IS IT WORTH THE RISK?

beyondfate

sarNie Egg
YOU ONCE HAD A CHANCE BUT DIDN'T PURSUE IT BECUZ YOU WERE GETTING MIXED MESSAGES. YOU LATER REALIZED YOUR CHANCE IS NOW IN THE HANDS OF ANOTHER. DO YOU RISK THAT CHANCE, KNOWING THERE'S A POSSIBILITY OF YOU LOSING EVERYTHING, OR DO YOU GO ON WITH LIFE WONDERING WHAT THE OUTCOME COULD'VE BEEN IF YOU HAD TAKEN THAT CHANCE? NO ONE IS MARRIED IN THIS SITUATION. ANY SIMILAR EXPERIENCES YOU'RE WILLING TO SHARE WILL REALLY HELP.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
your description needs more detail but from what you described, i'd say it isn't worth the risk in losing EVERYTHING. yeah you may wonder what could've happened if you had done things differently; we all do but the "what if's" doesn't matter. don't think too much of something that didn't happened. stay with the present.

no one is married? then are any of you in a relationship? if yes, then you shouldn't do anything. i know you may be in the "moment" right now but time will heal you. you're gonna be ok. remember, nothing last forever.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Everything happens for a reason. If something didn't happened, don't go back to it.
It's worthless.

Live with what you have today, there's always a reason why something didn't happened
and why something happened. :D

mokka

sarNie Adult
I think more details will help. However, is it worth the risk? It really depends on the situation. Like rakcharm said, it's not worth risking Everything and YM said, everything happen for a reason.

If its a situation where you lose something and gain something back and whatever you are losing is not that important then it's ok but if it is... then you gotta do what is best for you.

nerine

sarNie Egg
YOU ONCE HAD A CHANCE BUT DIDN'T PURSUE IT BECUZ YOU WERE GETTING MIXED MESSAGES. YOU LATER REALIZED YOUR CHANCE IS NOW IN THE HANDS OF ANOTHER. DO YOU RISK THAT CHANCE, KNOWING THERE'S A POSSIBILITY OF YOU LOSING EVERYTHING, OR DO YOU GO ON WITH LIFE WONDERING WHAT THE OUTCOME COULD'VE BEEN IF YOU HAD TAKEN THAT CHANCE? NO ONE IS MARRIED IN THIS SITUATION. ANY SIMILAR EXPERIENCES YOU'RE WILLING TO SHARE WILL REALLY HELP.

Hmmm... well if ur talking bout two lovers are in luv n they cant be together for some reason n they rele luv each other then i ahd an advice for it... hmmm... but make sure u dun regret it later because once u've done it it cannot be undone. make sure u'll go thru life n death for her/him thne u can listen to my advice... if u love him/her so much that w/o him/her u cannot live then u can do wat im about to tell u... its scary so make sure ur not scared... my suggestion is haus ntshav tes... dun worry if u can be together then u guys will not die but if not then one will die n cum get another. dat is da best solution but make sure nobody knows bout dis cuz its not good... u can be in real big trouble... love hurts... i know... the pain is not bearable forever... but if u truly luv dat person... dis is da best solution... but dun do it cuz i will get in truble... hehe...

miss_kayomee

sarNie Egg
i was once in this predicament as well. i had liked this guy for a long time; as i waited he never made a move on me. so one day i went and asked him out to lunch/dinner with me. he said yes and so we went on the date. i realized that he wasn't what i wanted in a guy, he was sweet and charming but i felt like he was too shy for me. i wanted a guy that was more aggressive and took a stand. so after that date i told him that we should just be friends. i was glad i asked him out because if i hadn't i would have waited for something that wouldn't have worked in the long wrong. i hope that makes sense. lol...

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
Don't do it! Everything happens for a reason; since you are "in the moment" all these questions will no doubt enter your head but just let it pass. Don't go to the past; look towards the future and time will heal everything for you.

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
i would, but i don't want it to succeed
cuz it won't be fun anymore
besides, it's not like you know what to do after getting it

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
that's funny because I risked it, but I didn't really loose anything.
Our relationships changed a bit but it's all good because
I don't feel that awkward around him, only a little bit because
now he's married and I see them around a lot. hahaha
It's all good now, because I have a bf,
but overall we still have our routine conversations saying
hello and stuff.