In the Shadow of Love (Nai Ngao Rak)- CH.10, PART II

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
It's no longer Rated R. Sorry ladies (and gentlemen)! I just don't know how to write a Rated R story. I tried! Hope you gals and guys will still like it though.
It okay na...throughout my whole time reading I forgot tat this was rate r until u mention it lol...I'll 100% still follow this ff...like I say...so far I'm loving it... ;)

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
It okay na...throughout my whole time reading I forgot tat this was rate r until u mention it lol...I'll 100% still follow this ff...like I say...so far I'm loving it... ;)
Lol! I tried to make is as R rated as I could you know most lakorns are not even R rated.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter Nine

“Aow Khun Sutthana,” said Jae Noon, in the most brightest smile ever.
Taking off his shades, Jae Noon went over to Sutthana and casually greeted him.
“It’s nice to see you in a good mood na ka,” said Jae Noon, still smiling.
He looked on over to Nichapat and Neena, who were standing there dumbstruck. Neena’s jaws dropped in disbelief.
“What’re you doing here?” Neena asked Sutthana in the most unfriendliest tone.
“I happen to own this hotel that you all are standing in front of right now,” replied Sutthana.
He winked at the two women, who shot angry looks at him.
“Jae!”
Nichapat stormed towards Jae Noon, whose smile now faded away.
“Ka,” answered Jae Noon, shyly.
“Why didn’t you tell me this…er Khun Sutthana would be here?” asked Nichapat.
She didn’t want to be rude in front of everyone and definitely didn’t want to pick a fight otherwise he would blame her for starting a commotion.
“I thought you already knew he owned the hotel ka,” replied Jae Noon.
Neena gritted her teeth.
“Is there a problem krub?” asked Sutthana. “If there isn’t, I’d like to welcome everyone to Krabi na krub.”
The crew, all but Nichapat and Neena, applauded.

It turns out that their entire stay at the hotel was all on Sutthana. Jae Noon explained to Nichapat and Neena that as an apology for all of their misunderstandings in the past, Sutthana offered them a free stay for their island photoshoot.
“It’s business na ka,” said Jae Noon.
He was trying to be persuasive but Neena still wouldn’t take it. She didn’t want to believe that a person like Sutthana would do such things without other suspicious intentions.
“There’s nothing suspicious at all,” said Jae Noon. “As hi so as he is, Khun Sutthana wouldn’t dare do anything...anything out of the ordinary to destroy his public image na ka.”
“It doesn’t matter,” said Nichapat. “We must be careful no matter what.”
“Chai,” agreed Neena. “Yae Pat, I’m not letting you out of my sight.”
“It’s good to be careful but don’t take him too seriously or offend him in any way,” advised Jae Noon.
“Ka,” replied the women simultaneously.
“If there’s nothing, I’ll be going to my room now,” said Jae Noon. “Make sure you two get plenty of rest tonight so you can get up early for the photoshoot tomorrow. We want to rise early to do the shooting in soft light when it’s not too hot.”
“Okay Jae,” said Neena.
Jae Noon finally left their room.
“Do you think that guy is up to something?” asked Neena.
“I don’t know,” said Nichapat. “I came here to do my job and I will not, in any way, let him interfere with my work. I’ve already cleared up all the issues with a live press conference so hopefully, he’ll leave me alone.”
“I hope so too,” said Neena.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As scheduled, Nichapat and Neena rose early the next day for their photoshoot. The camera crew set up lighting and props as the wardrobe manager arranged for Nichapat and Neena, as well as the accompanying male models, to dress in the Hawaiian outfits. Make up touch ups followed and finally it was time to get in front of the camera.
“Suay jing jing,” squealed Jae Noon. “I confirm this magazine spread is going to be hot.”
“I don’t think they’re all that,” said Sutthana.
Jae Noon shot an I-can’t-believe-you-just-said-that look at him.
“Arai na ka,” said Jae Noon. “You don’t think my new models are beautiful? Are you saying that I have bad eyes?”
“I didn’t mean to offend you,” said Sutthana.
Even though he said he didn’t mean it, he didn’t sound very apologetic.
“I think all these models are the same,” said Sutthana. “They don’t look any different. Make up covers them up anyway and they all have the same attitude. They all want one thing, money.”
“Oho, Khun Sutthana ka,” begin Jae Noon. “You can’t say that na ka…
“Why can’t I?” shrugged Sutthana. “All they want is money and publicity.”
“But…
Sutthana held up one hand for Jae Noon to stop talking.
“You don’t have to argue with me,” said Sutthana. “You’ll see.”
Jae Noon gulped and walked away with a frown.
“Kauy doo,” muttered Sutthana under his breath. “You think you’re so smart, huh? You think you’re so innocent so that everyone will be deceived by your lies? You think a person like me will let you off that easily for offending me? I’ll be the one to unmask you. I’m going to make you mine without even using energy. I will make you yield to me, Nichapat.”

After an hour or so, Jae Noon called for a break.
“I have to pee,” said Neena. “I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere; stay here.”
“Ja Khun Mae,” joked Nichapat.
Neena disappeared into the hotel and left Nichapat out on the beautiful sandy beach. What a breathtaking view! Nichapat smiled and let out a sigh of relief. After this photoshoot, she would be free of all the publicity. She would be able to go to school and pursue her dream as an air hostess. Ever since she was a little girl, she had always dreamed of being in an airplane travelling the world and tending to the passengers to make sure that everyone would happy and enjoyed their travel. Just thinking about the possibilities brought a smile to her face.
“Pat.”
Nichapat’s smile faded away at once and she turned around quickly to see her older brother, Sakda. He looked healthier and better than before. She had never seen him like that.
“P’Sak!” gasped Nichapat.
The sight of him made her remember what happened that night. Her very own brother sold her to a club owner. It was because of him that she had to go through all the miserable things she had gone through. If it weren’t for him…
“Pat, I need to talk to you,” said Sakda, approaching her.
He seemed very desperate.
“Pat, I’m sorry,” said Sakda.
“Go away!” shrieked Nichapat.
“Pat! Shhh!” said Sakda, trying to cover his sister’s mouth.
“Let me go!” she pushed him away and tried to break into a run.
“Pat, you must listen to me,” said Sakda, grabbing her arm. “I know you’re very angry at me and I’m very sorry but if you would please listen to me.”
Nichapat stopped struggling and listened. He was her brother, the only family she had left. If she didn’t listen to him, who would?
“Pat, listen to me na,” begin Sakda. “After I found out that you ran away from Aie Sanchai, I felt very sorry and hurt. I didn’t know that he was bad and…
“Just stop it,” said Nichapat, tears streaming down her face. “I don’t want to talk about this anymore. I’ll take it that it’s my fate to have a brother like this that would do such things to me.”
“I know it’s my fault that I’ve put you through this,” said Sakda. “But hey, look at you now! Your life is much better and you’re happier. Unlike me, I have to put up with this asshole everyday…
“What do you mean?” asked Nichapat. “Who are you referring to?”
“Aie Sutthana ngai,” replied Sakda. “He turned both of our lives upside down. Yes, I know what he has done to you. I saw it on the news…
“What do you mean you have to put up with him everyday?” asked Nichapat.
“Didn’t Neena already tell you?” asked Sakda. “I thought she would. I work for this little bitch. I’m his driver.”
“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!”
“I thought you knew,” said Sakda.
“Why would you work with someone who is held responsible for our mother’s death?!”
“I didn’t have a choice,” replied Sakda. “I needed a job. I needed money. But, who knew that he would be a cheater like that? I just forgot to wash his car and he cut all my salary. Now, I have no money. Pat, you have to help me na. You have to help me. I’m your pee chai.”
Nichapat was lost for words. She didn’t want to believe this. Shaking her head and backing away slowly, she repeated the word no.
“Pat, you have to help me,” said Sakda.
He kept walking towards her.
“I’m not going to help you after what you did to me,” said Nichapat. “Where were you when I needed help?”
“I said I was sorry,” said Sakda.
She wanted to feel sorry for him but she just couldn’t.
“Pat, you know how Aie Sutthana is,” said Sakda. “You must help me!”
He was getting even more desperate. He was afraid she would say no.
“Pat, please.”
Nichapat finally gave in and promised to give him some money.
“Just meet me out here tonight around eight or nine,” said Nichapat. “Don’t let anyone else see you.”
“Khob jai na ja nong rak,” said Sakda.
He vanished into the distance.
The photoshoot continued and when it successfully finished was later followed by an after party.
“Yae Pat.”
Nichapat wasn’t paying attention. Her thoughts were still on Sakda.
“Yae Pat!”
“Huh?”
Neena stared into Nichapat’s face.
“What’s wrong with you?” asked Neena. “Your soul doesn’t seem to be in your body.”
“Nothing,” lied Nichapat.
“Well let’s go to sleep now, I’m tired,” said Neena. “We’ve been out on the beach all day.”
“You go ahead, I think I’ll stay a little bit longer,” said Nichapat.
Neena looked around suspiciously. Sutthana was nowhere in sight.
“Aow na,” said Nichapat. “I’ll be fine. Just look at all these people here. Even Jae Noon is here.”
“Alrighty,” said Neena.
Nichapat had the money in an envelope in her purse. She had gotten it earlier without Neena noticing when they went up to the room to shower after the shoot.
Nichapat checked her watch. It was half past eight. Seeing that no one was looking at her, Nichapat slipped away from the party and onto the beach to meet her brother.

Sakda was already there pacing anxiously up and down along the shore.
“Pat.”
He ran up to her as soon as she appeared. She handed him the envelope and told him that there wasn’t much because she had to save some for school.
“Khob jai ja,” said Sakda. “See you later then.”
“Diew,” said Nichapat. “This is my phone number. Hopefully we can talk sometimes as brothers and sisters do. I’ll be going to school abroad soon and I want to be able to get in touch with you.”
“Ja,” said Sakda.
He left with a smile and without another word.
Sutthana witnessed the whole thing from his balcony. An evil smile spreaded across his handsome face.
“I knew you were up to no good,” he said, his eyes fixed on Nichapat.
Nichapat decided not to return to the party. She wanted to return to the room and go to sleep. As soon as she turned around, however, Sutthana stepped in front of her with two glasses in his hands.
“Sawadee krub,” he said, with a charming smile.
“What do you want?” asked Nichapat, feeling uneasy.
“I just wanted to apologize to you for what I’ve done,” he said.
He handed her a glass but she didn’t accept it.
“Aow na, I can tell that you don’t drink so I brought you lemonade instead,” he said.
“No thank you,” she said. “If you will excuse me, I want to go to bed.”
He stepped in her way again.
“Are you still angry at me?” he asked.
“No,” replied Nichapat.
“If not, then why won’t you accept my drink?” asked Sutthana. “Are you afraid that I will poison you? You think I will poison you openly like this?”
He drank from his glass to prove that he didn’t spike the drinks.
“If you don’t accept this, I’ll take it that you’re still angry and won’t forgive me,” said Sutthana.
Not wanting to upset him and so that she could go to bed, Nichapat took the drink from him and took a good sip. She gave the glass back to him and wiped her mouth.
“Are you satisfied now?” asked Nichapat. “If so, I’ll be excused now.”
She turned around but suddenly felt very, very dizzy. Everything around her started to spin…

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^ I don't hate him as much as Sakda. Thanks for the update! Such a cliffhanger...can't believe he would drugged her.

Sweet_09

Omg don't stop at a good part... Man Sutthana sure have brain...poor Nichapat...

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Yeah. Just when he thought everything was going the way he wanted, he falls into his own trap...
that would make an awesome plot
cant wait for the next chapter
do you have a theme song for this fanfic
you should because it would make this fanfic double awesome

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
that would make an awesome plot
cant wait for the next chapter
do you have a theme song for this fanfic
you should because it would make this fanfic double awesome
Naw. I don't have a theme theme song but I did include an insert song by Bie "Keun Nee Kaung Ter (This Night is Yours)". I'll try to find a song or two for this story. Thanks for following this by the way!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Found a theme song for this story. I think it fits well. Let me know what you think. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM2Hn3txz7w&feature=related

Song- La Ai Jai
Artist- DJ J Mam
Release Year- 2011
Album- Grammy: Special Project- Love Pill

This is Sutthana's song. After he realizes all the bad things he has done to Nichapat, he tries to repent himself and win her heart but it would be too late...I shouldn't go further...Lol.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Sweet_09

Aww no update yet...anyways da two song sound really nice even tho I understand none of da lyrics lol