Innocent Steps

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
Innocent Steps;

Just recently saw this drama this past sunday and i thought it was good :D It starrs Park gun Hyung-- the girl who played "My little bride". I watched it without subtitles, so i actually don't know what it was talking about-- but it involved dancing.

I checked on yesasia and this drama released on January 26th, 2006

Anybody else seen this movie?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
it's good movie... especially the dancing scenes... there's not much love chemistry between park and moon, though... but songs are pretty catchy... hehe i saw it with subtitle.. :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
kying89 said:
if you have the movie, can you upload it with subtitles?
thanks in advance!
[post="94893"][/post]​
you can d/l it from idol-unlimited... that's where i got it from. or go to kpopper that has hardsubbed on it instead of having two files which i have that kind.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
hmm... i'm kind of confused with what to do-- but gosh, you're wonderful for this english sub thing!! =)

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
you can d/l it from idol-unlimited... that's where i got it from. or go to kpopper that has hardsubbed on it instead of having two files which i have that kind.
[post="94918"][/post]​
i tried downloading it but it's in .rar format and i can't watch it....
is there any way i can get it with .wvm format?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
kying89 said:
i tried downloading it but it's in .rar format and i can't watch it....
is there any way i can get it with .wvm format?
[post="95508"][/post]​
well, you supposed to d/l it all parts which its come with .rar file... so after you finished d/ling it ALL then open it with winrar program to get a movie that where the movie file is inside of it.