Is Film Chatdao Sittipol still under Ch7 or did she go freelance ?

Vico

sarNie Adult
https://mydramalist.com/people/17392-film-chatdao-sittipol

i don’t know if some of you remember her : she’s a regular from Ch7, either a supporting part or a nang Rai (depends on the drama she’s working on), once or twice, she was a n’ek but that didn’t really work out. She is mostly known for her parts in Maturot Lohgan and Wong Wien Huajai
I’m asking because from what I see on her Mydramalist page, none of her upcoming dramas are from Ch7.
But when I try to look some info, I find nothing.

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
She’s an independent actress now. She didn’t renew her contract with Ch7.

Here are some artists who left CH7 last year as far as I remember:

Minnie Mintra
Lita Palita
Win Kongtoranin
Grace Budsarin
Sammy Cowell
Porsche Saran
Plaifah

Vico

sarNie Adult
She’s an independent actress now. She didn’t renew her contract with Ch7.
Aaaaaaah, man ! That’s too bad ! I honestly don’t think that’s a good idea though ! I mean, whenever actors go freelance, their careers usually take a turn down. And she had a good career going for her (sure, she wasn’t a n’ek but still) so why would she throw it away like that ?
Or is it the channel that didn’t want to renew with her ?

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
Aaaaaaah, man ! That’s too bad ! I honestly don’t think that’s a good idea though ! I mean, whenever actors go freelance, their careers usually take a turn down. And she had a good career going for her (sure, she wasn’t a n’ek but still) so why would she throw it away like that ?
Or is it the channel that didn’t want to renew with her ?
I don’t think it’s the channel’s decision. Her contract expired weeks after the success of WWHJ. I already forgot her reason but she said she is still open with working with Ch7 as a freelance actress someday.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I don’t think it’s the channel’s decision. Her contract expired weeks after the success of WWHJ. I already forgot her reason but she said she is still open with working with Ch7 as a freelance actress someday.
i really don’t think that’s a wise decision from her. Moreover, she hadn’t been at Ch7 for so long and yet they gave her great parts and treated her well.
I’ll keep following her but I just really think it’s too bad (besides, Ch7 is my favorite channel).

thanks a lot for answering !