Is she Joy S. or her twin?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I was watching Nha Rak and I saw this actress in the lakorn look just like Joy S......and I was wounding who is she? Is she Joy or maybe her sister? She look so much like Joy S?

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Her name is Maprang Wiragarn Seneetuntigoon
She is apart of the Power 3 Team (?) ... she is 17-18 years old and her lakorns have been Jao Sao Ban Rai that I've seen her in. Very cute and adorable indeed ^^

Credit to her fan, Merkin @ Ch3 webboard

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Phew for the inforn on her...I never knew that she was also in Jao Sao Ban Rai...now I have to go back and watch Jao Sao Ban Rai again....Thanks again.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Thanks Phew for the inforn on her...I never knew that she was also in Jao Sao Ban Rai...now I have to go back and watch Jao Sao Ban Rai again....Thanks again.
No problem! :lol: lol didn't pay attention much while watching Jao Sao Ban Rai? She played as Por's sister who run away with her hubby to Australia.
She looks cute in those photos and I dont think she looks anything like Joy S :huh: :wacko:

calla

sarNie Adult
yea......she doesn't looks like Joy.

Tao Sarocha is the one looks like Joy. i used to get confused by them...lolz

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
No problem! :lol: lol didn't pay attention much while watching Jao Sao Ban Rai? She played as Por's sister who run away with her hubby to Australia.
She looks cute in those photos and I dont think she looks anything like Joy S :huh: :wacko:
:eek: She was Por sister in the lakorn she look so much different from that lakorn and from Nha Rak.....I didn't pay attened to her in Jao Sao Ban Rai at all...I thought she was such a mean sister....hehe

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
:eek: She was Por sister in the lakorn she look so much different from that lakorn and from Nha Rak.....I didn't pay attened to her in Jao Sao Ban Rai at all...I thought she was such a mean sister....hehe
Yea she was mean and selfish in there, didn't think she looked all that pretty in Jao Sao Ban Rai, but she looks kind of cute in those sc above ^^ and cute in her fanclub photos ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think she looks like Joy S but she is very cute!!..i hated her in JSBR..she was a spoil brat..

Tao Sarocha is the one looks like Joy. i used to get confused by them...lolz
now they look like sisters!..at first, i thought they were really sister