Intertwined Lives

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Guys! So this will be my first time writing a fanfiction/posting up one and I'm kind of nervous but I wanted to post my fanfiction up and read your feed back on it! Please Read if you would like to. I wrote this fanfiction during the time that 3 Golden Men came out and I really liked the paring of Ken and Toey but if you like you can change them with Mark and Mint! (hehe I am also a M&M shipper ^^) Sorry If it's boring but like I said this was my first time so I'm still trying.

Intertwined Lives Characters:
Ken Phupoom as Ken​
Toey Jarinpon as Toey​
Mark Prin as Mark​
Mint Chalida as Mint​
Boy Pakorn as Boy​
Marie Broenner as Marie​
I have a N'rai but I dont know who to put so you guys could imagine​
 ​
Relationships:
- Ken, Mark, and Marie: There families are close and they grew up together ever since they were little. Mark and Marie's parents engaged them before they were born. When they grew up Ken and Mark take over the family business together. Marie and her parents left to the U.S. right before she entered highschool.

- Ken, Mark, and Boy: These 3 met when they entered highschool together and became good friends ever since then.

- Toey, Mint, and Boy: Boy  separated from Mark and Ken after highschool and met Toey and Mint at College. Mint and Boy both majored for becoming a baker so when they finished they opened up a bakery together and now manage a bakery shop. 

- Toey and Mint: Toey and Mint have been bestfriends ever since elementary school. During her last year of highschool Toey's parents got into a carcrash and died instantly so Mint's parents decided to take her in and help her during her college years. 

*A/N- My Fanfiction is suppose to be a comedy themed story so I hopeit will be to you guys liking but I have to post chapter 1 up later. Tell me what you guys think so far about this pleasee! :) 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 1:

Ken walks out of the industry as his mom calls him on the phone.

Ken: Yes mom! I will come home in time for dinner don't worry about me. I'm about to go to lunch with Mark so I'll talk to you later. Bye!

Mark: (drives car to front of industry) You ready to go Ken? 

Ken: (puts phone in pocket) Yea! Let's go I'm starving to death

As Mark starts driving out to the restaurant Ken ask Mark about his "love" life

Ken: So what have you been up to lately?

Mark: Ehh... The usual working everyday to avoid talking with my parents about you know what

Ken: Mark no matter what you do your parents are going to eventually talk to you about it. Besides you know she's coming back soon to Thailand.

Mark: You just don't understand Ken. I'm not ready and I don't want to talk about engagements, marriages, fiancee or anything of that sort at all!

Ken: I do understand but all I'm saying is that your going to have to put up with it.

Mark: Sure. Says the guy that got used and dumped by a girl

Ken: Be quiet! I don't want to think about that again.

As Mark and Ken are driving on the road Toey is walking on the side of the road talking on the phone to Mint and steps out onto the road without paying attention.

Toey: I dont know Mint. What if I can't find a job?

Mark sees Toey walking on his side of the road

Mark: What is that girl doing!! (honks at T)

Toey turned her head to an amazement that she had walked out onto the road and Mark's car was coming really fast at her.

Toey: AHHHHHH! (tries to protect herself)

Mark: (steps on brakes) Hold tight Ken!

Mark's car stops right in front of Toey

Ken: What the heck! Who does she think she is? (gets out of car to talk to Toey) Hey you!, What's your problem are you blind or something?

Toey still a little frightened answers Ken nervously

Toey: Uhhmmm...

Ken: Uhmmm..... What?!?! Can you not talk? What a dumb girl you are! Well whoever you are watch where you are going next time or else you'll kill somebody. Your lucky that my friend stepped on the brakes or else you would of died. Stupid little Mutt!

Toey: (starts to get mad and finally faces Ken) Ok! Excuse me! If you could of seen, It was my turn to walk and you guys saw me but did not slow down. Ohh and FYI I can talk! and who are you to call me a Mutt! When you yourself look like an Old man!! Now, If you don't mind I must leave or else I will be late. Hmph! (steps on Ken's foot) Bye!!

Ken: Hey! (jumps up and down) Oww! You cannot step on people's feet like that for no reason!!..... Erghh dumb girl

Mark: (slowly walks up to Ken) Are you done arguing with that girl? I'm getting hungry

Ken: Did you see what she did???

Mark: It was just a small accident just leave it behind or we won't get to go eat.

----------------------------------------------------- Mint and Boy's Bakery-------------------------------------------------------------​
Mint: You seriously said that to him T? You never do that type of stuff.

Toey: I know, but he called me a mutt Mint. I will not be called that for no reason. (drinks coffee)

Mint: Wow! The shy Toey has become the vicious Toey. HAHAHA

Toey: No, I am still the same shy little Toey. What that guy said to me was not right at all. He even thought that I couldn't talk! The nerves of some people

Mint: Toey calm down it was just one guy. You'll be fine.

Toey: Yea.... One tall muscular guy who thinks he can do whatever he wants. He seems so spoiled.

Mint: Woah! Toey you checked him out?? (starts to tease Toey) Do you like him??

Toey: Are you crazy Mint?! I don't even know his name and I will never fall in love with a jerk like him!! 

Mint: You never know !

Toey: Hey Mint!  Are you my friend or not??

Mint: I'm just kidding. (smiles) So what did his face look like? Haha

Toey: (hits Mint on the arm) Do you want me to beat you up or something?

-----------------------------------------------------------

*A/N: So here's chapter 1 you guys! I hope you enjoy :) Please do give me feedback on it. I would appreciate it. 
         @nklue1& Rebeccaya: Thanks! I'm happy that you both are interested in reading my fanfiction. Hopefully I can update soon

nklue1

sarNie Adult
thanks for updating
ur doing very well for the first ff
continue plz

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
* A/N: I have decided to put Esther in as the N'rai for this story after seeing her in KCR I'm very impressed. 

Chapter 2:

One week has passed after the little incident that Toey and Ken have encountered. Ken is working very hard at the industry because sales are coming close.

Ken: How has our industry been going for the past month?

Male Worker: Well Sir, as you can see our sales have grown but not as much as the past months.

Ken: What! Why are the sales not growing as high as before?

Female Worker: Well you see sir, Top Notch Headquarters has made their computers better and faster now. Feeling  scared the worker turns away from Ken.

Ken: Well we must make ours better and faster than theirs then! What ever ideas you guys have bring it to me. Got that?

Everyone: Got it!

Ken: Meeting dismiss. Stressed, Ken leaves the meeting quickly but to his amazement someone who he thought he would never see again was outside the meeting room waiting for him.

Esther: Ken! Why did you take so long I missed you so much. (hugs Ken)

Ken: (tries to push her away) Uhhh.... What are you doing here Esther? Don't you have to go do a modeling show today?

Esther: How did you know I was suppose to do a modeling show today? Do you still keep up about me??

Ken: No. I just heard some of my workers here talk about it.

Esther: Ohhhh......(frowns)

Ken: Why are you here?

Esther: I wanted to spend a whole day with you today! Can I?

Ken: I'm sorry. I have to work today there is a lot of work I have to do

Esther: Then how come everyone left? I don't see anyone else working

Ken: That's because.....

Esther: No Excuses! Are you hungry? Let's go get something to eat! My treat. 

Ken: But.....

Without getting to say anything Esther was already pulling Ken to the front door

------------------------------------ Mint and Boy's Bakery-----------------------------------
Boy: Toey why do you look so stressed?

Toey: I have already graduated and I still cannot even find a job. *sighs*

Mint: Have you tried looking at all?

Toey: Yes! Ok, not really but I have tried for some

Boy: What did they say?

Toey: Some didn't call back or said that somebody else got the job.

Mint: Yesterday I passed by Century Industries and saw that they needed a new secretary. You should try applying there.

Toey: Really?

Boy: It sounds great Toey! It's godd for a business major like you.

Toey: Ok! I will. Tomorrow I will go and apply

Mint: Wait! Remember Toey there are always interviews and you know what that means.....

Toey: Yes I know. I have to dress up and talk blah blah......

Boy: But you hate dressing up

Toey: I'm ok with dressing up but Mint says I'm not fashionable enough

Mint: You wear t-shirts and jeans all the time and rarely put your hair down.

Toey: That's only when I go out

Mint: (puts hand on forehead) Oh brother!

Boy: Hey stop you two! It's just dressing up Mint how about you take Toey shopping for clothes if she's going to apply tomorrow?

Mint: Fine with me! Let's go Toey (grabs purse)

After going shopping with Toey to find clothes Mint wakes up Toey very early the next day to get ready.

Toey: Mint, Which outfit should I wear for the interview?

Mint: Wear the blue short sleeved ruffled shirt. Oh! and wear that mini-skirt I got for you. (takes the clothes out of the bag) Here go try it on!

Toey: Ok. (takes clothes into bathroom)

After putting on the outfit Mint gave her Toey walked out of the bathroom to show Mint.

Toey: I look weird! Are you sure I look good? Ughh.... this skirt is too short. Can I go back to my jeans??

Mint: No you can't! Now hurry up and let me curl your hair.

Toey: Curl my hair? That takes so long and it makes me look wierd.

Mint: Oh shush! If you don't hurry we can't put makeup on you

Toey: Make up too! I'm so going top regret this later.

After taking an hour to get Toey ready, Mint had changed the Tom-boy Toey to the hottest girl in town

Mint: TA-DA! Finished. Look at yourself Toey. You look so cute! I'm good huh?

Toey: (looks at herself in the mirror) I feel/ look weird Mint. Can't I just wear my regular clothes? 

Mint: No! your regular clothes won't get you the job. Now hurry and put those heels on before you are late..

Toey: Okay Mother! (smiles)

--------------- Century Industries---------------

Mint: Here we are Toey. I'll wait here in the parking lot for you. Good Luck! 

Toey: Thanks Mint! (starts walking to the front desk) Whispering: You'll be fine Toey. You'll be fine

Front Desk Lady: Hi!  How may I help you?

Toey: Hi. I saw that you guys needed a secretary and I wanted to come and apply for it.

Front Desk Lady: Why yes we do. If you could  please fill out these forms and give them to me when you are done we will call you for the interview. If you have any questions feel free to ask. (hands Toey forms)

Toey:(takes the forms) Thank you.

*15 Minutes later*
Toey: I am done filling out the forms. (hands them to front desk lady)

Front Desk Lady: Thank you please sit patiently while I call boss.

Toey: Ok

Front Desk Lady: (calls boss) We have a lady here wanting to apply for the secretary position

Ken: Let her come on up.

Front Desk Lady: Okay then. (hangs up phone) Boss  says you may go up. His office is on the 10th level. When you get up there make a left and his office should be the last one on the right .

Toey: Thank you very much.

Toey gets into the elevator and goes to find the office

Toey: (Knocks on door)

Ken: Come in.

Toey: (opens the door) Hello. Are you the boss of the industry?

Ken: (Sitting in chair facing the windows) Are you the girl who is coming in for the interview?

Toey: Yes I am.

Ken: Please sit down then.

Toey feeling a bit more nervous now sits down in the nice office chair.

Ken: So.... What is your working experience?
Toey: I just graduated from college under the business major
Ken: Why did you choose to come work here?
Toey: I chose to work here because I wanted to experience the businesss world
Ken: Well by the looks of your paper work you seem like a good person
Toey: Thanks.
Ken: So...... Turning his chair around Ken is shocked at how pretty Toey looks and he stares at her for a while.
Toey: (OMG! It's that annoying meanie who was yelling at me at the car incident last week)
Toey shocked to see that the boss of the industry is the guy who almost ran her over a week ago she keeps quiet and waits to see if he'll say anything to her but to her surprise he doesn't say anything.
Toey: Are you ok?
Ken: (snaps back into reality) Huh! Ohh.... Yes, you are hired. Start work tomorrow at 9:00 Am. Come and I will have someone help you.
Toey: thinking:( I guess he really doesnt remember me?) Ok ,thank you (leaves Ken's office and calls Mint) Mint! I'm coming down. I have something to tell you!! 

---------------------------------
*Note: I forgot to mention awhile back that Toey is kind of like a Tomboy so Ken did not recognize her at the interview because Toey was dressed up like a boy when the incident happened. So he now thinks she is a totally different person.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Coca said:
Please update more and say about mint and Mark
I'm so sorry school's been getting to me so I barely have anytime to update this story of mine. But I'll try my best and yess! Mint and Mark will be starting to have more parts after this so dont worry about that :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 3:

Toey walks to the car Mint was in and they drove away back to the Bakery.
--------------------- Back at Industry-----------------------------------
Mark enters into Ken's office
Mark: Hey! I heard somebody came in applied for the job? Who was it?
Ken: It was a girl. She was really pretty and cute. (looking lost in his thoughts)
Mark: Woah! I thought you said you didn't believe in true love.
Ken: I didn't say that I looked her!
Mark: Sure....... by the look of your face I can tell
Ken: Whatever! but there was something weird about her
Mark: Like what?
Ken: You remember that girl we almost ran over 2 weeks ago.
Mark: Yea, I remember her. You always complain about her
Ken: Anywho, that girl who came in looked like her but just prettier
Mark: Woah, so your saying that girl had a HOT Twin!
Ken: I don't know man (confused face)
Mark: Well, when she comes to work tomorrow show me who she is. Hey! what "if" she is the girl that we almost ran over but she just got prettier.
Ken: If it was her! I would of known already . That girl we almost ran over was uglier and dressed a lot like a guy! Who knows what she was.
Mark: Alright, but if she is that girl I'm going to laugh in your face
Ken: Whatever! just leave
Mark: Alright. Alright.
---------------------- Back at Bakery------------------------------
Mint: Say what! Are you sure?
Toey: Yes, I'm pretty sure it was the same guy
Mint: He didnt know it was you?
Toey: I guess not. It was weird though when he turned his chair around he kept staring at me
Mint: Staring at you?!?! Hey! maybe he's interested in you Toey.
Toey: Heuy!vare you crazy? If he liked me it would have to be in his dreams
Mint: Oi! Toey why would you say that?
Toey: Because... someone who calls me a mutt does not deserve to even like me! I mean who does he think he is. He doesn't even know me.
Boy: Toey, Come on if someone did the same thing to me I would of been furious too
Toey: Yea! but you wouldnt call me a mutt!
Boy: Well, Yea I wouldn't but..... oh whatever
Min: So does that mean you wont go do the job?
Toey: I have too. It was not easy finding that job . Besides even if I don't like him I will bare with it because I really need a job. He also doesn't even know that I'm the girl he almost ran over. It's time to mess around! (gives the evil look)
Mint: Toey are you going for the job or revenge
Boy: Judging by her face she totally is going for both
Mint: (shakes head at Toey) Toey! Toey!
----------------Ken's office----------------------
Mark: Hey, What time did you tell that new girl to come tomorrow?
Ken: 9 in the morning why?
Mark: I just wanted to come early and see who your "HOT" girl is
Ken: I told you already. She is not my girl. She was just pretty that's all. Besides that girl seemed so shy to be sombody that good looking.
Mark: Yea sure. Watch I'm going to bet that your going to fall in love with this girl. I know you will Ken.
Ken: Be quiet! Get to work before I fire you
Mark: Your really going to fire your bestfriend?
Ken: (feeling annoyed) If you don't leave now...... maybe!
Mark: Ok! Ok! I'll leave.

*A/N: I'm so so so so sorry for the lateeee update of mine. But Thanks a lot to Coca! I'm glad one person is interested in reading my fanfic. I know right now it's not that good but I'm trying my best so please bear with me. Thanks a bunches! <3 - Xiongurl26

Coca

sarNie Adult
I like it but please you can talk about mark and mint part

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I know I promised you Mint and Mark for this part but it didnt work out but I'm pretty sure I will be able to change my story a little bit around and bring them both in quicker for you.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 4:
----------------------Mint's Bakery---------------------------
Mint: (looks at clock) Hey Toey! Are you ready?
Toey: (confused face) ready for what?
Mint: Shopping!
Toey: Shopping? For what?
Mint: Your going to become a Secretary for a big Industry. You're going to need nice, professional, business clothes to wear to work. T-shirts and Jeans aren't allowed.
Toey: Ughh..... But I'm tired can't we do that tomorrow?
Mint: No! We have to go now. Let's go! (grabs Toey's hand) P' Boy ka, Can you watch the store for a while me and Toey are going shopping
Boy: Ok! Have funn
Mint and Toey go shopping at the mall and buy a lot of clothes until they realize that it's night time already.
Toey: Thanks for helping me pay for all of my clothes Mint. What would I do without you.
Mint: It's ok I know it's hard for you right now but it's ok. I'm always glad to help a friend out.
-----------------Ken's house---------------------
Ken's Mom: How was work today son?
Ken: The usual. Meetings and making new plans
Ken's Dad: So I heard someone came to apply for the secretary job? (smiles) Was she pretty?
Ken: DAD! Did Mark tell you.
Ken's Dad: (laughing) I was just joking son. So pretty right?
Ken's Mom: (hits him on the arm) Stop joking around
Ken's dad: Ok.
Ken: I'm going to my room now Mom and Dad. (leaves to his room)
*Ken thinking: It can't be her. Why would it be her?
*Back to reality*
Ken: Urgh! Why do I keep thinking about thses two women or that women ahh! I don't know. I'm not going to think about this anymore. (goes take a shower)
---------------------Toey's House----------------------
Toey: (setting alarm clock) Ok I am done Tomorrow I will wake up at 8 am, get ready, and start off with work!
*4 hrs later*
Toey: (tossing and turning) I can't fall asleep! It's already 2 am. Oh no, I'm going to be tired for my first day of work just great.
*Next Morning*
Alarm Clock rings
Toey: Already. I still want to sleep. Hmph. (rubs eyes) What a great first day of work.
*30 minutes later*
Mint: (honks horn)
Toey: I'm coming! I'm coming! (walks out house) Thanks for taking me to work Mint.
Mint: It's alright. I wanted to wish you luck on your first day.
Toey: Thanks. Now, Lets head out
Mint drives to the Industry and drops Toey off
Toey: I'll call you later bye!
Mint: OK. Have fun! Good Luck Toey! I know you'll do great (hugs Toey)
Toey: Thanks (walks into industry)
*parking lot*
Mark: Is there any parking left (looks down at phone to check time)
Mint: (backing up)
Mark: (looks back up and sees Mint's car backing up) Ahhh! (both their car crashes)
Mint: Ahhhh!!!
Mark and Mint both get out of their cars
Mark: Hey you! Did you not pay attention. Now we crashed
Mint: I did pay attention. You should of saw me instead! Were you focusing on the road or what??
Mark: I know how to drive. Do you?
Mint: FYI Mister. I am a good driver it's only dummies like you that dont
Mark: Who are you calling a dummy? You crashed into me
Mint: Well it doesn't matter my cars not damaged only yours is so BYE!
Mark: Hey!!! Come back! We haven't finished talking about this yet
Mint: (sticks her tongue out a Mark) Bye! See ya jerk. (Drives out of Industry quickly)
Mark: (shakes head) So childish and irresponsible. How did they even let someone like her drive? She left too with out paying the damages. (looks at the way Mint drove) You'll get it next time if I see you again you lousy girl!

*A/N: I finally got M&M in their for you Coca! Hopefully it was worth your wait. -Xiongurl26