Is it true that Goong, the loogthoong singer is dead?

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
My girlfriend heard from her mom that Goong, the loogthoong singer got in a car accident or something...and might have died. Can someone confirm or update this? She really needs to know...now. haha Thanks.

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
I'm really sorry to confirm the news. It's sad. He was scared after the accident with 1-2-go. So he decided to drive to his gig. And thats when it happenend. It's really sad...

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
oh wow, that is pretty sad. my girl's going to be pretty upset. comforting job tonight, i guess. haha

but on a serious note, rest in peace, goong.

Vespa

sarNie Egg
Is he really died?. when?. I am in Thailand at the moment but have not hear anything about it.

Oh man im so out

Feel sorry for this too.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
this is really sad.
omg.
wow.
another star in macedonia passed away too.
dang.
this is a bummer.

rest in peace.

noungning

Heartless
ur quite slow aren't u? did u look at the second link? does it look like goong sutirath? geeh

yeah thailand's rain season is horrible. i know what it's like to be driving thru that heavy rain thru the streets of thailand's suburbs, it's so scary. my condolences to him.

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
ur quite slow aren't u? did u look at the second link? does it look like goong sutirath? geeh

yeah thailand's rain season is horrible. i know what it's like to be driving thru that heavy rain thru the streets of thailand's suburbs, it's so scary. my condolences to him.
ha looking at that thread or not, i still wouldn't know if that is goong sutirath or some other goong. i only have a name to work with and that name is goong sutirath. i don't read thai either. but judging by your sarcasm, at least my question is answered now.

noungning

Heartless
yeah but comparing the 2 pictures from the 1st picture which had english that said goong sutirath, then the second picture which the member said good thing it's not him... and gave a link with the guy in the picture. i thought it'd be easy for some to digest such simple information, but surprisingly it's very hard.

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
hahaha ok you win. very observant of you. next time i will make sure not to miss every post, link, or thread (including whether the links work or not), check every detail and all the variously printed facts. lol

of course, that next time is gonna have to be something i'm a little more personally concerned with. hope my girlfriend doesn't see that last sentence. lol

anyways, thanks for everyone's input. ;)

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
Ice, i think you might be inquiring about something different than what has been "noted" upon here. the tangle seems to be my obliviousness to details, not the photographs themselves...kind of like how you failed to notice what is being "conversated" about here.

even so, GIRL POWER!! :lol: