is it just me?

Quarter

Tell me about it.
Who knows. Shes Hmong, and Hmong guys are abusive haha.

If it is a hickey. it's gross. Looks like a disease.

bee1210

sarNie Egg
umm i don't think thats a hickey because usually hickeys tend to be round and kind of bluish purple..........and plus i believe that hickeys are very bad for u.......they are broken blood vessels....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I get hickey sometimes ( :wub: ), does that mean I'm dirty and gross?
i just think that it's gross
if you don't care.. that's fine. lol.

is dis mai xiong's new alburm
nope.
i think this is a picture of her from oshkosh...

umm i don't think thats a hickey because usually hickeys tend to be round and kind of bluish purple..........and plus i believe that hickeys are very bad for u.......they are broken blood vessels....
not if its a quick and fresh one...
lol.
and yes. hickeys are bad....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
recent...ummm has there any special events she went latley that would make her dress like that?....i dunt think so...probaby its not even hicky...why concern so much..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
recent...ummm has there any special events she went latley that would make her dress like that?....i dunt think so...probaby its not even hicky...why concern so much..
oshkosh?
didn't they just have some kind of event there?
i'm not concerned
i'm just saying that it makes her look unclean
and those who have some on visible areas look dirty
i'm not singling anyone out..
that's just my opinion on hickeys

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
don't think this was taken in oshkosh cuz I was there and didn't see her... but who knows.. it does look like a hickey but hickey's do tend to look more bruised than that... or it could be the result of a photoshop too.. who knows.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
guess u have them b4...well...did she went to oshkosh?...who knows?...she mights even go to africa n we dunno about it..

cecilia

Staff member
i think t's okay to have it and hide it with some accessories or hair but to have it display in public is just disgusting.

this does look like mai xyoo. she change from oldgie wife to some woman out there. it's better to be single and happy than stay in sad marriage life. lol
so sad, she need to keep her brows instead of them draw line .. for some reason, i just can't stand them draw brows, too fobby looking.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i think t's okay to have it and hide it with some accessories or hair but to have it display in public is just disgusting.

this does look like mai xyoo. she change from oldgie wife to some woman out there. it's better to be single and happy than stay in sad marriage life. lol
so sad, she need to keep her brows instead of them draw line .. for some reason, i just can't stand them draw brows, too fobby looking.

if they are hidden
its 'okay'
but some people just walk around and they are proud of it.
ewww...