Is cosmetic surgery a good thing?

stephanie

sarNie Adult
haha. i did a six page report on this topic for one of my college classes. i say, if it makes a person feel better about them self then go for it.

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
haha. i did a six page report on this topic for one of my college classes. i say, if it makes a person feel better about them self then go for it.

Wow! I heard that some married pplz that went to do surgery and got their life messed up. I was just wondering if going under the knife will change that person's life and destiny... hmmm... so mysterious and a dangerous path, i heard.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i would love to do that if i were a billion/trillionare but i have no money and i dunt need to do it. i'm scared; what will happen if the doctor messes up ur nose, lip, cheeck, or eyes; it'll look crappy for the rest of your life. i dunno great question; i can't even answer that myself!

baolor89

sarNie Egg
i believe it's up to the person and i totally agree with stephanie. if it makes the person love themselves more then go for it. i probably wouldn't ever do it myself even if i was super rich just because i'm scared of what would happen in the future. my mom has gotten some surgery done.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Sadly for people who does surgery has low self esteem and thinks beauty rules the earth (it probably does) but wait till you're put into a grave, all that goes to waste.

I don't mind if people want to do it they can go ahead, but for me I'll never do it even if I have the money, or even if I'm the ugliest thing on earth. :blush:

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
of course it's not a good thing!
...there's a magazine i saw at foodMAXX (i4got what it's called)
but it shows pictures of celebrities
undergoing surgery and the effect of
it after several years.
it's so FREAKING SCARY!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Wow! I heard that some married pplz that went to do surgery and got their life messed up. I was just wondering if going under the knife will change that person's life and destiny... hmmm... so mysterious and a dangerous path, i heard.
How did it get messed up? Do tell the story. Why is it dangerous?

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
i believe it's up to the person and i totally agree with stephanie. if it makes the person love themselves more then go for it. i probably wouldn't ever do it myself even if i was super rich just because i'm scared of what would happen in the future. my mom has gotten some surgery done.
Your mom has done a surgery? How was it? Was she satisfied? Tell your story.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Sadly for people who does surgery has low self esteem and thinks beauty rules the earth (it probably does) but wait till you're put into a grave, all that goes to waste.

I don't mind if people want to do it they can go ahead, but for me I'll never do it even if I have the money, or even if I'm the ugliest thing on earth. :blush:
:like what the world was saying, live to the fullest, do whatever you want, the world is all yours. When people died, their flesh would still get rotten anyways. And everything is still go to waste. So just have to enjoy the time while you're breathing.