Is it true Jessica Alba is pregnant?

dfemc

sarNie Adult
with who???! Hayden Christensen? whoah, that'd be hot. i'd date jessica in a heartbeat.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Yup, she is but I'm surprised though. I thought they'd pratice safer sex or she'd at least be on the pill considering her career and the fact that her and Cash are constantly off and on. Maybe the baby will get her looks. ;)

andleebn

sarNie Egg
Jessica Alba has given birth to a baby girl .... and planning more childs..

Jessica Alba just recently spoke about her experience as a first-time mother so far, telling: "So far motherhood is the best thing ever."

Continuing on, Jessica Alba, adds: "It is exhausting but way more fulfilling than anything I have done. Everything I do now is so much more meaningful because of her."

Jessica Alba says she is revelling in motherhood and would love to expand her family further.

Alba added that she would even consider adopting a child in the future, reports dailymail.co.uk.

"I'd like to have as many children as my body will allow and I'd adopt if I still want more children after that," she said. Alba married long-time boyfriend Cash Warren, a budding film director, in May this year and gave birth to their first child, Honor Marie, three weeks later.

Recently Jessica and her family are enjoying their family trip to New York City.

Jessica took her daughter Honor on a shopping trip for baby clothes in Soho before joining up with Claire Danes and Julianna Margulies for the Narciso Rodriguez Spring 2009 runway show as part of Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week.