~IN WONDERLAND~ ::AUM/AFF::

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
my very first fanfic i am writing.....so it probably won't be that great...hopefully it will be good though...since it is for my JLR sister AN----dedicated for her and is like her life w/ some few things thrown in there^^

PS....since i am writing one...that means that my other JLR sisters have to write one too^^ HA!

MAIN CHARACTERS:
AUM (my hot lover lol)-Harit
A very wealthy businessman, young, successful, and smart. the one thing missing in his life was happiness of love. born in a strict lifestyle, harit never learned the meaning of pure happiness. all his life, he was raised to believe money and power rules the world, but when he meets soriya, everything turns upside down. but like everyone, he holds a secret, a secret so scary that it could cost the love of his life. and a past that could destroy his future.​
AFF -Soriya
comes from a middle-class family. adventurous and spunky. soriya loves her family, and has the heart of gold. when she loves someone, she gives them all that she can. brought up in a loving environment, her life was filled with enjoyment. but when she meets harit, her world turns upside down.​

this cover was made by my super lovely awesome JLR sister BAU aka the n'rai in here lol​

Other characters:
Poo Praiya
soriya's only friend. she listens to soriya's life, and gives her advise all the time. ambitious and determined...but leads a dull life, when she gets a job at chakrit's work....her own story starts and a complicated life begins for her​

Pat&Por
Pat is soriya's little sister. she lives a care-free life. always partying and hanging out with guys. although she loves her sister very much, pat seems to always drag soriya into everything. when pat encounters por, she believes that she will change.
Por is a well-off man. he takes cares of his sick mother, but still manages to keep up with his work. when his friends asked him to hang with them, he bumps into pat and their story goes from there...​

Stefan/Ken/Chakrit/Pepper
all best friends, but all lead different lifestyles, but all will come into soriya's life.....stefan was soriya's first love, but had regeted her back in high school, now he has come back to win her heart. ken loves bua (n'rai), and would do anything for her, so he listens to everything she says. chakrit who was also in love with bua...as he sulks in grief, krit meets poo at his workplace, and slowly begins to love again. pepper, a wonderful caring guy. but he becomes obsess with pat. he was her friend, but as time goes on...he believes that he is the only one for her.​

BIE&FANG
pat's party couple. pat would always hang around them, although they give her a bad influence. they would always party and lead pat to make poor decisions. when something tragic happens, they try to change up their lives. but it might be too late for them.​

all the images...credit to original uploaders^^
ROME&RITA
harit's friends. he turns to them in need. they are a young married couple. their life has it's ups and downs like everyone's, but full of LOVE. harit base his relationships to theirs, since his parents was arranged, he could never compare the two.​
credit:prisna
Bua&Tye
Name: Bua-N'rai...comes from a rich family. she loves harit and would do anything to be with him. she's a player, but has only eyes for harit. she has so many evil plans to break up the bond between harit and soriya.
tye-bua's current boyfriend, he loves bua to no end. in the end, he will meet something tragic.
Drives:WHITE CONVERTABLE BMW​

and more...will post later...PS...i don't know their names that will be in the fanfic...just for fun^^

SYNOPSIS:
all soriya's life she wants to love and be loved, a story like her parents. but nothing in her life was more important that her family. as a big sister, her lil sis comes first in her life right now. there was nothing soriya wouldn't do for her sister, she would even give up the one she loves. while on the other hand, her little sister loves soriya, but was a wild child. as she encounters these bad guys, soriya will come to the rescue and get caught into the mix. harit will be hot sexy boy that has a plan for soriya's family. will soriya be up for this roller coaster in her life?

RATING: PG-R (maybe lol...but i'm not that good lol...i'm so young *blush*)

SETTING: Malaysia-Thailand

PS...i have put Harit in this...but know that AUM ATICHART is MY husband/lover you know who you are...those aum-stealers *cough bau, ami-lover, an, starry, GP, krystal-who got to hug aum and see him, prisna, moh, aiko, and basically every single one of my JLR sisters grrrrrrr cough* OMG what a long cough LOL

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
cool! boy oh boy, i'll be busy this summer; got a lot of fic to read and write! we're on fire huh? Well.. the JRL sisters well have more of Atichart and Aff to feed their JLR cravings on. If it were up to me, they need to do a JRL part 2 like now.

nikki1786

LizQuen
so much for other love teams... :)

im sure when my friend in YT maraphang visits here in fiction thread.. im sure she will read this... she's Pat-Por forever fan :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so much for other love teams... :)

im sure when my friend in YT maraphang visits here in fiction thread.. im sure she will read this... she's Pat-Por forever fan :D
oh maraphang..she's awesome^^ ooOOOooo then i guess i must write a big section on them^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Oo i can't wait my dear!!!! all these couples....you better get writing my dear!!!!!
i know...there probably be more...i might add in sam/mam...they are cute together...and there has to be an evil scary hot lady heehee..maybe nok...she did an awesome job in taley rissaya^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
how did i miss this ? rr is writing fiction *faint*
yep...and the other JLR sisters will too^^ oh no..sarn fainted.....another harit.......*bringing sarn back to life*.....fainting bc of your own fanfic...i would too...so steamy in there lol

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
PS...i have put Harit in this...but know that AUM ATICHART is MY husband/lover you know who you are...those aum-stealers *cough bau, ami-lover, an, starry, GP, krystal-who got to hug aum and see him, prisna, moh, and basically every single one of my JLR sisters grrrrrrr cough* OMG what a long cough LOL
ahem, why am i the FIRST one on that list huh? hey im innocent :p

woohoo. . .98 is writing ..

hahah. i am i suppose to live up to your top comment :lol:
lmao ceci, u calling rr 98 too...yep, everyone just to let u noe rr other nickname is 98!!!
BTW CECI, OMG URE NEW SIG WITH AUM AND AFF IS SO HOT! that pic of aum's lakorn right?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahem, why am i the FIRST one on that list huh? hey im innocent :p
lmao ceci, u calling rr 98 too...yep, everyone just to let u noe rr other nickname is 98!!!
BTW CECI, OMG URE NEW SIG WITH AUM AND AFF IS SO HOT! that pic of aum's lakorn right?
i thought of you first bau..i can change it if you want lol......heehee
yes my name is 98 because of harit 98 but my heart belongs to harit 08 <3 ^^