IPTV-Channel 7 Concert

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Can't find this under the music section. Does anyone know if they moved it or took it off completely.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Do you mean 7 See Concert?? If you did, it airs on the Variety Channel on the weekends. I believe Sundays around 1, if not try Saturday.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Do you mean 7 See Concert?? If you did, it airs on the Variety Channel on the weekends. I believe Sundays around 1, if not try Saturday.

Does IPTV not upload this anymore? I can't find it under the Variety section.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know wat is IPTV is doing. They deleted all the chinese and anime. Is this permanate ? If it is does, I will not renew my account. Do anyone know a better website?

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah the Channel 7 section is total gone.. Thank god my membership end on the 22 of August.. I am not going to renew my memebership if channel 7 is not back.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I believe Bangkok Broadcasting (Chnnl 7) is sueing iptv for distributing their lakorns w/o permission. x.x

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
I email them about the chinese series and anime but never really got a good answer. It's been monthssss now and still haven't see it yet. Now channel 7 is gone. That suck. Have to email them again to see if its remove permanently or not.

daooke190

sarNie Egg
what is happening to this site?? first they removed all the korean movies and thai movies and know all the movies from channel 7 are all gone??!! I just recently renewed and it isn't over until october...this is such a ripoff!! anyone knows if they will put back channel 7??

Sassy

sarNie Egg
what is happening to this site?? first they removed all the korean movies and thai movies and know all the movies from channel 7 are all gone??!! I just recently renewed and it isn't over until october...this is such a ripoff!! anyone knows if they will put back channel 7??
i remember when they took my girl and goong s off, i emailed them and was told they were having issues with copyright.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
You can also watch ch7 lakorns from bbtvthai.com although I prefer obizgo over bbtvthai sometimes since you don't have to wait as long for them to update new episodes.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Oh that sucks that they're being sued. At least Ch.3 isn't doing anything about it, yet....(knocks on wood).