is kob and brook getting married?

jonathan

sarNie Egg
is it true that kob and brook are getting married January 9.? I also heard that Tui T. and Natasha are married. are there any truth to this?

cecilia

Staff member
^It's all true, head to IHEARTLAKORNS.COM or DIRTIILAUNDRY.WORDPRESS.COM <-- The scoop are there ^^

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
yes, it's true that kob and brook are getting married. i saw it on tv (thai channel). it's sad to see kob leave....

kulyia

RUK
between this year.and rumor has it that she may be leaving the industry too..is that true girls?

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I think 2009 will be a wedding year. Isn't Aom also getting marry?

well, i hope is getting married, b/c she wants to have time for family and not b/c brook's family doesn't like her as an actress. <_<

vanncha

sarNie Egg
Congrats for them. I'm very happy for them beacause it was a long time that they are together. But i'm so sad in another side because kob will leave the industry. I understand & r'espect her choice. I hope she will return in the industry after her first baby as another n'ek Nussaba, Pin khedmanee, mew lalita,...

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Congrat for Kob and Brook, even though I think she deserve better, finally all those year that she been with him is not wasted :)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
WOW, finally tieing the knots on friday. CONGRATS.

I didn't know she finally made up her mind to leave. WELL I guess she did.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, thank. Guess Aom's not joining the band-wagon. Brook is also an actor, so I wonder why his parent have problems with Kob. She's pretty, talented, and seem to have a nice character.

kulyia

RUK
Oh, thank. Guess Aom's not joining the band-wagon. Brook is also an actor, so I wonder why his parent have problems with Kob. She's pretty, talented, and seem to have a nice character.

yeah thats wat i said too..in my head..lol..unless he is leaving too..make it FAIR..hehe

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
That's right, if she have to leave, Brook better be leaving too, lol. Fair enough, or they could just be like Ken and Noi.