#InfinityLove: Don't Let Love Go Away | CH3 50th Anniversary

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Greats little eyebrow raise in the second video got me like :love: He’s too cute lol

Wonder if they’ll release another video with more of the stars since so many of them were missing like Taew, Mark, Yaya, Boy, Matt, etc.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
WAIT KEN IS STILL WITH CH3 I THOUGHT HE LEFT ALREADY

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Oh man I'm jealous. I wanna be there!

So will there not be a parade this year? Only Soccer and concert? Orrr....

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don’t think Ken is leaving anytime soon. I remember there were rumors of him leaving but he said he wasn’t. I doubt Ch3 would still be promoting him if he was supposed to leave

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Are him and Esther still together? I thought she was pushing him to leave and join her/ her mother?

Or am I making this up and thinking of someone else?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Are him and Esther still together? I thought she was pushing him to leave and join her/ her mother?

Or am I making this up and thinking of someone else?
I think they’re still together. And no you’re right, there were rumors he was leaving Ch3 and that his gf was helping him make connections at the other channels before his contract was up.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I'll be in the James Ji Fanzone, as always. Haha sure! Let's meet up! Who else is coming? Come on come on!
if I knew they’ll be having a concert this year, I would’ve scheduled my trip earlier:sad6: I scheduled it on Oct lol

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Looks like the boys are choosing their team colors tomorrow and i think the team colors this year are blue and yellow