innocent miss hmong

JustHmong

sarNie Egg
no! they are just like you, your sister, your aunt and your cousin.

PAJ HAUS TSWB

2nd Miss Hmong CA 2008

The purple dancers

She looks prettier with less make up too.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
this might be a little off topic but did they sing @ fresno new year this year?
all i could remember from the song is that he kept on singing something like kuv tus mi nai nai es.
and i noticed that in one of the picutres his name is brian thoj...the singers name @ fresno was brian thoj too.

just from the pics here she does look better with less make up on.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yep, that him

this might be a little off topic but did they sing @ fresno new year this year?
all i could remember from the song is that he kept on singing something like kuv tus mi nai nai es.
and i noticed that in one of the picutres his name is brian thoj...the singers name @ fresno was brian thoj too.

just from the pics here she does look better with less make up on.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
yep, that him

oOOOHHHHhhh so was that her singing with him too in fresno?
hmmm so when he says kuv tus mi nai nai es...is that supposed to be like when your mom or grandma calls you mi nai?
when i heard it at the new year i was like wth is nai nai es?
and yes i'm sorry i know this is totally off topic..its just been bothering me ever since i heard it haha. and i didnt want to make a new topic post since their pics are already in here.

hmonggossip

sarNie Egg
oOOOHHHHhhh so was that her singing with him too in fresno?
hmmm so when he says kuv tus mi nai nai es...is that supposed to be like when your mom or grandma calls you mi nai?
when i heard it at the new year i was like wth is nai nai es?
and yes i'm sorry i know this is totally off topic..its just been bothering me ever since i heard it haha. and i didnt want to make a new topic post since their pics are already in here.

Can you please upload the performance if you have it. I would want to see it too. Sounds interesting... She do look prettierrrrr without makeup. I also heard she buy expense makeup too.

hmonggossip

sarNie Egg
she looks "ghetto" in the first one..
she's photogenic in the other two.. lol
she's kind of pale in the last one
but she should look prettier with lighter make up
The second and third picture is too private. Do something about it... Hide it to private or something... A guy doing that, I don't think I want to show it in public....please...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Can you please upload the performance if you have it. I would want to see it too. Sounds interesting... She do look prettierrrrr without makeup. I also heard she buy expense makeup too.
sorry i would upload it if i had it. the thought didnt even cross my mind to record them lol. i'm sure vidoes of their performance will surface soon.
the performance was just ok not bad but not great. she sings ok a little too high pitch he sounded good though. someone handed him some flowers and he handed them to her i thought that was cute. but if i was that girl handing him the flowers i think i would be a little dissapointed hahaha spending all that money on flowers for him and then he just gives it to the girl hahaha.
i was just a little annoyed because he kept on singing kuv tus me nai nai es. and i wasnt sure what he was trying to say hahaha.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
The second and third picture is too private. Do something about it... Hide it to private or something... A guy doing that, I don't think I want to show it in public....please...
whoa!
i didn't see his hand in the 2nd one
lol. i wasn't even paying attention to him until you quoted me
that one is a lil private
it looks like he's gonna dig into her shirt

*__*

sarNie Egg
her talent outfit look really nice
that's her BF? oh.
during pageant it is all a ACT to win. I bet most of those girls don't even say "Tauj los" (welcome)
when you go visit them.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know about the other girls...but here we go again! i know tis gril lol...
Pa Houa Chue and all her sisters are all very polite...traditional
and speaks slow and nice...i'm trying not to throw a fit...but she's
a reallie good person..so if u guys/girls want to insult her...go ahead
ur lost i guess...but i don't see how tis doesn't maker her "innocent" anymore
lol..tat picha isn't much...lol

Moh Brain Thao..i'm prettie sure u heard of his other songs...he sings
prettie okies..if voice is weird..but catchy....and tat one song of his is prettie well known ..makes me sad :lmao:

http://www.imeem.com/people/uFSGUO/music/6...tseem_hlub_kuv/

mai92

sarNie Adult
Of cOurSe sHe's lIke eVerY hMOng gIrls...
bUT it"s sucH a dIsgrAcE fOr a mIss HmOng pAgeNt to taKe theSe kInds Of pIcs...
nOt gOOd lOOkINg In tHe hMOng sOcIeTy...
:):):)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i don't know about the other girls...but here we go again! i know tis gril lol...
Pa Houa Chue and all her sisters are all very polite...traditional
and speaks slow and nice...i'm trying not to throw a fit...but she's
a reallie good person..so if u guys/girls want to insult her...go ahead
ur lost i guess...but i don't see how tis doesn't maker her "innocent" anymore
lol..tat picha isn't much...lol

Moh Brain Thao..i'm prettie sure u heard of his other songs...he sings
prettie okies..if voice is weird..but catchy....and tat one song of his is prettie well known ..makes me sad :lmao:

http://www.imeem.com/people/uFSGUO/music/6...tseem_hlub_kuv/
aawwwww kash that is a really good song. i've never heard it before. the lyrics are soooooo sad :spin:
you know to me he sounded better at Fresno NY weird yeah? lol. wow i think i'm becoming a fan hahaha this song is really good.
this part really got to me
"ob peb hnub nos koj lub siab twb tsis nyob ntawv kuv lawv...los thov koj qhia kuv mas li cia koj mus raws siab nyiam...baby noog koj npaum li cas los koj tsis qhia mus qhov twg koj tsis tuav kuv tes kuv nco koj heev baby..."
on another note lol kash i talked to ET Yang lmfao and i took a picture with him. i'm not a fan of his or anything i just saw the opportunity and went for it lol he seemed pretty down to earth. i dont remember what day it was on but it was towards closing time for ny. probably around 4ish? haha just wanted to share hahahahaha :loool:

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
her talent outfit look really nice
that's her BF? oh.
during pageant it is all a ACT to win. I bet most of those girls don't even say "Tauj los" (welcome)
when you go visit them.
isn't that what every girl do? ACT to win duh

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
aawwwww kash that is a really good song. i've never heard it before. the lyrics are soooooo sad :spin:
you know to me he sounded better at Fresno NY weird yeah? lol. wow i think i'm becoming a fan hahaha this song is really good.
this part really got to me
"ob peb hnub nos koj lub siab twb tsis nyob ntawv kuv lawv...los thov koj qhia kuv mas li cia koj mus raws siab nyiam...baby noog koj npaum li cas los koj tsis qhia mus qhov twg koj tsis tuav kuv tes kuv nco koj heev baby..."
on another note lol kash i talked to ET Yang lmfao and i took a picture with him. i'm not a fan of his or anything i just saw the opportunity and went for it lol he seemed pretty down to earth. i dont remember what day it was on but it was towards closing time for ny. probably around 4ish? haha just wanted to share hahahahaha :loool:
reallie moh? u neva heard the song before??
sadly i didn't see him @ the new year preforming..
but yes tat part is sad...including the part about not holding his hand...
DAMN! Moh why didn't u tell me u were coming for the NY we could of have
a lilo meeting..lol

ET i'll pass...i hate his hair..and hated him eversince he lied tat
he was from Laos wen his first movie came out...