed Sutthana’s arm and stopped him in front of his office.
“What do you want man?” asked Sutthana. “I told you to do what you want. If you want to add a restaurant in the hotel, then go for it.”
“You should at least take a look at the contract and these documents,” said Sutthana. “It’s your job to approve this not mine.”
Sutthana closed his eyes and shook his head.
“I don’t understand,” said Sutthana. “Didn’t I just say that you could do whatever you wanted? Does that not sound like an approval to you? What else do you want me to do? Do you want me to sit at the meetings with you and discuss this matter with the whole management board? Don’t ask me to take care of things that you are fully capable of taking care on your own. If you can do it, don’t ask me. It’s a waste of my time.”
Tharawin didn’t know what to say. He learned to accept Sutthana for the way he was and adapted to his unruly behavior. It was because of his bad nature that the employees at the company were afraid to discuss matters with him let alone approach him. He knew Sutthana was uninterested in the hotel business but the Emerald River Hotel Resort and Spas belonged to the Ratthanadeth family. Since he works for the Ratthanadeth family, he had to put with Sutthana and do what the boss tells him. Their friendship bond is apparently meaningless when it comes to business. At the company, their relationship was no more than boss and co worker.
Tharawin sighed and shook his head. He hated to bother Khun Ying Thiptara with matters like these but since Sutthana refused to listen to him, he needed the approval from Khun Ying Thiptara.

Despite the distance from Pattaya to Bangkok, Nichapat and Neena arrived at their destination accordingly. It was about twenty minutes until Neena’s interview and they now stood in front of a grand looking building composed of many stories with a modern design and unique look. The interior was even better. It was elegant, upscale, and very welcoming.
“I think I’ll wait here in the lobby,” said Nichapat.
“Mai dai,” said Neena. “What if you run into your brother or that club owner?”
“Aow na,” said Nichapat. “It can’t be that coincidental. Besides, there is no way in heaven that P’Sak would come here. As for that club owner, he should be at his club. What would he be doing here?”
“Okay, fine,” said Neena. “You must wait here. Don’t go outside.”
“Ja,” said Nichapat. “I’ll sit right here in the lobby and I promise I won’t move a muscle. Even if I have to go to the restroom, I will hold it until you get back. Paw jai yung?”
“Dee maak,” replied Neena.
She walked backwards to the elevators ahead while Nichapat waved goodbye and good luck. After Neena disappeared into the elevators, Nichapat took a seat at one of the comfortable sofas across from the welcome desk.

“I’m here to see Khun Tharawin ka.”
Neena suddenly felt nervous now that she was going to see the hotel manager any minute. The secretary looked up from her computer and frowned.
“I’m sorry, it seems like Khun Tharawin is in a meeting right now,” said the secretary. “Do you have an appointment with him? If so, you may wait here until the meeting is over. If not, you may reschedule your appointment.”
“Aow,” said Neena. “I’m here for a job interview ka. It’s supposed to be in about five minutes. Do you know when the meeting will be over?”
“I’m sorry but I’m not sure ka,” said the secretary. “Would you like to reschedule your appointment?”
Neena sighed. This has got to be a joke. She just traveled all the way from Pattaya for this job interview and now she must reschedule it?! She didn’t have to think twice about her decision though. Since Nichapat was waiting for her in the lobby and god knows what could happen to her, Neena settled on rescheduling the appointment. Besides, she had no idea how long the meeting would take.
“That’s alright,” said Neena, finally. “I’ll reschedule it.”
She rescheduled the appointment for the end of the week and decided to make today a carefree and relax day for herself and Nichapat. Since they were in Krungthep, they should make the most out of it. It would especially benefit Nichapat and perhaps, it could relieve her stress.

“Arai na?”
Nichapat was surprised to hear that Neena rescheduled her job interview.
“You could’ve waited,” said Nichapat.
“You know I hate waiting,” said Neena. “Who knows how long that meeting will take?”
“Well what are you going to do now?” asked Nichapat.
“Don’t worry about anything at all,” replied Neena. “Let’s just have go out and relax today.”
Neena checked her watch.
“It’s almost noon now,” said Neena. “I’m hungry. Let’s go get something to eat.”
She smiled brightly and dragged Nichapat out the building. Without carefully looking around, Neena had nearly run into a car that had just pulled into the hotel’s driveway. The driver honked loudly and cursed the two women for their clumsy walking.
“Are you blind or something?” asked the driver, stepping out.
He immediately recognized Nichapat and Nichapat, of course, recognized him. She would never forget him after how he harassed and humiliated her that night at the Vibe. He was none other than the aggressive and rude Sutthana Ratthanadeth.
“So it’s you,” he said, looking at Nichapat.
“How unlucky,” said Nichapat.
“You know this guy?” asked Neena.
“You don’t know me?” asked Sutthana. “That’s unusual because everyone knows me. Aw, I see. You must be kon tumada. It’s no wonder you don’t know me.”
“Aie baa, lhong tua eng,” said Neena.
“Chai si,” said Nichapat. “We’re kon tumada. We’re not hi so like you. At least we have a heart and manners unlike you; you’re hi so but you lack hi so qualities.”
“You!”
Sutthana pointed at Nichapat with an angry look on his face.
“Neena, just ignore him,” said Nichapat. “He’s just asking for attention.”
Neena grabbed Nichapat’s hand.
“Let’s go,” said Neena.
Sutthana stepped in front of the pair and held his arms out.
“Do you think you can offend me and just walk away?” asked Sutthana. “Do you know who I am?”
“You don’t know who you are?” asked Neena. “Well, how do you expect us to know?”
“Nang baa!”
“Baa is better than kon mai mee hua jai,” said Neena.
“That’s too much!” exclaimed Sutthana. “Do you know you’re playing with fire?”
Neena smiled and smirked.
“Don’t you know water is capable of putting out fire?” asked Neena. “Now move away before we call the police.”
“Go ahead,” said Sutthana. “Let’s see who side the police stands by.”
“I’d like to know too,” said Nichapat. “Do the police take a bad person’s side or good people side?”
Neena whipped out her cell phone and pretended to dial the police.
“Either move away or I’ll call the police right now,” said Neena. “I don’t care who you are. Even if you’re a prince, I will not put up with your rudeness and bad behavior.”
Sutthana clenched his teeth and rolled his fists.
“Fahk pai gon,” said Sutthana. “One day, you will be sorry to have crossed me.”
He jerked away and the two women walked off without saying another word. Finally, he met that woman from the club again. Dancer or not, he wasn’t going to let her go that easily. She offended him twice and he wasn’t going to put up with it without a fight. Never before had anyone treated him like that. If it weren’t for her friend beside her today, she wouldn’t be so lucky to get away from a second time.

“What a rude ass hole!” exclaimed Neena, banging her fist on the table. “Just because he’s rich and the owner of a line of luxurious hotels, he expects everyone to respect and bow down to him. Who does he think he is, a prince? I’d better cancel my interview appointment there. I’m afraid if I get the job, I might end up killing my boss.”
“It’s good that you know,” said Nichapat. “I knew the name of that hotel sounded familiar but I totally forgot that that guy owns it.”
“Stupid moron,” said Neena. “I should’ve known better to apply there.”
“Hopefully, we don’t meet him again,” said Nichapat.
“Dee na that you were able to escape from him that night,” said Neena. “If he harmed you in anyway, I would surely murder him and then chop him to pieces. I mean, really, how do those employees put up with him? I’m surprised they’re not laid off or dead.”
“Aow na, let’s stop talking about this,” said Nichapat. “You need to eat up. Said you were hungry right?”
“Mot arom laew,” said Neena.
“Don’t let that guy spoil our day,” said Nichapat.
Neena nodded.
“Yeah, you’re right,” she said. “Just don’t let me run into him again or I will chop, chop, and chop him to pieces.”
Nichapat watched as Neena demonstrated the chopping with her knife. Neena’s fries were now in many different sizes. Her attention then shifted to the customers that just walked into the restaurant.
“What are you looking at?” asked Neena, turning around in her chair to see.
Sutthana and Tharawin were seated a few tables away.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
So for those dear readers that have been following this story, what do you think about it so far? Hopefully, you're not angry that I'm making Nadech's character bad. If the story is draggy, please let me know, lol!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter Four

“What a coincidence.”
“Aie Na, do you know them?”
Sutthana turned to Tharawin and shrugged with a smirk on his face.
“Neena, let’s go,” said Nichapat.
She didn’t want to cause trouble in public especially with Sutthana Ratthanadeth. Being involved in anything with him is the last Nichapat looked forward to.
“What’s the rush?” asked Sutthana. “You haven’t even finished your food.”
“Aie Na, leave them alone,” said Tharawin.
“Just seeing your face makes me wanna puke,” said Neena. “How can I gulp down anything?”
“Neena, let’s go,” urged Nichapat, tugging Neena’s arm.
“Uh Khun krub, your name is Neena?” asked Tharawin.
“Chai,” replied Neena. “Do me a favor and escort your friend away before I do something violent.”
“Neena, let’s go now,” said Nichapat.
Neena grabbed her purse off the table while staring angrily at Sutthana.
“Uh Khun krub, I think you had an appointment with me today,” said Tharawin.
Nichapat turned around.
“What did you say?” asked Neena.
Tharawin cleared his throat.
“Uhm, my name is Tharawin, the manager of Emerald River Hotel and Spa,” said Tharawin, introducing himself. “I’m sorry I was stuck in a meeting earlier and missed our job interview appointment.”
“Well now that we’ve met in person, I’d like to tell you that I want to cancel my appointment,” said Neena. “As a matter of fact, I don’t look forward to working there anymore.”
“Good, we don’t need kon tumada like you to work there anyway,” said Sutthana coolly.
“Aie Na, be quiet,” said Tharawin. “Just let me take care of this.”
“Nee, Aie Win, let me tell you something,” said Sutthana. “If you hire this bad attitude girl, I will fire both of you. Kauy doo.”
All eyes and every head in the restaurant turned towards them. Seeing that the upcoming huge problem, Nichapat tried to steer Neena away from the situation.
“Yae Pat, will you hold on a second?” asked Neena. “Let me take care of this issue first.”
She turned to Tharawin.
“Khun ka, thanks for your help but I don’t need it,” began Neena. “I don’t wish to work there anymore. I don’t want to be the reason for you to get fired. Khob jai lae laa gon.”
“Khun! Khun krub!”
Too late. The two women had left the restaurant. Tharawin turned to Sutthana.
“See what you’ve done?” asked Tharawin. “Khun Neena was the most capable person for this position but you just had to ruin it. Seriously man, what do you have against them?”
“Nothing,” shrugged Sutthana. “Don’t blame me. That woman turned down the job herself. I didn’t force her to.”
Tharawin shook his head and put one hand over his forehead.
“Oy, ja baa tai wa,” said Tharawin. “What am I going to do with you?”
“Nothing,” replied Sutthana with a sly half smile. “I didn’t ask you to put up with me. You choose to.”
“That’s because you’re my friend,” said Tharawin.
Sutthana’s smiled faded away. He stared at Tharawin and suddenly felt very sorry about what he had just said. He really didn’t mean it but it came out automatically.
“Kau toht wa,” said Sutthana.

“What a day!” exclaimed Neena. “We ran into that moron twice in a day! At first, I thought I was going to get a good job but now, I don’t even want to think about working there.”
“Don’t think too much,” said Nichapat. “I’m sure there are plenty of jobs open.”
“Chai si,” said Neena. “That’s not the only job in the world. Let’s go.”
“Go where?” asked Nichapat.
“Go find a job,” replied Neena.
The hotel job was very promising for Neena but since Sutthana was the owner, she didn’t want to risk working there. No matter how great the pay was, she didn’t want to put up with an ill mannered and unruly boss.
Contrary to their plan, Nichapat and Neena went shopping. There were extravagant sales in almost every store in the mall and after spending two hours walking from store to store, the friends seemed to have forgotten their bad day.
“I don’t know about this,” said Nichapat.
Neena made her try on a lavender formal dress. It was beautiful, comfortable and flowy but Nichapat wasn’t sure about buying it. She felt that a normal woman like herself didn’t seem to match such a beautiful dress. Besides, she didn’t know what to buy it for.
“Twirl around and let me see,” said Neena.
Nichapat twirled once in front of the mirror outside the dressing room.
“Oho, suay maak,” said Neena in amazement. “I say you should…
“Excuse me ka.”
A feminine guy who appeared to be in his early thirties had just walked in the store. He approached the two friends with a bright smile.
“Excuse me na ka,” he repeated. “I couldn’t help but notice how perfect you ladies are. Are you, by any chance, interested in modeling?”
Nichapat and Neena looked at each other in surprise.
“Modeling?”
“Ka, modeling,” replied the gay guy. “Here is my business card if you’re interested.”
He lashed out his brown leather Louis Vuitton wallet from his matching purse and gave the two women a card each.
“My name is Kanoonith na ka,” said the gay guy. “You may call me Jae Noon. Everyone calls me that anyway. Too bad I’m in a bit of a rush right now otherwise; we could sit down comfortably somewhere and have a talk. Don’t forget and don’t hesitate to call me if you are interested. Hopefully, you’re interested.”
He waved good bye sweetly and left the store.
“What do you think?” asked Neena.
Nichapat smiled.
“He’s very nice and cute,” she replied.
“I didn’t mean the guy,” said Neena. “I meant the modeling. What do you think? Should we give it a shot?”
“Mai dee gwa,” replied Nichapat. “I don’t like things like that. It’s too…too open. I don’t like revealing myself and going public like that.”
“I know what you mean but it will make your life better,” said Neena. “It will make our life better. If had to choose between that hotel job and modeling, I think I’d go for the modeling. Better pay and nice boss.”
“Let me think about it first,” said Nichapat.
“Gaw dai,” said Neena. “If you do it, I’ll do it too. I’ll leave it to your decision.”
“Okay,” said Nichapat.
The friends ended their day at an ice cream parlor. Afterwards, they headed back to Neena’s condo in Pattaya and called it a night. Their day was all too interesting. It might’ve started out horrible but the remainder of it was fun and quite an experience. They hadn’t been shopping together in ages. Ever since Nichapat’s mother fell into a massive debt, Nichapat had to restrain herself from her personal wants and needs in order to support her immediate family. Now, her mother was gone and the only family she had left was her brother, Sakda, if you could him a brother. However, Nichapat didn’t have to support him. She now had a life of her own and with her best friend, Neena by her side, all things were possible. Nichapat decided that she would go into modeling. From there, she could build her future and live her life. She had always wanted to go to a university. Perhaps, modeling could be the staircase to achieving her goal.
“I’m glad that you think that way,” said Neena. “I know you can do it peuan rak.”
Nichapat smiled and thanked her friend for the motivation.
“Let’s contact Jae Noon first thing tomorrow,” suggested Neena.
“Okay,” said Nichapat.

To cure his bad day and satisfy his personal desires, Sutthana took a visit to the Vibe. Two women, each with a drink in their hands, came to sit beside him. They fed him drinks as they grinded against him on the sofa.
“If you’re not going to come then fine! Don’t ever let me see your face again!”
Sutthana’s eyes rolled onto the sexy woman on the phone. She was standing there a few feet from him with an annoyed look on her face. Not able to resist her sizzling hot looks, he approached her like a gentleman.
“Can I help you with anything krub?” he asked her.
She turned around to face him.
“Khun…
“My name is Sutthana krub,” he said with smile.
“I’m Preeya ka,” she said smiling back.
Sutthana knew what that meant. Her naughty smile told him that she wanted him for the night.
“If you want, I may accompany you tonight,” offered Sutthana.
“Gaw dee ka,” said Preeya. “My friend was going to meet me here but she just called and said she wasn’t coming after all.”
“I’m sorry to hear that na krub,” said Sutthana. “I promise I won’t let you down.”
He ordered for the employees to prepare a private lounge to escape the crowd and jealous women. After a few drinks, Preeya announced that she was ready to leave.
“Oy.”
She pretended to collapse into his arms and like in a lakorn; he cradled her before she hit the floor.
“I’m so sorry,” she said. “I’m a little dizzy.”
Sutthana smiled slyly.
“I can help you krub.”
He steered her out of the club and into his car.
“Where are you taking me?” asked Preeya.
“If you don’t mind, you may go rest at my hotel,” said Sutthana.
Preeya’s eyes widened.
“You own a hotel?” she asked.
“Krub,” replied Sutthana. “I’m not going to let you drive home drunk like this. I think it’s better if you go rest at my hotel for the night.”
“Ka.”

Sutthana opened the door to the presidential suite and welcomed Preeya to her room for the night.
“Oho, suay maak ka,” she said.
Sutthana closed the door behind him and led her to the room.
“If you need anything else, just let me know krub,” said Sutthana.
She pretended to collapse again and this time…on the bed. She pulled him on the bed with her and smiled.
“I need you,” she said.
Sutthana rolled her over and took off his jacket, shirt, and tie. He lied on her with his bare chest and kissed her passionately as she held onto his neck. They removed their remaining clothes and made love into the night.

Jae Noon was delighted to hear that Nichapat and Neena accepted his offer. He arranged to meet with them Friday afternoon at a coffee shop in the Esplanade. Again, the two friends traveled to Krungthep with hopes of getting a job with Jae Noon.
“Perfect yung nee, I’m sure you two will be famous very fast,” said Jae Noon. “First, I want to do a photoshoot of both of you for an advertisement.”
“What advertisement?” asked Neena.
“Advertisement for makeup ka,” replied Jae Noon. “Are you able to do it?”
Nichapat and Neena looked at each other and nodded.
“Ka,” they answered simultaneously.
“Taa yung ngun, dee maak ka,” said Jae Noon, smiling brightly. “I will contact the photographer and company and arrange for the photo shoot. You need not bring anything with you. Just dress up beautifully and simply show up ka.”
The two agreed and thanked Jae Noon. It was definitely a start. As far as they know, most models begin with advertising and work their way up. Now at least they had a job. Famous or not, that didn’t matter to them. As long as they had some sort occupation and a reasonable income.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG Nichapat and Neena are so cute and brave...i could picture each and every little detail like i was watching a real lakorn...Thanks and about your question u ask up there...Nope your FF is not draggy or boring...I love it! :thumbup: :thumbup: