innocent miss hmong

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
reallie moh? u neva heard the song before??
sadly i didn't see him @ the new year preforming..
but yes tat part is sad...including the part about not holding his hand...
DAMN! Moh why didn't u tell me u were coming for the NY we could of have
a lilo meeting..lol

ET i'll pass...i hate his hair..and hated him eversince he lied tat
he was from Laos wen his first movie came out...
wow i didnt know he said he was from laos.
i'm really not a fan of his. i just thought "hey why not" hahhaa.
ET always has that "i just rolled out of bed" look its not attractive at all hahaha.
hahhaaha i had no internet connection where i was staying. actually i did but i felt weird using it.
we could have grabbed a cup of naa vaa together. awwww ok ok next year for sure!
i was hoping someone would hold a sign saying "sarnies" hahaha

Mae

sarNie Adult
I don't understand the hype with ET...

He's not cute nor actor material...seen him in person and on screen and there's just nothing exciting about him... plus all of the movies he's created always say based on a true story---yea right!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ me too...chun mai khow jai?? -_-

wow i didnt know he said he was from laos.
i'm really not a fan of his. i just thought "hey why not" hahhaa.
ET always has that "i just rolled out of bed" look its not attractive at all hahaha.
hahhaaha i had no internet connection where i was staying. actually i did but i felt weird using it.
we could have grabbed a cup of naa vaa together. awwww ok ok next year for sure!
i was hoping someone would hold a sign saying "sarnies" hahaha
yeah wen first 1st album came out...w/ tat song from
tat sad ass freaking hmong movie..we went to buy the rest of
the parts...which is a WASTE..him and his producers were
like come buy his movies.come get his autograph cuz tomorrow
he's going back to Lao.. :rolleyes: ...but i believed them...he does
look like he's from there..and yes he does have tat out of bed look...
wow there we go....

Totallie next year..IF i get prettier lol..j/k..are u from Fresno too or where are u from Moh jah?
....i know huh...we should do tat...my old HmoobMovieoholic Forum was gonna do tat
last time..but sadly our forum closed down :lmao: ...but i was helping HmSA hold their
"Free Hugs" sign since i use to be a member...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
^ me too...chun mai khow jai?? -_-
yeah wen first 1st album came out...w/ tat song from
tat sad ass freaking hmong movie..we went to buy the rest of
the parts...which is a WASTE..him and his producers were
like come buy his movies.come get his autograph cuz tomorrow
he's going back to Lao.. :rolleyes: ...but i believed them...he does
look like he's from there..and yes he does have tat out of bed look...
wow there we go....

Totallie next year..IF i get prettier lol..j/k..are u from Fresno too or where are u from Moh jah?
....i know huh...we should do tat...my old HmoobMovieoholic Forum was gonna do tat
last time..but sadly our forum closed down :lmao: ...but i was helping HmSA hold their
"Free Hugs" sign since i use to be a member...
WTF! going back to Laos hahahahahaha thats hella funny.
You know what my little cousin used to like him (i'm sure she still does) the first thing she said to him was "do you speak english?" :loool: hahahahahahahahahaha girl it was hilarious. I think he said "well what do you think?"
and he does look "fobby" hahaha.

awwww you were giving away free hugs!? i saw the sign last year but i didnt see it this year.
we can get aiko and rr to join us too. i think those two are from fresno.
no i'm not from fresno i'm actually from oregon. but i did live in sac for like 2 1/2 years. that was before i got on sw hahaha.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
dunt ET...always say..."i come from far waya n it mess up my voice, i probably wont sing good but plz listen "...or sumthing relate to that source....well...pa hua chue...she's okay....but i think sac new year did fair enough mai tzer did deserve first place...n sorry to say this but her dance is cool n all those stuff but n hmong society its sorta..."AWWWMMM"...stuff....their sing clip...gosh love the lyrics but give me a break to clean my ear...n her pic...all those r from her myspace...i think her boyfriend doesn't match her...n ithink it is true that purty gurl gets sotra ugly in a way guy....

hmonggossip

sarNie Egg

A girl running for the pageant should not upload personal pictures like that to the public. It's too private and it's not a good role model for anyone.

*__*

sarNie Egg
Hmonggossip. I second to that. TRue True.
they should only upload innocent good picture like how mercedes ly did only upload pictures
of her helping the community or volunteering work

red_handed

sarNie Egg
they should only upload innocent good picture like how mercedes ly did only upload pictures
MERCEDES LY IS VERY RELIGIOUS
PLUS, HER MOM IS A WELL-KNOWN WOMAN IN THE HMONG COMMUNITY
SHE WON'T DO ANYTHING THAT WILL HURT HER REPUTATION

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
oh...can't count on that...hummm about mercedes...who knows...can't judge her yet...cause she might be one of the grocky girls that run for pageants too...not saying that she is but...i'm not gonna say she's religous or anything yet...juss in case...if a topic occurs saying she's a party-crap-person...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

A girl running for the pageant should not upload personal pictures like that to the public. It's too private and it's not a good role model for anyone.
actually, that pic right there.. lmao

its not really them, i mean. they place their head on this thing only. hahaa..
the body is not theirs. :D

awesome eh?

stephanie

sarNie Adult
she's mormon... mormon has a tendency to be very good girls! they marry young tho. the majority of my friends are mormon also.

hmonggossip

sarNie Egg
I agree... They should try to be good and look good, like how they say they were on stage.

MERCEDES LY IS VERY RELIGIOUS
PLUS, HER MOM IS A WELL-KNOWN WOMAN IN THE HMONG COMMUNITY
SHE WON'T DO ANYTHING THAT WILL HURT HER REPUTATION.
Her mom is well known and yea she knows that well.

oh...can't count on that...hummm about mercedes...who knows...can't judge her yet...cause she might be one of the grocky girls that run for pageants too...not saying that she is but...i'm not gonna say she's religous or anything yet...juss in case...if a topic occurs saying she's a party-crap-person...
Who knows what or how Mercedes is like but at least she didn't upload pictures like Pa Houia Chue...Pa Chue along with other girls in the pageant are suppose to be role models, not models.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
i think outta all the pagents, mercedes is probably my favorite. she's not stuck up and actually commetn ppl back when they comment her.